Big Bang Story's Short Preview!

The Wolf's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His eyes were cold yet his heart was warm.

His hands were rough yet his touches were soft.

He makes my heart beat in fear and love.

He is a dangerous man yet I didn’t want to let go.

I’m in love with him.

*****

“Nari.” A middle-age lady called out to her worker who just got done wiping the tables, “Here is an Iced Rose Coffee for table number 2.”

“Ne.” Nari took the tray and quickly went to the table at the corner. There sat a young male who wore a black baseball cap that covered his hair perfectly with plain white shirt and blue jeans. The ceiling to floor window caused sun to shine brightly upon the skinny male making him look down hiding his face.

“Here is your Iced Rose Coffee, sir.” Nari gently put the tray down and looked up just in time to see a handsome face staring back her. Her heart sped up fast as she felt the warmth rise up to her cheeks making them tint in light pink.

“Thank you.” His voice was smooth yet rough around the edges.

“No problem,” Nari bowed trying to be professional, “Please do call us if there is anything you need.” She turned around and walked back to the counter trying hard to ignore the heat from his stare on her back. Her heart still beating fast while her hand tremble slightly.

Nari went back to her task of shorting mugs on the shelves. Listening to the soft music in the background, she forgot about the only customer in the small café. Humming to herself, she didn’t notice a presence behind her almost causing her to drop the mug from the sound of his voice.

Nari sighed blissfully happy that she got the mug before it smashed upon the wooden floor. She turned around to meet eye-to-eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter