Going Home

My Savior

Your POV:
"I'm glad to see that you're awake," said the cute guy, "Oh, and I'm Youngmin by the way."  He smiled.

I nodded and was about to speak until someone yelled, "Hyung, can you help me with this?"

"Hold on," Youngmin yelled back.  Then he looked at me and said, "I'll be right back."

I nodded again and closed my eyes when he exited the room.  I realized that Youngmin had a bandaid on his cheek, and just remembered what happended.  I was all bruised up and my head hurt like crazy.  A few minutes later Youngmin showed up again, but with darker hair and no bandaid.  He asked, "Hello.  Are you feeling alright?"  All I could do was nod my head because of how confused I was.  He smiled.  Then made his way to a living chair next to the sofa. 

Everything was fine until another Youngmin showed up.  This time he looked the same as the first time I saw him.  With lighter hair and a bandaid on his cheek. 

"Um... uh..." I started to say as I looked at the two of them.  Just then I realized that they were twins.

"Oh, yeah.  Sorry about this.  That's my younger twin, Kwangmin," said the lighter haired, Youngmin, pointing to the other twin with darker hair. 

We greeted each other and talked for a long time.  I forgot all about the time and my family.  Until I got a phone call from my mom.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Sweetie, did you get home okay?" my mom asked.

"No, I haven't gone home yet.  Why?  Aren't you home?"

"No, I'm out.  Both me and your father."

"Out?  Out where?"

"I gotta go sweetie.  I love you."

She hung up.  I was so confused.  What happened?  What's going on?  Why did they leave me?  Are they going to come back?  So, many questions were going through my head at that moment.

Since it was late, I decieded to sleep over at Youngmin and Kwangmin's place.  It took me a while to fall asleep.  But I did and I woke up around 9 in the morning.  I shot right up after lookin garound and remembering about yesterday.  I needed to leave, but I didn't want to go without saying good-bye and thank you.  So, I waited. 

About an hour later both came out of their bedroom to the living room looking sleepily and rubbing their eyes.  They both looked extremely cute doing the exact same things.

"I've got to go now, but thank you so much," I said while bowing.

"I could take you home," Youngmin insisted.

"No, it's okay.  Plus I live kinda far from here."

"It's okay, I used to take long walks with my brother all the time."

"Are you sure?"

He nodded, then went to grab his jacket. 

Youngmin's POV:

"Hey!  Kwang!  We're leaving now," I shouted to Kwangmin.

"Okay!  Come again soon ~you~!" Kwangmin yelled back.

Then we headed out. 

Your POV:

I really only lived a couple blocks down the road, but I decided to lead Youngmin the long way.  We talked a lot whil walking. 

"What school do you go to?" I asked.

"Starship Academy.  And you?" he said.

"Nothern Seoul High."

"I heard that's a good school"

"Yeah.  I don't have many friends though."

"Oh... It's okay, because now you have me and Kwang.  We'll help you."  He gave me a bright smile. 

All I could do was looking at him.  Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw the guys from yesterday on the other side of the street.  Right away I grabbed onto Youngmin's  arm and pulled him into the closest store. 

"What's wrong?" Youngmin asked looking a little worried.

"Over there," I replied pointing.

He saw the guys and made an 'o' with his mouth.  We tried to got of the back of the store. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!  do you guys like so far???? please comment down below your feedback!! i would really appreaciate it!!

 

Thanks!

~Angelflyer