Fainted!

My Savior

Your POV:

I had no idea what to do.  I dragged him to the couch.  Then felt his forehead.  He wasn't burning up.  He didn't look pale either.  So, I guessed he was fine, just tired.

"Kwangmin?" I yelled out.

No one answered.  Then I called out again.  Still no answer.  So, I pulled a blanket up to Youngmin's chest and went searching for Kwangmin.  I looked all over the apartment for him.  He wasn't anywhere. 

I wondered back into the livingroom and sat on the other couch next to Youngmin.  I couldn't stop myselft from staring at him when I looked up.  He looked so peaceful.  As I was staring at his gentle face, my phone rang.  I answered it while getting up and going into the kitchen. 

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi.  It's Kwangmin," Kwangmin answered.

"Oh, oppa, where are you?"

"I'm with my friends.  Didn't Youngmin tell you?"

"No.  When I got home, he passed out," I told him honestly.

"Huh?  Really?" Kwangmin asked shocked.

"Yeah."

"Should I come home now?"

"It's okay, don't worry oppa.  I'll take care of Youngminnie.  Plus I think he's just tired because he doesn't seem sick.  And I won't do anyting bad, I promise."

"Alright then.  I'll try to come back earlier thonight."

"Okay, bye."

We hung up.

Kwangmin's POV:

Right after ~you~-ah and I hung up I just couldn't stop worrying.  But know that she was there to help Youngmin made me less worried.  Then I got back to the same room as my friends were in.  There were 7 of us.  Me, Minwoo, Kai, Lay, Sehun, Ravi, and JR.

"Hey, Kwanggie.  What took you so long, huh?" Ravi asked.

"Do you possibly have a girlfriend?" Kai teased.

"Already?  Why don't you show her to us?" Sehun continued.

"No.  I don't have a girlfriend," I answered honestly.

"Are you sure?" Minwoo playfully asked.

"Yes!  I was only talking to my roommate..."

"Huh?  Your roommate?  The girl?" Minwoo asked.

"What other roommate is there?" I replied.

"A girl roommate?" Ravi asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"C-can I meet her if you're not dating her?" Kai asked.

"Uhhh..." I didn't know how to answer that.

"Guys just leave Kwang alone," Lay butted in.

"Thanks, Lay hyung," I said.

He nodded in response.  Then JR came through the door.

"Sorry I'm late guys..." JR apologized.

"It's okay... but did you know that Kwangmin and Youngmin had a girl roommate?" Sehun asked.

"Huh?  No.  When did that happen?" JR asked.

"A while a go.  And stop talking about it, Sehun..." I said.

Youngmin's POV:

I heard something and opened my eyes.  I saw ~you~ walking into the kitchen with her phone next to her ear.  She was talking to Kwangmin I guessed.  Then I heard her talking about me and how I passed out.  I felt happy when she said that she'd take care of me.  I just jumped inside and felt a gush of happiness.  Then she hung up her phone and stood there for a minute.  I quietly came up behind her and when she turned around she exclaimed, "Omo!  Oppa!"

"Hehe.  Sorry did I scare you?" I asked while giggling.

"Yeah! ... But, umm, oppa?  Are you okay now?" she asked worriedly.

I nodded and replied, "I'm fine now.  That little nap helped."

"But, you only slept for like 10 minutes."

"Oh really?  It felt like an hour to me."

"Yeah.  Did I wake you?"

"No.  I woke up myself and heard you talking."

"Oh.  I was talking with Kwangmin."

"Speaking of Kwangmin, he said he'd be back later.  He's with some friends."

"Yeah, he told me that."

"Okay... Um... well, since it's only 6, did you want to go and hang-out for a while?"

"S-sure," ~you~ stuttered.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello there!! here's another update!! :) i hope you like it! it's been a while but im trying my best to write good stories for you guys and i really hope that you guys like it... i don't know if im going to be updating this weekend, but school is gonna be out for me like next week, so i'll probably go fanfic crazy as soon as it's all over XD but anyways please go coment, subscribe, and upvote my story if you are enjoying it :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer