Do you like anyone?

My Savior

Your POV:

Wonwoo asked, "Ummm... ~you~-ah... d-do you... um, like any one?"

"W-well... n-no, not at this moment.  At this moment, I'm... I'm kind of stuck, I guess.  But, after this situation of mine is gone, then... hopefully I'm ready," I replied honestly.

"Oh," he said with a little disappointment in his voice, "W-well... If you ever have a problem, you can tell me."

"Okay," I smiled at him.

He's different, I thought.  Wonwoo isn't like all those other kingkas.  One of the other kingka at the school used to be my best friend.  But as soon as we entered high school, everything changed.  But, just thinking of Wonwoo made me feel like I had my best friend back.

It started getting dark so we said good-bye and parted ways. 

When I got home, Youngmin was out of him bedroom.  I was relieved, but he still looked tired. 

"Hi, oppa," I greeted him.

"Oh, hi.  I didn't know you were there," he replied shocked and sleepy.

"Yeah, I was out with one fo my friends."

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yup.  Umm... oppa?  Are you okay?" I asked him as his head was bobbing up and down slightly.  We were still standing too so I was afraid that he was going to fall and hurt himself.

"I am.  Why?"

"Because, you look like your about to pass out."

"No, I'm.... I'm.... I'm..." At that momment he was about to fall.  I was so happy that I caought him in time.  He actually wasn't that heavy.  I was surprised.  I thought he would be a bit heavier.

Youngmin's POV:

Kwangmin came into my room about 3ish.  He told me that he'd be out with his friends for a while and I said okay.  I still layed in my bed.  I was still tired but still couldn't sleep.  So, I walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat. 

I guess I didn't hear the door open because I heard ~you~ speak.  It made me jump a bit.  She looked a little worried.  She asked if I was was okay.  At that moment I felt dizzy and weak.  I tried to reply to her but then I felt myself falling.  I don't know what happened after that though.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!  here's another update! :)  only one today... maybe another one tomorrow?  i don't know but yeah... so comment, upvote, and subscribe if your enjoying this story!!

 

Thanks!

~Angelflyer