Chapter 5

The Wolf's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Dinner with 6 boys was anything but normal. They were crazy. Kris sat at the head of the table, with Xiumin to his left and Luhan to this right. Hana sat right beside Luhan and Lay sat beside her. Across from Hana was Tao and Chen sat beside him.

Everyone was talking about random stuff. Tao and Chen would fight over little things with Xiumin making sarcastic remarks. Lay would talk to Hana about anything from the weather to his childhood; Lay was a weird guy but he was extremely sweet. Luhan would sneak glances at Hana, and was feeling a little jealous about how freely Lay was talking to her. 

However, poor Kris ate his dinner quitely wishing that he can hit both Chen and Tao because they were not helping him with his migarine. 

***************

Now Luhan was walking Hana home.

"You don't have to walk me home." Hana said as they walk quitely on the sidewalk.

"Of course I have to, I can't let a girl walk by herself home at night." Luhan said. 

"I was raised in this town, and nothing bad as ever happen." Hana replys back.

"There is always a first time for everything. Plus if something did happen to you, I would never forgive myself." Luhan said while looking at Hana. Hana turn to look at Luhan with big eyes. No one has ever said that to her. They both stare at each other before Hana breaks it and looks ahead. 

They walk for another 10 minutes before they finally reach Hana's house. 

"What time should I pick you up tomorrow?" Luhan suddenly ask. Hana was at her door about to open it with her keys, but with the sudden question she drops them. Luhan bends down and get them for her. 

"What?" Hana ask while Luhan was giving her keys back.

"What time do you want to go to the museum tomorrow?" Luhan ask again.

"Museum?" Hana was still confused.

"For the extra credit." Luhan said with a small smirk. He was laughing on the inside thinking how cute Hana looks when she is confused.

"Oh." Realization finally approaches Hana, "It doesn't matter." 

"How about I come and pick you up at 11. Go to the museum for an hour than eat lunch somewhere." Luhan ask while scratching behind his neck, "If that is okay with you." He quickly adds.

Hana thought about it for few minutes. She actually really wanted to go with Luhan, but she was scared. What if he thought she was boring. What if she embarrasses herself. What if Luhan was only doing this because he felt pity for her. All of this 'what ifs' questions were flying through Hana's head, but she knows deep down, she really wants to say yes. Why not take the risk? 

"Yea tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter