Fighting and Emergancy

My Savior

Your POV:

While I was walking home someone suddenly pulled me into the alley way.  I panicked and started to get out of the person's grip.  Then other people started to grab onto me.  When they dropped me on the ground I hit my head on a metal thing and it hurt a lot.  I sat up and held onto the spot where my head got hit.  I got kicked to the floor.  The person who kicked me was wearing some pointy shoes and that made the pain worse.  I got up and tried to throw a punch, but failed.  When I actually got a look at the person I scoffed on the inside.  Bomi tried to slap me, but I grabbed her wrist before she hit me. 

Her other friends stared at the scene.  Then came running at me.  They were all girls, so it's going to be so much easier.  I pushed Bomi's hand away and moved out of the way before any of her friends could get me.  The first person that launched herself at me scratched my cheek, and they have some long nails, and then I kicked her stomach.  I kept on fighting them off as they just kept on trying to come at me.  Then someone hit me with a piece of wood that was laying around. 

She hit me on my back.  My whole body got shocked and frozen for a second and then I turned around and got hit by the wood again.  When I took it away from her everyone back away.  I threw it and it hit two of the girls in the head.  They were knocked out.  Then I glared at the other girls.  They turned and looked to Bomi who was in the back.  I could tell that they wanted to run away, but Bomi wouldn't let them.  So, I walked towards them and pulled one of them by their collar and pushed her away.  I pushed them all away and kept walking towads Bomi.  When I finally got to her she was terrified.  I pulled her collar like I did to the other girl and glared at her.  I was tired and hurting really badly, but still fought back. 

"Gonna punch me?  Do it!  I dare you, b*tch!" Bomi shouted.

"I should... but you're a waste of my time," I said and let her go.

"What?  You scared?" she taunted.

I gritted my teeth and then said, "No, I just thought that you might want to help your friends walk home tonight."

I turned my back and started limping away.  The real pain was starting to kick in.  I felt the blood from the scratch start to fall.  As I was walking away there was silence.

Then Bomi shouted, "Come here!  You're gonna pay after beating us!"

I stopped and turned around to face her.  I was going to spit back at her, but then I saw her running at me with glass bottle.  I pushed her hand away before it hit me.  I succeeded at that, but then she pulled my hair down with her other hand and hit me with the bottle as I went down with my hair.  I was boiling at that point and kicked Bomi.  She landed on her side and looked up at me.  I slapped her with all my might.  She started to tear up. 

"Next time don't mess with me and this won't happen," I told her before I walked away. 

As I was walking out of the alley way, my phone started ringing.  I didn't notice it.  I kept walking and then I reached the streets again.  No one was out.  I looked around and then started walking home again.  I felt blood dripping from the side of my face.  I started to feel dizzy and couldn't walk straight.  I used the wall for support as I continued on.  I had to stop a few times, but I knew I had to get home to Youngmin.  Then my phone ran again.  I took my phone out of my bag and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"~you~!  Where are you?" it was Youngmin's voice.

"I'm walking home right now."

"Well tel-"

I hung up my phone.  I didn't want to hear his lecture right now.  I'm starting to get a headache.  I stopped where I was at for a minute and then continued to walk.

Youngmin's POV:

It's close to midnight now and ~you~-ah isn't home yet.  I started panicking.  I tried calling her.  She didn't answer, so I decided to wait a little bit before I called again.  Kwangmin kept staring at me while I was pacing back and forth. 

"Hyung, are you okay?" Kwang asked.

"Huh?  No," I replied.

"Why?  What's wrong?"

"~you~ isn't picking up her phone."

"Maybe she ran out of batteries."

"Still... Kwang, what if she's in danger?"

"Well, call her again."

I called her again but she didn't pick up.  I continuously called her and then she finally picked up.  I asked her where she was.  Then she hung up on me.  I couldn't believe it.  This is the first time she actually hung up on me on purpose.  Or maybe it was on accident... No matter if it was an accident or not I need to go find her right now. 

"I'm going to go find ~you~," I told Kwangmin.

"I'll go with you," he said.

I hesitated a little, but then nodded my head in the end.  We both left the apartment and rushed onto the streets.  Where could she be? I asked myself. 

Chanyeol's POV:

Suho, D.O., Beakhyun, Sehun, Kai, and I were walking around the city just messing around like usual.  But, it was kinda lonelier becuase Xiumin and them were gone to China for a while.  While we were walking we saw someone limping and using the wall to support him or her.  We walked towards him/her seeing if we could help.  When we got up close and saw the face, we noticed that it was Xiumin's friend, ~you~

"Hey, ~you~!  Are you okay?" I asked.

She looked up at us and then fainted.  D.O. caught her and we saw that her face was all bloody.  We looked up at each other in surprise.  We didn't know what to do. 

"W-well, what are we doing?  Let's take her to the hospital now!" Suho said in panic.

We all nodded our heads and helped put ~you~ on to D.O.'s back. 

Donghyun's POV:

It was late night day at the cafe and Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and I had to stay late.  We performed our songs and then left.  We were laughing and having fun until a group of guys were trying to pass us with a girl on one of their backs.  It was ~you~-ah! 

"Hey!" I shouted to them. 

They turned around and looked at us three.

"Uh, do you need something?  We're kinda in a hurry," the tallest one said.

"Why are you taking our friend?"

"Huh?  Her?  You know her?  Her name is ~you~."

"Yeah!  Now where are you taking her?!?" I asked raising my voice.

"She's bleeding from her head!"

"What?!?!"

I looked at Hyunseong and Jeongmin who had the same face as I did, shocked.  We all stood there for a minute and then they started to walk away.  Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and I just followed.  The hospital kinda far away, but running would beat trying to fit us all in taxi and waiting for the traffic.  I called Youngmin on our way there.

"Hello?" he answered.

"~you~ needs to go to the hospital!" I shouted.

"What?!?!"

"Yeah, I didn't know until a couple of minutes ago."

"W-where?"

"I'll text you the street."

"Alright.  Hurry!"

I hung up and then texted him the street that the hospital was on.  I kept running along with the six guys that found her and Jeongmin and Hyunseong.  We made it to the hospital within 10 minutes.  Youngmin and Kwangmin were already there.  They took ~you~ onto a bed and rolled her right away to the emergency room. 

Youngmin's POV:

I waited at the hospital that Donghyun hyung told me that they were going to.  And then all of a sudden the front door of the hospital bursted opened.  There was six guys, I recognized four of them, Donghyun hyung, Jeongmin hyung, and Hyunseong hyung.  I saw ~you~ on one of the guy's back and then the nurses laid her on the bed and pulled her away.  I was too worried to be jealous about ~you~ being on someone else's back.  Then we all sat down in the waiting room.  It was all awkward and we didn't talk at all. 

I broke the silence by thanking the six guys, "Uhh... t-thank for bringing ~you~ to the hospital."

They looked up and then one said, "Of course.  She's Xiumin's friend so we had to help.  And by the way I'm Suho.  This is D.O., the one that carried her.  And this is Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Kai."

"Oh!  I know you!  You're the one that Xiumin said that was dating ~you~," said Baekhyun.

"Yah!" Suho snapped at him.

"Yeah.  I'm her boyfriend," I said.

I already knew all of them already except for Suho and D.O.  I knew Sehun and Kai already because Kwangmin goes to hang out with them and I've gone with Kwangmin to meet them before.  I know Chanyeol and Baekhyun from that one time when ~you~ went to the hospital and I met with her friend Xiumin. 

 

 

--------------------------------------

Hia! such a dramatic chapter, huh?  maybe... :P  but anyways I hope you you guys liked it :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer