Unbelievable

My Savior

Youngmin's POV:

It was about six in the morning when Kwangmin came knocking on the door.  I only got about three to four hours of sleep.  I was extremely tired, but I just couldn't go to sleep at all. 

"Hyung, did you eat yet?" Kwangmin asked.

"No, not yet.  Did you?" I answered.

He shook his head.

"Then let's go eat something from the hospital cafeteria."

"Okay."

Before we left to the cafeteria, I kissed ~you~'s forehead.  We ate our breakfast and headed back up to her hospital room.  It was almost time for us to leave to go to school.  I felt bad that I couldn't stay by her side the whole day, but I still went anyway. 

Xiumin's POV:

I was packing my remaining items that were on my bed because we were finally going home after what seemed like forever.  I'm so excited because I need to tell ~you~ about my new girlfriend, Jia.  I didn't just want to tell her over the phone.  I wanted her to meet her because she's like my younger sister. 

Kris came into my room and said that we were about to go soon and to hurry up.  I nodded and grabbed my suitcase.  On our way to the airport we picked up Jia, Mai (Tao's girlfriend), and Liang (Lay's girlfriend).  When we got to the airport, we boarded right away. 

As soon as we got off the plane, we found Suho, Chanyeol, and D.O. waiting for us.  Chanyeol waved his hand up high so that we could see him.  We made our way over to them.  Although they were smiling to us, I could tell that something was bothering them.  Baekhyun pulled up by the curb in a van.  We tried fitting all of our stuff inside, we got lucky it fit all of our luggage.  Now we had to try to squeeze in the car. 

At home D.O. lead the girls to the guest room.  And the rest of us went straight to our rooms that we missed so much.  It felt nice being back home.  Once all my things were unpacked I looked for my phone to call my brother and sister.  I couldn't find it anywhere.  Then I figured I left it in the car so I went to Baekhyun for the keys.

"Oh, the keys?  I gave it to Suho hyung," Baekhyun said.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"I think he's either in his room or he I thought I saw him go into Kris' room."

"Arraso.  Thanks."

I ran back upstairs to Suho's room first.  He wasn't there, so he must be in Kris' room.  I was walking to Kris' room and was about to knock, until I heard ~you~'s name.  I leaned my ear against the door.  I know I shouldn't be eavesdropping but I just had to. 

"Kris, I have to tell you something," I heard Suho's voice say.

"Huh?  What?" then Kris' voice.

"You know Minseok's friend right?  ~you~-ah?"

"Umm... yeah I know her."

"Well... she's...she's kinda in a coma right now..."

I was shocked.  I couldn't believe what I was hearing.  There was no way.  I continued to listen.

"What?!?!  How?!?!?!"

"I don't know... we just found her yesterday night and she was bleeding badly."

There was a pause, then Kris said, "Well, I wonder how Minseok is going to take this...."

"Me, too.  I'm wondering how we're going to explain it to him."

"We?"

"Yes, we!  Why else would I come to you?"

"Fine... when are we going to tell him?"

"I don't know..."

"We shouldn't wait, too, long to tell him... or, too, early."

"Yeah.  So, when is a good time?"

"Beats me... but, for sure, I know he's really happy right now and excited to tell ~you~-ah about Jia."

I didn't want to listen anymore, so I just knocked on the door.  I let myself in and put on a fake smile.  They looked at me and smiled, too. 

"Hey, Xiumin!  What's up?  You done packing already?" Suho asked naturally.

"Yeah... Umm, do you have the keys for the van?  I think I left my phone in there."

"Oh, here."  He reached into his pocket.

"Thanks," I said as he gave me the keys.

I left the room and stopped right outside of the door.  I still was processing what they had said about ~you~.  Then I went downstairs and opened up the van.  There my phone laid on the seat.  I took it and locked up the car.  Once I was inside I flopped onto the couch and called my hyung.  He answered right away.  We talked for a little bit and then my sister stole the phone.  The call lasted about 30 minutes. 

When I got up Jia walked into the room.  She smiled and came over to peck my cheek.  I smiled at her and sat back down.  Then Tao and Mai came running into the room.  Mai was running after Tao.

"Tao come back here!  Give me my teddy bear!" Mai screamed in Chinese.

"Ani!  Not until you say it," Tao yelled back in Korean.

"I don't understand what you just said," Mai pouted.

Tao repeated what he said in Korean in Chinese so that she could understand.  All of the three girls don't know how to speak Korean that much.  But they're slowly learning.  Jia looked at me and I looked at her.  We both laughed at the two. 

"Yah! Tao just give it back to her," I said in Korean.

"But hyung!!!" Tao pouted. 

He turned to face me.  I had a 'I really don't want to argue now' face on.  Tao gave in and went over to Mai.  He gave her the bear back and then picked her up.  Then he ran off with her somewhere.  I looked at Jia and sighed a relief. 

"Tao listens really well to his hyungs," she said in Korean.

"Haha, wow!  Your Korean is getting better!" I exclaimed.

"Komawo, oppa!"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

Hello!  i guess i won't be posting up another chapter for you guys... im sorry!  :(  and im going to be busy over the weekend, so i cant put up any chapters... again im really sorry.  but anyway, about the story... do you guys think that Xiumin actually moved on?  or does he maybe still have feelings for you?  hmmm... lets see ;)  and do you think that you will wake up soon?  :(  and the scene with Youngminnie... sad. 

tell me how you like my story down below and if you really like it go subscribe and upvote! 

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer