Chapter 1

The Wolf's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person

     BING BING BING BING

The noice got louder as the alarm continues. A hand reached out of the mess of blankets, and slam the alarm; making it fall to the ground with a soft thud. Slowly a body emerge from the mess, stretching her muscles. The girl was looking at herself from the mirror that is across her bed. 

"Ew." was all that came out her lips as she observed herself. Her hair was all tangled in a mess, her face was bloated, and she had dried stain of saliva going down the corner of . 

This beautiful girl is our heroine. Joon Hana is her name.

Hana slowly got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready for another day. While brushing her teeth, she thought about her homework; just to make sure she didn't forget anything. After brushing her teeth, Hana took a well deserved hot shower. 

Outside

     "She's taking a shower right now." A deep voice said behind the trees that was part of the forest. Six males stood together, listening to noises that were coming from inside the house. 

"How the hell does she live without any worries when she has a freaking forest for a backyard?" Another voice spoke up. A hand smack the guy at the back of his head, "Can you talk any louder pabo," a little bit higher voice spoke. 

"Poor girl." a soft voice guy said while putting his hand over his heart. 

"Don't worry, she's strong." Finally the guy in the middle spoke while looking at Hana's shadow that was on the kitchen window. 

"It's time to go now." The deep voice spoke again; obviously the leader. They all started to walk further into the forest; however the middle guy remain in his spot, not moving an inch. "I'm gonna stay duizhang."

"Okay, but do not reveal yourself yet." Duizhang spoke as walking away; the others saying their goodbyes and following. 

Inside

    "Now where did I p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter