Chapter 2

The Wolf's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Talking"

Thinking

                *************************

    “Please introduce yourselves.” Ms. Wang instructed. When Hana heard her teacher’s voice, she snapped out of the hypnotizing feel she got from the boys. She compose her face to neutral.

One by one each boy introduces themselves.

“Hi. I’m Lay.” The boy with dimple said while bowing.

“Hey I’m Chen.” A boy with defined cheekbone stepped up.

“Hello I’m Xiumin.” The boy with a round face spoke while bowing.

“Hi, I’m Tao.” The boy with dark circle around his eyes waved a little.

“Hi. I’m Kris.” The tall boy said with a nod.

Hana’s eye moved to the last boy. He had blonde hair, obviously dyed, with brown eyes. His face structure makes him look like a middle schooler.

“Hey. I’m Luhan.” He just stepped up; no wave, no bow, and no nod.

Luhan.

The minute Hana heard his name, her heart started beating fast. She put her hand to her chest, trying to calm her heart down, but it had no effect.

What’s wrong with me?

“Why don’t you guys find a empty seat to sit at.” Ms. Wang pointed to all the empty seats in the classroom; including the one beside Hana.

Hana went back to her book, trying to forget about the 6 handsome boys in her classroom. However, when she started reading, a screech made her turn to her right. 

There stood the boy that made her heart beat fast uncontrollably. Luhan sat down beside Hana. He looked at her and brought up his hand into a handshake gesture, "Luhan."

Hana stared at his hand for few second, looking blank. 

Am I suppose to shake his hand? 

Snapping out of her trance, she put her hand in his. Her eyes got big as a shock went up her hand and spead through her body. However, the shock didn't hurt her, it actually felt warm; comfortable. 

What's going on?

Finally composing herself, "Yoon Hana." Hana forced a smile on her face. Luhan did not smile back, he had a small frown when he say her smiling. Luhan just nodded and return looking at the teacher when she started teaching.

Hana went back listening to the teacher too while sneaking peeks at Luhan throught out the lesson. Unconsciously Hana was scratching her chest, where her heart is. 

********

     "Aren't we lucky. We're in the same classroom at Mei Mei." Tao said as the boys walked to their homeroom. 

No one was in the hallways, everybody were already in classrooms. The boys finally applied to the same highschool as Hana this morning. With the help of destiny, they all are in the same classroom at Hana.

"Because that's what destiny wants." Xiumin reply back. Kris was walking in the front leading the pack with Luhan right beside him. Xiumin and Lay were right behind them, and Tao and Chen were last. 

"Why can't destiny help me find my mate?" Tao whine, "I want to meet her already." 

Chen smack Tao on the head, "Well you're aren't the only one Tao; There are 4 of us who haven't met there mate yet, including me and you." Chen smile, "Maybe destiny just hates you because of all of your whining."

"I don't whine!" Tao whine, "Kris, tell Chen to leave me alone."

"Shut up! Goss both of you are making just a ruckus." Kris whisper yell at Chen and Tao, "We are almost to her classroom." 

Kris turn to Luhan, "Are you ready?" Luhan just smirk without turning to him; looking straight ahead with determintation, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter