Where's Youngmin?

My Savior

Your POV:

I walked out to the living room and saw that Kwangmin was watching t.v.  He looked up at me and waved before looking back to the t.v. again.  Since I had almost an hour before I had to meet Wonwoo, I decided I'd hang out with Kwangmin for a bit.

"So, where are you going today, huh?"  Kwangmin asked curiously.

"I'm gonna go meet a friend of mine soon, oppa.  So, don't worry about me," I replied.

"Oh.  Okay then.  Don't come home late though."

"Okay, okay."

"Are you sure you should be going out?  Hyung told me you weren't feeling well yesterday."

"Oh, about that... it's nothing, oppa."

Kwangmin turned the t.v. off and turned to look at me.  He looked at me worriedly.

"Tell me the truth," he pleaded.

I kept silent.  "Please?  I promise I won't tell anyone," he said beggingly.

"O-oppa," I began, "I'm sorry.  I'm sorry that you have to deal with me."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm sorry that you guys have to babysit me.  I promise that as soon as I finish high school and find a job, I'll move out right away."

"Why?  We love having you here."

"But-"

"But nothing," he smiled, "We like you here.  You're family."

"T-thank you.  But-"

"What did I tell you about "buts"?"

"Oppa!" I whined.

He just laughed.  Then turned the t.v. on again.

"Oh, oppa."

"Yeah?"

"Where's Youngminnie oppa?"

"Oh, hyung's still sleeping... I can't believe that he's still sleeping, it's noon already."

"... H-he... was taking care of me yesterday."

"Ohhhh.  That makes sense."

When it was tie for me to leave, Youngmin was still not out, I waved to Kwangmin then left.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya!  it's a shorter update than the other ones... but i hoped you enjoyed it anyways!!  tell me how you like it, i really appreciate it!  so, now it's totally obvious that Youngmin likes you!! <3  well, it might've been obvious before, but.. yeah :P  so, anyways comment, subscribe, and upvote my story if you like it!!! i hope you really do like it! :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer