A cute boy

My Savior

Your POV:

I was walking downtown one day.  It was nice and peaceful out, until a bunch of guys came to me.  The pulled me to an alley way.  I tried to yell for help since my arms were tucked under a buff guy's arm and couldn't defend myself.  But I guess no one heard me, or so I thought so.

"Pipe down willl ya!" yelled one of the men.  I quieted down right away.

"What do you want with me?"  I managed to whisper.

"You'll see," chuckled the buff guy that was holding me. 

Youngmin's POV:

While I was walking to go get some grocieries I heard a scream coming from somewhere.  I kept looking around to see who was yelling, then I saw three guys pulling a girl into an alley way.  It looked like she was trying to escape but the buff guy was holding her.  I followed them as quietly as I could. 

When they entered a bigger space, the three guys loosened their grip on the girl and the guy who seemed like their leader was about to talk.  I wasn't thinking and ran in there and yelled, "What are you guys doing?"

Your POV:

I took my chance while the perosn who came in was distracting them.  I kicked the guy that was about to talk in his part and punched his nose.  Then the buff guy was coming towards me.  The person stopped him and I also got to see the person who yelled better.  It was a guy, a very cute one, too.  We both kept fighting but we forgot about the other guy, which is a bit smaller than the other ones.  The small guy came at me and the cute boy with a knife.  Theings got really heated.

When we thougth everything was over I got hit in the head by something really hard.

"Are you okay?" asked the cute boy after attacking the guy that threw something at me. 

I nodded then passed out.  I felt my body being carried.  Then I heard faint voiced but I couldn't get what they were saying.  The next thing I know I'm awake in a strange place I've never seen before.

Youngmin's POV:

Someone threw a book at the girl's head and she looked dizzy.  When I came back to her after beating the guy down she looked like she was about to pass out.  Then I asked her if she was okay.  She nodded her head, but then knocked out.  She was about to fall on the floor, but I caught her.  I decided to bring her to my place since it was close by.  I picked her up and brought her to my house.  As I was walking down the street with the girl in my arms, I hoped that my brother was home because I forgot my keys. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi!! im sorry i'm late to adding the first chapter... it was pretty late when i posted that i was going to do a fanfic... im sorry for those of you that were waiting, but anyways i hope you enjoyed the first chapter and hope that you will enjoy the rest!

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer