Nice chat

My Savior

Youngmin's POV:

There were girls that came up to ~you~ and  I suddenly. One checked me out and then I felt uncomfortable.  Then the other whispered, quite loudly, "She can't be with this one, she's too, lame."

"Um... I-I" ~you~ started but was cut off. 

"Did you jusdt tell him your sad story and take you in like a-" said the one that whispered, but I cut her off.

"No," I said sternly, "It wasn't like that at all.  And I suggest you leave now before this situation gets ugly."

I got pissed and just blurted that out.  I really didn't know what was happening until I said that. 

The one that whispered glared at both of us then started walking away.  The somewhat nicer one silently followed.  Then ~you~ and I walked home in silence. 

Your POV:

When Youngmin and I were entering the apartment building, he broke the silence and asked, " So, umm... did you know those people back there?"

"No, all I know is they go to the same school as me," I replied.

"Oh, well-"

"I'm sorry," I cut him off, "about what happened.  And about everything else.  Having to take me in and care for me and having to listen to me.  I'm so-"

"You don't have to apologize.  Really.  I don't think of it that way.  Plus, I like caring for you and listening to you," He smiled and then started blushing a bit.

I smiled back.  Then Youngmin and I mad it up to the apartment.  Kwangmin was already home watching t.v.  He looked up to us as we entered.  He then waved and asked, "How was your guyses day?"  We told him about everything except for the encounter with the girls.  Kwangmin told us about his day and soon after let to his room.  Then it was just me and Youngmin.

After a long while, I decided to go back into my room and try to sleep.  Once I got into my room I changed into PJs.  I flopped on my bed thinking about what the girls said.  I guess I am homeless.  But, I live with two amazing guys... I knew I had to move out sooner or later, just not right now.  Then there was a know at the door.

"It's open," I said.  The door opened with Youngmin standing there. 

"Hi there," he said softly.

"Hi," I said, "So, what's up?"

"Oh, uhhh... nothing.  Umm.... I just wanted to say, uh... I-I had had fun today and if you did too, then maybe we could go again?  Like as friends though; not a date." 

I laughed a little because I could see that he was nervous.  "Hmm... I would like that.  I don't mind, it was fun.  I kinda have all the time in the world since, well, you know."

"Oh, yeah... Well, alright then," he smiled then said, "Umm... and about that... I-I.... nevermind... it's nothing.  Good-night."

"Uh, good-night," I smiled and then he left.  I wonder what he was going to say as I turned off the lights and lied in bed. 

 

 

-------------------------------------

hihi! hmmmm.... what do you think Youngminnnie was going to say??? hmm?? if you have an idea of what you think he was going to say, put it down in the comments and I'll check it out and reply :)  but anyways... I think you might like the next part, I decided to add in a few characters... soo, please comment, subscribe, and upvote if you are liking this story!! i really appreaciate it!! and once school ends, if im not done with this story by then, i will probably start updating like crazy :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer