Not his Usual Self

My Savior

Kwangmin's POV:

Once we got to school, our friends came and greeted us.  I greeted them back while Youngmin hyung said hi and left.  I felt bad for him.  He's not going to act his usual self until ~you~ gets better.  I hope she wakes up soon...

At lunch Youngmin walked right passed me.  Minwoo was next to me and said hi to Youngmin, but he just passed by not noticing.  Then Minwoo looked at me for an explanation.  I sighed.

"What's wrong with Youngmin hyung?" Minwoo asked.

"~you~'s in a coma," I replied looking down.

I looked at Minwoo and he had his mouth hanging open.  I continued waiting in line for my food.  While Minwoo followed me in silence.  It was a bit awkward for a little bit at the table, but I tried talking to Minwoo about homework and stuff like that.  Youngmin just stayed quiet.  Before we even finished eating Youngmin stood up and left the table. 

After school I was packing my things and then I got a text message.  It was from Youngmin.  It said:

Kwang,

Don't worry about me.  I'll be at the hospital.  And I'll have dinner here, so just cook for yourself, alright? 

-Youngmin

I wondered if I should just go home and listen to Youngmin or if I should go over to the hospital, too.  Minwoo knocked me out of my thoughts when he ran up to me.

"Kwangmin! Kwangmin!  Lay hyung is back from China!  What are you doing tonight?" he asked excitedly.

"Uhh... I guess nothing," I said.

"Okay!  Kai and Sehun planned a little welcome back party for him at a restaurant today."

"Oh.  What time?"

"Hm... I think they said around five..."

"Just call them."

"Okay, then I'll be right back."

He left, I continued to pack the rest of my materials.  I was walking out of my classroom to meet up with Minwoo when JR and I bumped into each other. 

"Oh, hey JR," I greeted him.

"Hey," he greeted back.  "Did you hear about Lay hyung?"

"Yeah.  Minwoo just told me."

"We could go together then.  But where's Minwoo?"

"Uhhh.  He went to call Kai."

"Okay.  I guess we'll wait for him here then."

I nodded.  We waited for Minwoo to come back.  As we waited we talked about the newest dance moves that we learned.  It took about five more minutes before Minwoo came back to give us the confirmed time. 

Youngmin's POV:

Right after the last bell rang I threw my stuff into my bag and walked out of the class.  I took the bus to the hospital that ~you~ was at.  On my way there I texted Kwangmin because I knew as soon as he was out of his classroom he would come looking for me.  Then when the bus stopped I got out and walked the one block left to the hospital.  I walked over to the nurse at the counter.

"Excuse me miss.  Can I go and see my girl friend?  ~you~?" I asked her.  (A/N: you can add your last name if you want to)

"Umm... sign this and you can head up," she replied.

I signed the paper and ran to ~you~'s room.  When I got up there she was still sleeping peacefully.  I felt pain hit my heart as I stared at her figure on the bed.  Then I laid my backpack on the small couch and sat in the near chair next to her bed. 

There's nothing I can do, huh?  Will you wake up soon, ~you~-ah?  Please... I need you.  Wake up now.  Let me see you smile like before.  Don't leave me.  Please.  Awake from your deep sleep and greet me with your tender kiss.  ~you~, don't let me suffer...  I don't need anything but you, so wake up and stay by my side forever.  I kept thinking those thoughts.  I didn't know what to do.  All I could do was wish that she wake up soon. 

Kwangmin's POV:

We went to the restaurant that Kai and them wanted us to meet them at.  We walked through the door and then Sehun walked yelled out to us.  Then we headed over to the table.  Lay, Kai, Sehun, and Ravi were already there.

"Are we late?" JR asked.

"No, we just came a bit early," Kai said.

"Alright.  But any ways welcome back Lay!" JR exclaimed.

"Yeah!  We missed you!" Minwoo laughed.

"Haha.  Thanks, guys.  I missed being here," Lay said.

"We're glad that you're back," I jumped in.

"I'm glad, too," Lay looked at me and smiled.

"Hey!  Did Lay tell you guys about his new girlfriend that he grabbed in China?" Sehun suddenly said.

"Huh?  Really?" I asked.

We all looked at Lay for an answer.  He looked over to Sehun and glared.  Then he looked over to us, a little embarrassed.  Then he nodded his head saying that it was true.

"Ahh!  Wow!  You only went to China to pick up a girl?" Ravi asked jokingly.

"No!  I went to visit family... I just happened to get a girlfriend at the same time... which was a plus," Lay said.

We all laughed.

"What's her name?" Minwoo asked.

"Liang," Lay replied.

We laughed and talked the whole time and then we ordered our food.  We ate and then went to walk around.  It was getting dark and we ended up at the Han River.  Then we some music and dance for a little bit.  A couple of people started to crowd us, so we just continued to dance for a while longer.  When we stopped the crowd was cheering.  We smiled and thanked them for watching.  Then they slowly started to leave.  We were all getting ready to leave.  Then Kai came over to me and we talked for a little bit.

"Hey, Kwang," he said.

"Oh, sup?"

"Nothin'.  How's ~you~?"

"I don't really know.  I guess the doctors are keeping a good eye on her."

"Oh.  Then how's Youngmin?  It must be hard for him..."

"Yeah.  He's not himself.  But that's what I would expect from him."

"Why?"

"Because he was like that when our father was in a coma right after our grandmother passed away."

"Oh.  I'm sorry to hear that..."

"It's nothing really..."

"Weren't you sad?"

"Of course I was.  I didn't speak to others and I shut them out.  I only tried to speak to Youngmin."

"Ahh... Twin powers, huh?"

"Haha, yeah you could say that."

We only talked for a little bit before Sehun called to Kai that Kris was there to pick them up.  I said good-bye to them and the rest and left to go home.  When I got home I went straight to my room.  I was about to start on my homework, then I started to wonder if Youngmin would come home tonight or not.  It was nearly midnight when I finally finished my homework and fell asleep.  I guess Youngmin won't be coming home today.

 

 

------------------------------------------

Hello there!  finally i updated!  i'm sorry i kinda lied to you guys that i was going to update right after the weekend, but i didn't have the full ideas/inspiration for this story until now...  i hope you guys are still reading though!  and about ending it soon, i think i'll squeeze a few more things in ;)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer