Chapter 38

The Wolf's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Not Edited

 

3rd POV

     Luhan snuggled closer to Hana as the sun shined through the window. His arms were around her waist as he continued to spoon her throughout the night afraid if he let go of her someone will take her away.

The sudden announcement of war as gotten everybody in the Empire on their toes. Families with kids were more protective than ever making sure their kids were always watched over. Families without kids were sticking together with their mates and pack. Right now, all of the members of EXO-M were in his house taking over the guest rooms.

It was better to be together like this in than be separated if there is a possible surprise attack like few days ago.

It’s been about two days since the announcement. The Kings have sent a request for an emergency meeting with the other Empires, and now they were just waiting for their representatives to show up.

The only good that came out of all of this was Exo-K were coming back again after such a long time.

Luhan was so lost in his though, he didn’t notice Hana waking up and turning around in his arms. A hand to his cheeks snapped him out,

“What are you thinking about?” Her soft whisper made him smiling knowing that if she talked in her normal voice, it will bother the other pack members who were sleeping.

Then again, they all were probably passed out except for Lay who was downstairs cooking breakfast.

“Everything.” Luhan replied as he softly her back. Even with a single word, Hana understood the implication of it perfectly.

 Silence fell upon the couple. Luhan continued to get lost in his memories causing him to crease his eyebrows. Noticing the tension, Hana gently started to message his forehead causing him to close his eyes in bliss.

“I know I don’t really have the right to say anything about the situation we are in right now, but everything is going to be fine.” Hana whispered, “We will get through this.”

“You do have the right to say whatever you want, Hana.” Luhan immediately replied back as he looked down at his Mate who was sporting a messy lose braid, dry skin, and dark circles indicating that she too had a hard time falling asleep; however, to him she looked absolutely beautiful.

 Hana smiled softly before snuggling closer to Luhan. She felt him pull her hairband out and ran his finger through her hair causing her to let out a satisfied sigh.

Kissing Hana on top her head, the couple stayed in bed enjoying the peace and quiet as they know it going to be rare in the near future.

***

     “Then he punched me right here,” Chanyeol pointed to his forearm where a purple bruise was present, “And that’s when I knew to never mess with DO.”

“Yet you still do.” Suho sighed in defeat.

Hana laughed while shaking her head. EXO-K arrived yesterday, and it was a wonderful surprise for everyone. They got hugs from the whole Empire, including the Kings. However, EXO-M were the most enthusiastic to see their brother pack again.

Tao literally jumped on Sehun in excitement. The reunion was full of laughter and tears of joy as the both of the pack got together and shared memories. Hana was immediately liked by EXO-K, and she, too, quickly fell into their charm as well.

With the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter