Boys

My Savior

Xiumin's POV:

After Youngmin and I were done talking he went to take a nap on the small couch in the corner.  Before he went to sleep, I looked at him and he had bags under his eyes.  Is he okay?  I asked myself.  As soon as Youngmin fell asleep, the room was all quiet again.  I was starting to get bored.  I tried playing around with all the apps and games on my phone, but I got bored of them.  I paced around the room while wondering where Luhan and them were. 

About 5 minutes later, I heard a small knock on the door.  I went to go open it.  It was only a nurse checking up on ~you~.  Once she checked on her she said good bye to me and then left the room.

Your POV:

The next thing I know, I'm lying in an unfamiliar bed and in an unfamiliar room.  I sat up quickly, then my head started hurting and punding.  I closed my eyes hoping for the pain to stop.  Then out of no where a voice asked, "~you~-ah, are you okay?"  I slowly opened my eyes and saw a familiar face.  "Do you remember me?" the person asked.  He had cute cheeks and to die for eyes.  Suddenly, something in my brain clicked and everything came flying into me.

"Min-.  I mean Xiuminnie oppa!" I said.

He laughed then said, "Yup, that's me.  Are you okay, ~you~?"

"Yeah, but do you know where Youngmin is?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Oh, him?  Right here," he turned around and pointed to a sleeping Youngmin on the couch.

"I-is he okay?"

"Well, the fact that he carried you all the way here, he should be okay.  He's just tired."

"Oh," I replied then looked down.

Xiumin came over and hugged me like he did when we were kids.  I felt this warm gush inside of me, like when Youngmin hugged me.  There was just something really special about them. 

"Oppa, how did you get here?"  I asked suddenly.

"I called you phone like a 5 million times.  Then you picked up, but it wasn't you.  It was Youngmin and he told me everything that happened."

"S-sorry, oppa.  Thanks for coming though."

"Of course!  ~you~-ah,  I'll always be here for you from now on."

I hugged him right after he said that for the longgest time.  Then someone knocked on the door.  It wasn't just one person, but a whole group... of guys!  There were three people that came in with Luhan and Baekhyun.  They were really cute, too.  And while we were talking, I found out that their names were Chen, Chanyeol, and Tao.

"So, you're the cutie that Xiumin hyung has been talking about," Chen smiled.

"Yah!" Xiumin shouted.

"What?  You don't want me to call her cutie?" Chen smirked.

"She has a name," Xiumin pointed out. 

All I could do was giggle at them.

"I know.  It's ~you~."

"How do you know?"

"Because, you always talk about her."

Xiumin started blushing a little.  Then we heard a knock on the door again.  Baekhyun went to open the door.  When the door opened, it showed Kwangmin and six other guys behind him.  But, I did already know Sehun.

"Hyung?"  Sehun questioned, "Why are you guys here?"

"Because Xiumin hyung said we could come by," Chanyeol answered.

"Why are you guys here?" Tao asked.

"Kwangminnie over here let us tag along," Kai answered.

Kwangmin's POV:

While the others were talking, I went up to ~you~ and asked is she was okay.  She nodded and smiled.

"Where's Youngmin?" I asked another question.

"Over there," she pointed to the couch. 

I walked over to my hyung.  Then sat by his side and tapped him.  Youngmin twisted his body towards me then sat up. 

"What?" he asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Hyung, are you okay?" I asked him.

Youngmin rubbed his eyes again and answered, "Yeah, I'm fine."

We kept talking.  And I kept worrying about Youngmin. 

Your POV:

While the twins kept talking, the five other guys that came in behind Kwangmin introduced themselves to me.

"Hi, I'm Ravi," he smiled.

"I'm Kai and this is Lay," Kai said while putting his arm around Lay.

"Hi, I'm Jonghyun, but you can call me JR."

"And I'm Minwoo.  I hear the twins and hyungs talk about you a lot.  I've been wanting to meet you, but the twins over there won't let me come over."  He pouted.  And I giggled at his cuteness.

After I stopped giggling I wondered who his "hyungs" were.  Then I just remembered Jeongmin, Hyunseong, and Donghyun oppas.  Was he talking about them?  I wondered.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi!  here's another chapter!  and schools almost done for me, so i'll be updating a lot more often soon :D  i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer