Disappeared?

My Savior

Your POV:

While I was finishing up the dishes Youngmin came up behind me and back-hugged me.  It felt nice and warm.  I finished the dishes and turned the water off.  Youngmin was still hugging me and wouldn't let go. 

"Jo Youngmin, I know you love me, but I still need to do things," I told him.

"But I want to stay with you," he replied.

I laughed at his cuteness.  Then pulled his arms off me.  I ran away as fast as I could.  As I was running away I bumped into Kwangmin and hid behind him, even though it was totally obvious that I was behind him.  When Youngmin came and saw me, I threw my arms arond Kwangmin.  Youngmin started to pout cutely. 

"Yah!  How could you cheat on me with my own twin?" Youngmin asked.

"Because, maybe I might love him more than you!" I teased.

"But we're twins!"

Kwangmin just laughed.  I took my arms off of Kwangmin and went over to Youngmin and kissed him on the cheek.  Kwangmin looked at us in disgust.  And we both just laughed at his face.  Then all of a sudden my phone rang.  It was Luhan.

"Hello?" I answered.

"~you~, is Xiumin with you?" he asked panicedly.

"No, why?"  I walked away to my bedroom.

"Because we can't find him at all."

"Are you sure you checked everywhere?"

"Yeah.  And I can't call him."

"Why not?"

"Because he left his phone here."

"You guys don't have any idea where he is?"

"... No... we don't..."

"Hmm..."  I didn't know what to think.  Where could that Minseok go? 

"Oppa, I'll go out and look for him in the city.  Bye," I said.

"Alright I'll probably head out and look for him, too, soon and be careful out there.  See you later."

We hung up and I got ready.  Youngmin came knocking at my door when I was about to grab my purse. 

"It's opened," I said.

"Is everything alright?" he asked.

"Uhh... yeah."

"Are you sure?  Don't lie."

"**sigh** Xiumin oppa disappeared.  And I'm going to go look for him.  Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

"I could go with you."

"No.  It's fine.  And don't you have to meet up with Donghyun oppa and them?"

"Yeah... but still.  I cou-"

"No, really it's fine.  I'll be fine.  Plus the three guys got arrested and it's day out."

"Hmm... ok then.  Try to be back early and find Xiumin hyung."

"Alright.  I will.  Bye."

I kissed his cheek as I passed him in the doorway.  I headed out and took out my phone.  I read the text from Xiumin from yesterday.  It said:

To: ~you~-ah

Hello my ~you~-ah.  I'm good.  How are you?  Yeah, I would like that.  Ahh!  Your so cute! >_<  I don't know when I'll be free.  But I'll text you or something when I am.  Good-night <3

-Xiumin (Minseok)

Hmm... well that gave off no clues.  Where could he be? I wondered.  I started to worry, Minseok doesn't just disappear without telling someone.  That isn't like him.  Is he okay?  Ahh!  I need to focus. 

Xiumin's POV:

I should have at least told Luhan where I'm going.  I said to myself as I was getting into the taxi cab.  I sat down in the back and reached for my phone, but it wasn't in my back pocket.  I checked everywhere for it.  My phone was no where to be found.  I'm the biggest idiot alive, I thought.  Oh well, they'll live without me for a day, right?

The cab stopped at my parents' shop.  I got out and entered the small resturant of theirs.  There were a couple of people there and my mom was running the cash register.  I walked over there.

"Hi mom," I greeted her.

"Oh!  Minseok!  Your here!" she exclaimed.

"Haha, yeah."

"Come in!  Your father is in the kitchen."

"Okay." 

I smiled I missed it here.  It's been a while since I've been to this neighborhood.  ~you~-ah and I used to live here, but then both our families moved into the city and then my parents wanted to come back here.  Just thinking of ~you~ right now, it hurts me.  I stopped being upset when I saw my dad.  He was cooking at the stove.  My sister and brother were there, too. 

"Hey," I said.

"Minseok!" my sister greeted me.

"Hey Minseokie," my brother said.

"Minseok, how have you been?" my dad asked.

"I've been fine," I replied.

"Did you bring ~you~ along with you?" my brother asked.

"No."

"Why not?" my sister pouted.

"Because.... she was busy," I replied.

"Oh, suuurreee..." she sarcastically said.

"You should bring her next time," my dad butted in.

"Why do you guys want to see ~you~-ah so bad?" I asked.

"I don't know," my sister replied.

Then they got back to work.   My dad asked me to run an errand for him.  I only had to pick something, so it was quick.  Then I went out with my siblings to grab something to eat.  But they asked about ~you~ a lot.  I was trying to maybe forget her for a bit, but the subject kept coming back.  When we finished we said good-bye and went our own ways.  My sister probably went back to the shop, while my brother went to go see his girlfriend.  I went out to the Han River.  It was starting to get late and I saw the sun set.  Once it set, I went to the closest bar.  I never really drink at all.  This was like only my 2nd time in a bar.  I don't really like going there.  I just hate the atmosphere, but today I just want to forget what I saw yesterday.  So, I drank a couple of bottles.  The next thing I know I'm sitting on a bench facing the river.

Your POV:

I can't find him anywhere.  I decided to head to his family's shop. 

"Hello, Ms. Kim," I greeted Xiumin's mother.

"~you~!  Oh, is that you, ~you~?" she asked surprised.

"Haha, yes it's me."

"Why are you here, dear?"

"Uhh, I was wondering if Minseok was here."

"Oh, yes he was.  But then he left about 3 hours ago."

"I see.  I'm sorry to bother you."

"Your no bother, dear!  You should stay and eat some noodles," she insisted.

"No it's okay.  I already ate," I lied.

"Oh, okay then.  Well, come back and eat some noodles next time."

"Okay, I will.  Bye now."

I waved and walked out.  If he's not here where could he be? I asked myself.  Hmm... I ended up going to Han River.  It was cool out today.  I walked along the river and then spotted Xiumin.  He was looking out towards the sun.  The sun was setting and as soon as it disappeared, he started walking away.  I tried to catch up to him, but he was far away.  I was about to call his name when we were a good distance so he could hear, but then I saw him head into a bar.  The first thing I thought was "What?!?!  Why would Xiumin go into a bar?"  Since I was underage, I couldn't go in.  So, I waited outside for him.  Hopefully he's not drinking a lot.  Drinking isn't really his thing, even before he left to China, he told me that he didn't like to drink.  I tried calling Luhan oppa, but he wouldn't pick up.  When he finally picked up after many calls, Xiumin walked out of the bar and headed towards Han River again. 

"I'll call you back soon," I told Luhan and hung up. 

I followed Xiumin.  He walked to the river and sat on a bench.  I let out a sigh of relief.  I thought he might've jumped into the river or something.  I walked over to the bench and sat next to him. 

"Oppa, what are you doing here by yourself?" I asked him when I sat down.

He looked at me and then replied, "What about yourself?"

"Just taking a walk."

"Me, too."

"Are you sure?  'Cause you smell like alcohol."

"Oh, I do?"

"Yeah.  Have you been drinking?"

"Ahh, no."

"Don't lie.  I saw you walk into that bar over there."

"You stalked me?"

"No, not really.  I just saw you walk in there and waited for you to come out."

"So, basically stalking."

"Maybe a little bit."

He laughed and put his arm around my shoulders.  I looked up to him and he was looking at me smiling brightly.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

Hello!!  it's getting late where im at right now... :P  so i had to stop there.  but another chapter migh come up tomorrow if i have time!  so look forward to the next chapter.  and i hope you enjoyed this one! 

and PLEASE tell me in the comments what im doing wrong!  my veiws are going down a lot in every chapter :(  i will always take ideas into consideration! 

 

Thanks!

~Angelflyer