Walking home

My Savior

Your POV:

It's been a few weeks into the school year now and it's been going amazingly.  Junhee and Haerin introduced me to their friends.  And they're all really nice.  I would never in my entire life want to exchange it now.  I have great friends and an loving boyfriend.  Speaking of boyfriends, Youngmin always comes to bother me at lunch.  My friends are used to it now. 

Xiumin is coming back to Korea tomorrow, so I'm really excited.  I haven't seen him in a long time, and last time he called me he said he had to tell me something.  That got me really curious and now I'm even more excited for him to come home. 

After school today I'm supposed to go over to Junhee's house with Haerin to study.  I waited for them at the front gate.  Before they came Youngmin came out first.  He walked over to me and planted a kiss on my lips.  I started blushing and he laughed.  Then Kwangmin came over to us. They both waved by to me and left. 

We left to Junhee's house as soon as they came out of the school.  As we were walking I spotted Wonwoo.  He was walking with Woojin as usual.  I waved to them and they waved back.  They are such a cute couple, I thought.  I snapped out of my thoughts when Junhee waved her hand infront of my face.

"Huh?  What?" I asked.

"Did you just hear Haerin?" she asked.

"No, I was spacing out again.  What?" I looked over to Haerin, but she was just walking pretending that she wasn't hearing anything.

"Haerin like Kwangmin!" Junhee shouted.

Haerin turned around and put her hand on Junhee's mouth. 

"Why do you have to shout that out?" she asked.

"Mianhae," Junhee tried to say with Haerin's hand over still.

I laughed, then asked, "Unnie, you do?"

"Y-yes..."

"Awe that's cute!  We could be sister-in-laws!" I exclaimed.

"Heyy, what about me?" Junhee asked when she pushed Haerin's hand away.

"You kinda are in a way," I said.

"How so?"

"Well, Minwoo is like their brother because of how close they are..." Haerin said.

"Yeah, so basically you are... in a way," I said.

Junhee thought about that for a minute and then nodded her head.  Then we continued walking.  When we reached her house we set our things in her room and went into the kitchen with her and grabbed something to eat. Then her younger brother came walking in with her dad.  Junhee only had them as her family.  Her mother passed away in a car accident a long time ago.  Haerin and I greeted and bowed to them.  The greeted back and said for us to feel comfortable and act like this was our own home.  We nodded our heads and waited for Junhee to grab the snacks.

We ran back up to her room and started to study.  We lost track of time and it was around 9 o'clock already.  Haerin's mom called her.  Haerin has her parents and an older sister.  Then she stood up started packing her.

"Sorry guys.  I gotta go, my mom's gonna be here soon," Haerin said sadly.

"It's okay.  I think I need to get home soon, too before Youngmin gets worried and starts lecturing me... again," I said.

"Awe.  Well, okay then.  I'll see you guys off then," Junhee said while standing up.

We all packed up and headed downstairs.  While we were putting on our shoes Junhee's younger brother came and said good-bye to us.  Haerin got picked up and then I started to walk home.  Junhee didn't like that I was walking home alone at night, but I told her that I'd be fine.  She watched me until I turned the corner.  As I continued walking towards the my home, Wonwoo showed up.  I tapped his shoulder.  He turned around and smiled to me. 

"Hey, what are you doing out so late?" I asked.

"Hmm... just walking around.  How about you?" he replied.

"Trying to get home."

"Oh.  You were at a friend's house?" 

"Yeah.  Didn't you see me walking with them when we passed each other?"

"Uhhh... ohhh those two girls?"

I laughed, "Yes, them.  Anyways where's Woojin?"

"I just sent her home.  I decided to go out walking for a bit before I head home."

"Oh.  I would join you, but you know how Youngmin is."

"Maybe next time then?"

"Yeah, for sure."

"Okay then.  See you later."

"Arraso, bye, oppa."

I waved good-bye to him and continued on walking. 

Someone's POV:

I was just walking out of a cafe that me and my group found.  Then I saw that girl, ~you~.  With my Wonwoo oppa.  Why does she think she can do anything? I asked myself.  (A/N: You guys probably already guessed whose POV this is :P)  First it was her pretending to be weak and hopeless just to get attention, second it was going around with that hot guy, then it was getter Wonwoo oppa on her side, and now having a date with him even though he has a girlfriend?!?!  I thought it would be easier to get to Wonwoo when she left the school.  But then he suddenly got a girlfriend. 

~you~ was starting to walk away and Wonwoo the other way.  Who should I go after? I asked myself.  Hmm... I thought for a little bit and then started heading ~you~'s way.  I took a short cut so that I could meet her from the front. 

"Bomi, what are we doing?" one of my group members asked.

"We're gonna teach that b*tch over there a lesson," I said while pointing to ~you~.

I kept watch on her as walked down the sidewalk with no care in the world.  It took a while for her to pass us.  When she did I pulled her from behind and took her into the alley way.  She was strong so I had to have my group help me stop her form moving so much.  She tried calling for help, but I covered .  When we threw her on the ground she hit her head.  Which is going to make it so much easier for us.  She sat up and put her hand on her head.  I laughed and kicked her in the stomach.  She groaned in pain and got up. 

She threw a fist at my face, but I ducked and kicked her leg.  She tripped and fell again.  When she got up I went over and tried to slap her, she held onto my wrist really tight. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

Hia guys!  here's another chapter.  i think i'll put up another one soon, so look forward to it :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer