The End

My Savior

Youngmin's POV:

"Haha, look who we came across.  It wasn't so hard to find him today," one of the three guys laughed. 

"How'd you get out of jail?" I asked. 

"Easy escape."

I didn't know what to say after that.  All I could do is stare at them in disbelief.  Then Xiumin and them turned to me asking questions about them.  I answered them quickly without taking my eyes off their new gang. 

"Are you ready for some revenge?" the guy yelled. 

"Not now," I said under my breath. 

Before we knew it they came charging at us with bats and what-not.  We were just glad that they didn't have any guns on them.  Our first instinct was to either fight back or flee until they can't find us.  In the end we were too late and decided to just fight back.  Some by-standers that I saw called the police or ran away from the scene. 

I was in total panic.  What was I supposed to do?  Fight or run to the hospital?  I was so confused at that moment.  But then Kwangmin looked at me and told me to go.  I looked back at him strangely. 

"Go!  What are you standing there for?  We'll meet you at the hospital," he shouted from where he was. 

"But-" I started. 

"I promise.  We'll be there as fast as we can, okay?" 

I stood there for a moment.  Then a guy hit him in the back with a metal bat.  My eyes went wide from the scene, just like that time when we were younger.  Kwangmin got hurt before because of some bully and I was standing from a far just like now.  It was implanted in my brain forever, now I have another scene implanted that I'll never forget about. 

As soon as my senses came back to me I ran over to my younger brother and knocked the guy out.  Then I knelt down to the ground and held my brother. 

"Go, hyung.  ~you~ needs you more right now.  I'm fine.  Don't worry about me.  I promise, I'll be there as soon as I can, alright?" he smiled up to me.  And I couldn't help but let a tear roll down my cheek. 

Before I finally nodded, he got up and smiled to me before going back to help the others.  I saw them all holding the gang back and trying their best even though they're getting hurt.  I silently thanked them and ran off to the hospital. 

Your POV:

Everything is dark.  I don't know what's happening to me.  I can't feel, smell, see, taste, or hear anything.  No, that's a lie, I can hear things.  I can hear Youngmin's voice.  I can hear everyone's voice, from Kwangmin to Xiumin.... Xiumin!  He's back?  The voices fade in and out. 

Now I can see a small light.  And I can feel my body.  I can smell a fragrance.  A familiar one.  One that I've been longing to smell for a while.  I run to the light as fast as I can. 

As soon as I walk through, I'm on clouds now.  The darkness is gone.  I look around and observe this new place that I haven't seen before.  It's pretty cool.  I like it way better than that dark place.  But I did get to hear voices of the people I love.  Now that I'm in here, I can't hear a thing.  Nothing.  Total silence. 

I turn my head and find a woman walking towards me.  I squint my eyes trying to get a better look at the woman.  Soon as the woman gets closer, I find out that it's my mother.  That familiar fragrance, it was from my mother. 

She smiles to me.  But I can't smile back.  Emotions fly around in my head.  I don't know what to feel right now.  I'm happy that I get to see my mom, but at the same time, I'm angry that she would just leave me like that.  Slowly I take a step back afraid now for some reason.  Her smile turns slightly down once she sees me back up. 

Nothing comes out of my mouth or hers.  We just stare at each other.  I take another step back.  She takes another step closer.  And another.  And another.  She's only a foot away from me now and it's making me feel nervous.  We continue staring at each other, neither of us giving in to talk soon. 

My mother is stubborn.  So am I at times.  That's probably why neither of us want to say something.  It's starting to become awkward and it seems like forever has passed by.  Once again I take a step back to create some space between us. 

Then my mother finally speaks up.  "I'm sorry, ~you~." 

I just stare at her. 

"You don't have to forgive me... Honestly I don't want you to forgive me.  But I do want you to wake up.  Someone... someone very special to you is waiting for you.  But if you wait too long, it'll be too late," she says.

"M-mom..." I mumble. 

She smiles at me.  "Everything will get better.  Just wake up now.  Hurry, before it's too late."

And with a blink of an eye, she's gone.  The wind carried her away.  It was such a short time.  My mind is blank after she leaves.  I'm still standing in the same place I've been when she talked to me.  A tear rolls down my eye and I whisper, "Mom; Dad, I miss you... Come back to me... please... I miss you so much.  I want you guys here with me.  I need you.  Please... don't leave me... alone.  Don't... leave..." 

Another tear rolls down my cheek.  I close my eyes for a long period of time, just letting my tears fall to the ground.  Eventually I collapse to the ground and sit there not wanting to move.  Then I hear footsteps.  The footsteps become louder.  And soon enough it stops.  And I feel a person front of me. 

I look up and find my dad smiling down at me.  "Dad..." I mutter. 

"I heard what your mother said.  And I'm sorry, too.  Don't forgive me though.  We've done wrong; not you," he says still smiling. 

I stay speechless.  I want to say something, but nothing comes out.  All I can do is stare up at him and listen.  My tears just continue to fall as I hear him talk to me. 

"Your mother and I, we love you so much.  But there's also another person who does, too.  And he's waiting and fighting for you right now.  Don't make him wait too long before he can't do anything anymore.  It'll be too late if you don't wake up now."

My dad kneels down to me and wipes the tears off my cheek before smiling at me once last time and vanishing just like my mother.  Just as I wipe away the remaining tears, a really, really bright light shines in my face.  Then it swallows me up. 

Everything turns dark again, but now I can feel my body, I can hear Youngmin yelling and crying at the same time, the doctors trying to calm him down, and beeping noises in the background.  'Where am I?' I wonder before I try to open my eyes. 

Once my eyes finally open, I sit up and turn my head to where I hear Youngmin's voice.  His back is turned to me and the doctor is trying to come over to me.  I take a quick glance around at everything and finally realize that I'm in a hospital.  I turn my attention back to where Youngmin and the doctors are when everything goes silent. 

"~you~!" Youngmin shouts my name. 

I give him a nice small smile.  He comes to me and wraps his arms around my body.  I return the hug and also plant a kiss on his cheek.  When we part, he looks like he's blushing.  He smiled at me like he always did. 

I feel like it's only been a few hours before I saw him, but I know that it's been a couple of weeks.  But I still miss him any ways.  We look at each other in the eyes and slowly lean into each other.  Our lips touch and it feels like electricity.  His soft lips on mine feels like I'm on cloud nine. 

When I look back to the doctors, they look surprised.  I smile at them and bow while still in the bed.  They still stand there.  After a little while they start moving again.  Then the door bursts open and in comes what seemed like 100 people. 

But my smile grew wider once I knew that I knew all of their faces.  I got so happy that I actually jumped out of the bed pulling out all of the machines out of my skin and flying onto the ground.  I forgot that I was laying on that bed motionless for a long time and I was pretty weak, so I almost lost my balance when I went to go hug them all.  But I was lucky enough that Youngmin grabbed my arm and let me steady myself before continuing on. 

The first person I hugged was Kwangmin since he was the closest.  Then I moved onto Minwoo and the other three.  After I hugged them, I moved onto the other 12 of them.  One by one, I finally made it to Xiumin. 

"I'm sorry that I missed seeing you at the airport," I whispered into his ear while hugging him. 

"No, it's not your fault," he whispered back. 

We let go of each other.  I gave him a small smile, but he returned a big one.  He ruffled my hair and I slapped his hand away while laughing and remembering that he used to do that while we were younger. 

"I'm glad you're okay now," he said. 

I nodded. 

"You know, Youngmin tried to stay every single second he could with you?"

I looked down and smiled shyly.  Then I looked up again. 

"He really loves you."

"I know.  I love him, too; and you... and everyone else here for me."

"I know you do.  I do, too.  And another girl."

"What?  I thought I was the only girl!" I joked. 

"Nope, not anymore.  Her name is Jia.  I met her in China and I was going to introduce you to her, but..." he trailed off. 

"Well, I'd be glad to meet her now... if it's not too late."

"No, it's not too late."  He smiled once again. 

 

~~ 5 years later ~~

"Xiumin oppa!" I shouted and ran over to him and gave him a big hug. 

"Hey, how are you?" he asked. 

"I'm amazing!  How about you?"

"Good."

"Where's Jia?"

"Oh, she's coming, she just was getting Jian's blanket."

"Okay.... Guess what?!?"

"What?"

I held my hand up that had the ring on my finger.  I couldn't contain my happiness and started to jump around a little bit.  Xiumin smiled and gave me another big hug. 

"So, where is the guy?" he asked.

"Going to get Kwangmin."

Then Jia came up behind holding onto a baby carseat.  I smiled and gave her a hug.  I told her about Youngmin's proposal and showed her the ring, she was so happy and excited that she did the same thing that I did, jump around a little bit. 

"Wow!  Minseok, you should've proposed to me on our graduation day, too!" she joked with him. 

Xiumin just scoffed and played with Jian.  Then Youngmin and Kwangmin came running up from behind.  I pecked Youngmin's lips and then turned to hug Kwangmin.  Both Xiumin and Jia congratulated us three on graduating, and me and Youngmin for getting engaged. 

After all the madness and parties, we finally went home.  Except Kwangmin went to go sleep over at Haerin's house.  I set them up on a date last year and they really hit it off.  They've been going out ever since, I think it's actually pretty cute. 

Once me and Youngmin reached home, we threw all of our stuff on to the couch and went to change.  Once we were done changing, we ate a quick little dinner since we were kind of hungry and then went to Youngmin's room.  We laid on his bed and cuddled next to each other. 

"I can't wait to walk down the aisle and kiss you," I said. 

"And I can't wait to see you in your wedding dress," Youngmin said. 

"Thank you."

"For?"

"For a lot of things.  Like taking me in when my parents left, protecting me from bad guys, making me feel better, and everything else."

"You don't have to thank me.  I do all that because I want to and because I love you so much."

"I love you, too."

 

 

THE END

-------------------------------------------

AHHHH!!  it's the end!!  i really hope you guys enjoyed this story!  and no there will not be a sequel, i'm so sorry for those of you who wanted a sequel or who were expecting it.  i will not be writing it because i'm trying to get other stories up pretty soon and i don't think i'll have a lot of time.  so i'm very sorry about that.  but you guys can always use your imagination for what you think will happen next!  :) 

okay i just want to thank all you awesome subscribers and upvoters sooooo much!!  i really really really appricate you guys sooo much!  and i'm so happy that you guys enjoyed the story. 

anyways... i hope you guys liked the story and i hope that you guys will check out my other stories and other future stories that i'll put up.  and yeah :)  thank you once again!!!

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

~Angelflyer