At the Hospital

My Savior

Youngmin's POV:

I kept running even though I was really tired.  I saw blood starting to come out of her ear and started to panic.  The hospital was only around the block now, and I thought how lucky I was that the hospital wasn't that far. 

I ran into the hospital lobby and the nurse from behind the counter stood up. 

"Help!  She's hurt!" I yelled to the nurse.

"Doctor!" the nurse shouted.

They took ~you~ away.  I was left standing there.  It was all happening so fast for me.  Then the nurse cam up to me and asked, "What happened?" 

"Huh?  Oh, she got hit by a bat and her ear is starting to bleed," I replied.

"Okay.  We'll check her and make sure she's okay."

"Thank you," I bowed to her.

About 4 hours passed and they finally brought ~you~ back.  They showed me to her room and told me that she wasn't in danger anymore and that her sholder is badly brusied.  I said thank you and then sat down next to her while the doctor left.  A phone started ringing.  I knew it wasn't my phone because my phone was in my pocket and would've buzzed.  I kept looking around.  Then I looked at her belongings that were on the table.  It was buzzing.  I stood up and took her phone and answered it.

"He-" I was cut off.

"Yah!  ~you~!!  I called you so many times now and you don't answer?!?!?"

"S-sorry, but ~you~ is in the hospital right now," I said.

"W-what?" the person on the other end said.

"Yeah."

"W-where?"

"The one near Han River."

"O-okay.  I'll be there soon."

"Bye."

Who was that?  I asked myself.  I looked to see who it was.  Someone named "Minseokie."  Hmm... is this ~you~'s boyfriend?  Suddenly I felt a little down...

Xiumin's POV:

I was calling ~you~ to see if she was okay.  But, she didn't answer.  Everytime I tried to call it would go to voicemail.  What is she doing that she can't answer my calls?  I asked myself.  I started getting fusrtated. 

"Hey, hyung what are you doing over there?" Tao asked. 

"Trying to call someone," I answered.

"Ooooo!  Are you trying to call ~you~-ah?" Luhan asked.

"Yes.  But, she's not picking up."

"Oh..." Luhan said disappointedly. 

When I finally got through, I yelled.  But, the person who answered didn't sound like ~you~, it was a guy's voice.  He said that ~you~ was in the hospital.  What happened? I asked myself, paniced. 

I ran as fast as I could to the hospital.  My friends were yelling at me and asking where I was going, but I ignored them and kept running towards the hospital. 

When I got there, I ran up to the lady at the desk and asked where ~you~ was.  She asked me what my relationship with the pacient was.  I didn't know how to answer.  But, in the end I answered that I was a close friend of hers.  They let me go in.  I got to the door and knocked.  A guy, that looked really young, answered the door. 

"I-is this ~you~'s room?" I asked.

He nodded his head and let me in.  When I got in he closed the door. 

"I'm Youngmin, by the way," the guy politly said while bowing and holding his hand out.

I shook it and said, "I'm Minseok, but you can call me Xiumin.  So, what happened?"

"W-well..."  He told a whole story on how they were chased and how she got hurt.  He also said that it was his fault because he didn't protect her.  I told him, "Youngmin, it's not your fault, okay?  Things like this happen and it can't be changed.  So, don't blame yourself."  He only nodded his head, then looked out of his window. 

My phone started ringing.  It was Luhan.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hyung!  Where are you??" he asked.

"I'm at the hospital.  Visiting ~you~."

"WHAT?!?!" another voice yelled.

"Who was that?"

"Baekhyunnie."

"Ohh."

"C-can we come see her?" Luhan asked.

"Can I come, too" Tao yelled.

"Me, too?" Chen asked.

"Umm..." I looked over to Youngmin and asked him if some people come over.  He said yeah, so I replied, "Sure, but you guys have to be quite when you get here."

"Okay, see you soon," Luhan said.

We hung up.  Then I turned to Youngmin.  He looked up to me. 

"Xiumin sshi-" I cut him off.

"Call me hyung," I smiled.

"Xiumin hyung, is it okay if I have my brother and some of his friends come over, too?"

"Sure, I don't mind."

He called his brother and then sat down next to me.  It was akward silence for a while.

"Hyung, how do you know ~you~?" he asked.

"Well, we go back a long time ago.  When I was in 3rd grade and ~you~ was in kindergarden.  Her parents were close friends with mine.  So, I would go over to her house quite frequently.  And we just grew up from there.  But, then I went over to China for a little bit to study.  I didn't tell her I was back because I was going to surprise her from there, but then I met the other day and told me about her parents.  I felt bad that I couldn't be here for her," I told him.

"Oh.  You guys have a good history."

"Haha, I guess."  I scratched the back of my head.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!  here's another chapter for you!! :)  i think it's been a while since i updated for this story... but, i've been busy discussing things with my new amazing co-author on my other story about the Jo Twins.  And I just put up a Kwangmin fanfic!! so go check that out, too!!  and i know that the twins and Xiuminnie are like 5 years apart, but just for the story i'm gonna make it like their 3 years apart :P  anyways please go comment, subscribe, and upvote this story if you like it!! :)

And just curious, do you guys ever read my little notes at the bottom here?? XP

 

Thanks!

~Angelflyer