Moving

My Savior

Your POV:

He kept trying to convince me to stay with him and Youngmin.  I finally agreed to go with him after he kept isisteing over and over again.  Somehow it made me feel better. 

On the weekedn both Youngmin and Kwangmin came over to help me move.  When I opened the door to let them in I noticed that Kwangmin had a little cast on his right hand.

"We're here!" exclaimed both of them.

"Hi," I smiled, "But, Kwangmin-ah, I don't think you should help if you're hurt."

"I told him that he should stay home but he came anyways..." Youngmin said softly and looked at his younger brother worriedly.

"It's okay," Kwangmin said smiling, "I'm fine.  It's only my thumb.  Now, where are your things?"

"They're upstairs, but really oppa, be careful.  Don't carry the heavy ones."

"Okay, okay."  Then we headed upstairs to my room.

Youngmin's POV:

We were about to head to ~you~'s house.  Then I said, "Kwanggie, I think you should stay here and we'll be here soon."

"Hyung, don't worry about me too much, I'm okay, really," he said. 

"But, I don't want-"

He cut me off, "Youngmin hyung, please.  I'm really okay.  You don't have to worry, it's just my thumb."  He smiled reassuringly.

I nodded slowly and grabbed my sweater.  Then in a few minutes we were off to ~you~'s house. 

Once we got there we went up to her bedroom and saw lots of neatly stacked boxes.  There were about ten boxes and several bags.  We carried them to a small rental car.  Then we went to me and Kwang's house/apartment.  We showed ~you~ to her room and then went back downstairs to put her stuff in her room.  Once everything was inside of her new room we left her to unpack her items.

Kwang and I went into the living room and waited for her to be done.  Then I decided to go cook dinner for us.  Kwangmin came in to help me 5 minutes later. 

Your POV:

It took me about 2-3 hours to unpack and organize mostly all of my things.  After I was done I stood up from the ground and lied on my new bed.  Later on there was a knock on my door.  It was Youngmin.

"Come in," I said.

He opened the door and came in.  "Nice.  I like it.  Oh, and come eat food is ready."

I nodded.  Youngmin helped me up and we both went to the kitchen.  After dinner, all three of us sat in the living room.  We talked and discussed little things.  Soon, around 9 we said good-night to each other and parted ways.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! I'm back with another update finally!!! i hope you guys are still going to read this! but it's been a while...

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer