Getting chased

My Savior

Youngmin's POV:

~you~ pulled me into a store and when I asked her what was wrong she pointed to the guys that we saw yesterday. 

About half an hour passed and we headed out.  At first we thougt that we were clear, but I guess not because one of the guys bumped into us as we walked out.  Then at that point I grabbed ~you~'s arm and ran somewhere where the men weren't.  It took almost 20 minutes to lose them. 

We sat down on a park bench once the chase was over.  Both of us were so tired form running.  I saw ~you~ and she looked like she was about to pass out.  Luckily she didn't though.  I laid my head gentally on her shoulder.  Then she looked at me. 

"I'm sorry, I just needed something to rest my head on," I said.

"Oh, it's okay," she said nervously.

I smiled.  Then once we were both ready to go, we headed back in the direction of her house. 

Your POV:
Youngmin laid his head on my shoulder and I was really surprised.  We just met yesterday, yet we were acting like we've known each other forever.  I was completely okay with it, but I didn't have many friends so I was curious if this is how they usually hang out. 

By the time we got to my house it was already 2pm.  Then we said our good-byes.  He turned and left and I went into my house.  When I entered my house it was all quiet.  I started to wonder where my family went.  Then I saw a not on the kitchen table.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Hia! is it interesting?  sorry if you dont like it... i will try my best, my writing skills arent that good right now...

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer