Lunch

My Savior

Your POV:

The next day, Sunday, Kwangmin said that he had some friends to go hang out with so he left.  Then it was just Youngmin and me.  We basically relaxed for the day.  I went back to my room and hopped onto my laptop.  When I checked my e-mail, one of them said I was accepted to enter Starship Academy.  I was shocked at first, but then remembered that I had signed up and auditioned to it in the middle of the school year. 

Youngmin's POV:

Soon after Kwang left ~you~ went to her new bedroom.  She looked a little upset, probably because of what happened to her the past week.  I wonder how I could cheer her up.  I kept thinking to myself as I cleaned up a little. 

It was getting closer to noon and I was too lazy to cook something up, plus we didn't have much in the fridge anymore.  So, I decided that I would take ~you~ out to eat some lunch.  It's not gonna be a date or anything, just a little outing to make her feel better. 

Your POV:

Around 12, Youngmin came into my room while I was taking a nap.  Then he softly tapped my shoulder.  I didn't wake up.  He tapped me again, this time saying, "~you~, did you want some lunch?"  He asked again and this time I woke up.  I rubbed my eyes and looked up to him.  He was smiling cutely. 

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Did you want to go eat lunch with me?" he asked softly.

"Yeah, sure," I smiled.

I got ready to leave.  When I came out of my room I met Youngmin in the living room.  Then we headed out.

Youngmin brought me to a nice family, friend resturant.  It looked really nice.  We sat in a spot with a window next to us.  The sun was shining bright in the wonderful blue sky.

"What are you getting?" I asked when we got settled down.

"Um... well, I usually get ddeokbokki," he replied.

"Oh, that seems good.  I'll get that, too then," I smiled.

He smiled.  Then when the waiter came, he ordered two plates of ddeobokki.  As we waitd for out food to arrive, we talked like we were best friends for hundreds of years.  I told him about how I might be attending the same school as him.  He got really excited and congradulated me.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Heyy! I hope you liked this chapter!!  im sorry i havent been updating lately... stupid school... geez cant school just end already??? i hope that you will keep reading this story, again im really sorry, i might update again later this week if i have time so stay tuned!! :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer