Awkward

My Savior

Youngmin's POV:

Kwangmin called to us that breakfast was ready and we both got up and went to the kitchen.  Kwangmin was setting plates and put the dishes on the table.  Once everything was settled we sat down and started to eat.  It was delicious as always.  ~you~ was the first one finished and started washing the dishes.  I sat in the living room with my dongsaeng and watched t.v.  Then all of a sudden he just started at me for no reason.  I started to feel uncomfortable.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked him.

"What did you and ~you~-ah do last night?" he asked.

"Nothing.  Why?"

"Becuase she wasn't in her room this morning.  And when I came to ask you about it, I heard giggling coming from your room."

"Uhh... well, you see..."

"Don't lie to me hyung."

"Well, yesterday... I-I confessed to her."

He gasped loudly and looked at me shocked. 

"Wow!  Hyung!  I can't believe that you did that!" he shouted excitedly.

"Yes.  Now could you quiet down a bit."

"~you~-ah is gonna be my sister-in-law!" he shouted again.

"I never said anything about marrige..."

"Whatever."  He rolled his eyes at me.

Your POV:

I heard Kwangmin shouting about something, but I couldn't make anything clear since the sink was still running.  I washed the dishes quickly and went into the living room with the twins.  They were sitting quietly watching the t.v.  I sat next to Kwangmin and then all of a sudden he hugged me really tightly.  I was so surprised. 

"~you~-ah!!" he yelled.

"K-Kwangmin... I... I can't... breathe," I managed to choke out.

Youngmin was just staring at us.  Then he said, "Why did you have to make her sufficate?" 

"Sorry... I'm just really happy," Kwangmin smiled at me.

I was confused.  "About what? ....Wait, don't tell me!  Kwangmin you have a girlfriend?!?"

"No, I wish... but hyung does!"

"Huh?  ...Oh."  Youngmin and I started to blush and Kwangmin laughed.

I left to my room to change, since I didn't change when I got home yesterday night.  While I was changing, and I was in my undergarments, suddenly the door cracked opened since my door doesn't have a lock on it.  It revealed Youngmin who was probably going to ask me a question.  I tried grabing my blanket from my bed while Youngmin looked shocked while his cheeks started to glow a deep red.  I didn't know what to say.  I wasn't really angry, but I wasn't happy about the event. 

"Ahh.. I-I'll, umm... uh, leave now..." he said as he was turning to leave the room.

I nodded my head and put my blanket back when he left.  I continued to change, but at a faster pace before Kwangmin came into the room, too. 

Kwangmin's POV:

 Youngmin hyung went to ask ~you~ out on a date, but came back unexpectedly fast.  I looked up at his face and it was glowing red.  What happened?  I wondered.  Did he just? 

"Hyung, what happened?  Did you ask her?" I asked.

"Uhh...."

"Hyung?  Are you okay?"

"Huh?  Me?  Y-yeah."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I am."

"Why are you still blushing though?"

"I-I.. I.."

"Hyung, speak properly."

"I just saw ~you~ in the middle of changing."

"Oh.  That's it?  Well, you were going to see it anyways.  I guess you just saw her like that sooner than later."

"Yah!  Jo Kwangmin!"

"But, it's true."

He just looked down.  He knew I was right.  It was kinda funny though.  Hyung's never like this much.  I can't really remember when he was so embarrased.  Or this red.  I guess ~you~-ah really put an impact in Youngmin hyung's life.  I smiled to myself. 

Your POV:

Once I changed my clothes I walked into the living room where Kwangmin was smiling and Youngmin was still blushing.  I sat down next to Youngmin and stayed silent.  Then Kwangmin got up and said, "Well, I guess I'll leave you two to have your privacy" then left.  I looked over to Youngmin, who wasn't blushing as much, but still kept looking down.  It was really akward at first.

"S-so, did you need something?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Uh.. well, did you wanna, like go out?  On a real date?" he replied.

"Of course I would," I answered him and then kissed his cheek. 

He blushed again and said, "Then let's go!"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the couch. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there!  another update!! i hope you like!  :)  if you do please go comment, subscribe, and upvote! okay?  and i think this fanfic is really nearing it's end now... :( 

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer