School and New Friends

My Savior

Luhan's POV:

"I'm hurting, Lu-gu.  And I don't know what to do..." Xiumin said.

"Why?" I asked worried.

"~you~-ah has someone.  But, I can't take it.  I love her Luhan."

"Well, you want ~you~ to be happy right?"

"Yeah.  I think I just need to take a break."

I looked at him sadly.  He was hurting that badly, huh? I said to myself.  I sat next to him and tried comforting him.  I had to pull him down to the table because he said he didn't want to leave his bed.  Once we got down to the kitchen, our friends stared at us.  I mouthed "he didn't want to come down" to them and they just continued to eat.  I hope he starts to feel better soon.  I don't want to keep dealing with him like this.

Your POV:

When I got home yesterday, I couldn't stop worrying about Xiuminnie oppa.  I opened the door and started taking off my shoes and then Youngmin pops out of nowhere, scaring the crap out of me. 

"AHHH!!" I yelled.

Youngmin laughed and then came over to me and hugged me.  "I'm sorry.  Did I really scare you that much?"

"Yes!" 

"I'm sorry, jagiya."

"You better be."  I walked away to my room.

Youngmin followed me.  I shut the door and started to take off my socks and sweater.  He let himself in after he knocked.  He looked at me innocently as I just continued to put my stuff away. 

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You," he answered quietly.

I turned to him.  He was sitting on my bed now.  I went to sit next to him.  He put his arm around my shoulder and held me tight.  My face was starting to feel hot. 

"I'm sorry that I scared you.  I love you," he whispered in my ear.

"It's okay.  I love you, too," I replied.

"Anyways, what about Xiumin hyung?"

"I-I don't know.  I found him and then he fainted.  Luhan oppa brought him home."

"Oh.  I hope he's okay." 

I nodded my head while Youngmin looked down.  I hope he's okay, too, I said to myself.  I thought back to what Xiumin and I were talking about at the river.  I really really hope he's okay. 

~~~~FALL (AUTUMN)~~~~

Today's the first day of school.  The first day of going to Starship Academy.  I'm really nervous, but who isn't?  I walked out to the living room when I was done changing into my new uniform.  Kwangmin and Youngmin were just sitting there watching t.v. like they normally do.  I walked into the kitchen as cook up a small breakfast for us three.  I called to the twins once I was done and they came rushing to the table. 

When we finished up we started walking to the school since it was only about half a mile away.  As we walked Youngmin and Kwangmin talked normally without any nervousness in their voice at all.  And no sign of nervousness in their face either.  Nevermind about the "but who isn't" part.  Youngmin looked back at me and smiled.  He locked his arm around mine and kept on walking.  Kwangmin just looked away. 

As we kept walking towards the school we started to see more and more students wearing the same uniform as us.  Then we spotted Minwoo and some other friends of the twins'.  I greeted Minwoo and talked to him, but when they met up with some other people I just stayed quiet in the back and watched them.  Youngmin noticed and pulled me over and introduced me to them. 

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, ~you~-ah," he said confidently. 

"Ah.  Nice to meet you," one said while looking at me.

"Wow, Youngmin!" another one shouted.

"You're a cutie," said a guy that was walking beside Youngmin.

"And you're gonna be dead if you lay a hand on her," Youngmin said, being suddenly very overprotected. 

Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo helped me find my locker and then left to go find theirs.  Then my locker neighbor showed up.  I greeted her and talked to her for a bit.  I found out that her name was Haerin.  We became friends.  She was really nice and told me directions to my homeroom class.  I got to the classroom and sat down next to a girl named Junhee.  She was also very nice to me and told me things about the school and some of the people.  Then our teacher came in.  It was all of the same things that you learn on the first day of school. 

At lunch Junhee went to the lunch line with me.  Then I heard a voice call out my name.  I turned around and found Minwoo waving to me.  I waved back and got stares.  I looked back to Junhee and she was just staring at me with opened. 

"T-that was No Minwoo," she said.

"Yeah," I said.

"You just waved to Minwoo."

"I know.  We know each other."

"You know the kingka, No Minwoo?"  She looked shocked.

"Y-yeah.  Is that bad?"

"No.  Just some girls try to get close with him and they fail."

I just made an 'o' with my mouth and continued waiting in line with Junhee.  Once we got our lunch Haerin pulled us over to sit with her.  We sat down and started eating.  I was eating peacefully and talking with my new friends, then suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder and Haerin who was sitting in front of me looked up at the person.  I turned my head and found Kwangmin smiling. 

"Hey, ~you~-ah.  These are your new friends?"

"Oppa!  Yes they are, this is Junhee and Haerin," I replied.

They waved at Kwangmin and he waved back. 

"I gotta go get in line.  Hyung's been waiting for me."

"Okay.  See you later."

He left and I turned back to my food.  Everyone at the table was staring at me.  Including some near by tables. 

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You know Jo Kwangmin, too?" Junhee asked.

I nodded my head and continued to eat.  They stared at me for a couple more seconds and then continued to eat also.  We talked about random stuff and they told me more about the school.  Then I felt someone kiss my head.  I looked up to find Youngmin smiling at me.  I turned myself so that I could face him.  He waved at my friends at my table and then turned his focus all on me. 

"It's good that you have friends now," he said.

"Yeah," I replied.

I started to blush a little because Youngmin was staring at me right in the eyes and of how close we were.

"How's your day been going?" he asked.

"Good.  And yours?"

"It's great."  He smiled.  "Kwang said that you were over here, so I decided to stop by and talk for a little."

"Oh really?  Your so sweet."

"Well, I'll talk to you more after school.  I have to go find Kwangmin and Minwoo before they start complaining.  Bye, ~you~-ah."

"Okay then.  You better hurry.  Bye bye!"

Before Youngmin left he kissed me on my cheek and waved good-bye.  I blushed at his interaction.  Again I got stares from people.  Junhee and Haerin looked shocked and didn't start eating until about a minute after I started eating again.  We all got up and threw out our trash at the same time and went to talk even more.  They gave me their phone numbers and I gave them mine.  This school year is actually going really good so far.  I just hope it stays this way, I thought. 

After school I waited for Youngmin and Kwangmin at the school gate.  Junhee and Haerin passed by and waved to me.  I waved back and continued to wait for them.  It took less than five minutes for them to show up.  We started walking home together.  There was a bubble tea shop near by and we stopped in.  While Youngmin and Kwangmin waited for the bubble teas, I went outside and called Xiumin to talk to him about my first day of school.  He went back to China last week with Luhan, Tao, Kris, Lay, and Chen.  When I hung up with him someone tapped on my head.  I turned around and saw Wonwoo with a girl.  He smiled at me brightly. 

"Wonwoo oppa!" I exclaimed.

"~you~-ah!  It's been a while," he said.

"Yeah.  It has."

"How are you?"

"I'm good.  And you?"

"Great.  Oh, and this is my... my... g-girlfriend... Woojin."

I smiled at her.  "Hi, I'm ~you~.  It's nice to meet you."

"H-hello.  I'm Woojin," she greeted me.

"No need to be nervous!" I said.

"O-okay."

"You two look really cute together."

"Thank you."

We only got to talk for a little bit becuase Youngmin started to call my name.  They came out and met Wonwoo and Woojin, too.  Then we went our separate ways.  Once we got home I dropped my bag on the couch and finished up my bubble tea that Kwangmin and Youngmin bought for me.  Afterwards I went to my room and called Xiumin once again.  It was late when we ended the call and I immediatly fell asleep.

 

 

---------------------------------------

Heyy!  here's an update for you guys!  i hope you like it :) 

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer