Pain

My Savior

Youngmin's POV:

We were still sitting in the waiting room.  It's only been about 20 minutes since we got to the hospital, but just waiting here is killing me.  I saw Kwangmin and them talking casually and I thought to myself, I should calm down,too.  There was nothing to distract me though.  My mind would always go back to ~you~ and wonder if she's alright in there. 

Then all of a sudden a doctor and a couple of nurses that were following him, ran to the emergency room.  I looked over to the nurse that was at the desk.  She looked a little panicky and was going through papers in front of her.  I stood up and walked over to her.

"Uhh... Ms. is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Oh, no everything's going to be fine," she replied calmly.

I looked at her in suspicion.  Then a doctor came out from the emergency room.  I turned to look at him. 

"Is everything okay, doctor?" I started to panic a little.

Kwangmin and them looked up to me as I talked to them.

"I-I... that friend of yours.... the blood.... it's not stopping," the doctor lowered his head.

I was shocked.  The sentence kept running in my head.  I mentally broke down and asked him what he said to make sure I was hearing correctly.  The doctor repeated it and looked at me with sad eyes.  There and then my heart felt like it got shot.  I was angry and sad.  I really didn't know what I was doing until I found myself pushing the doctor up against the wall while holding his collar.  Kwangmin and them all stood up and tried pulling me away. 

Kwangmin's POV:

I was talking with Sehun and Kai for a while, but then with the corner of my eye I saw Youngmin hyung get up and walk towards the desk.  I didn't really mind it at all until the doctor came out and Youngmin was holding him by the collar.  I got up right away and ran over to pull Youngmin off of him.  When I managed to pull him off with Hyunseong hyung he looked at me.  His stare was different from before.  It wasn't just sadness in his eyes, there was more to it.  It was like he was terrified, scared, and like he would use violence in anyway he could.  But the thing was, that he's never hit anyone with out having a good reason.  I know he's fought with some gangers to protect himself, but he hasn't hit an innocent person like a doctor.

I backed away a little bit.  This was the first time in my whole life where I was actually scared of my brother.  I mean I was scared of him before when we were younger, but not this kind of fear.  I let go of him when he was calm.  He looked down and apologized.  Then I heard him sniff a little.  I patted his back and lead him the the chairs that we were sitting on.  Once I sat him down I went back to talk with the doctor and nurse.

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"It seems like your friend lost a lot of blood.  We're not sure we could save her," the doctor replied honestly.

I stood there shocked.  I thought for a little bit and then said, "C-can you save her?  Please?  M-my brother... that girl.... is my brother's girlfriend.  Please... try... I... I can't see my brother like this..."

"Sir..."

I looked up at him. 

"**sigh** I will try my best.  So, please don't worry."

"Thank you." I bowed.

Then the doctor left.  The nurse came from around the desk and lifted my head up.  She lead me to the chair next to my brother.  I sat there and looked over to Youngmin hyung.  He still held his head low and was still crying.  I patted his back and whispered that the doctor was going to keep on trying. 

Youngmin's POV:

It's been about three three hours already.  I was still hanging my head low, so that no one would see my watery eyes.  Kwangmin tried comforting me, but it didn't really make me feel better.  What would make me feel better is seeing ~you~ happy and healthy right in front of me.  Then two doctors came our from the room.  I stood up right away when I saw them walk out.  The rest of the guys just looked up.  I walked over to them.

"How is s-"

"Sir, we were able to save your girlfriend.  But, she's in a coma," one of the doctors explained.

"The nurse will show you to her room in a little bit," the other one said.

"Thank you so much!" I said almost crying again.

They left and then the nurse showed all 11 of us to the room that ~you~ was resting in.  When we walked in we found ~you~ with a bandage wrapped around her head.  She was sleeping and it just hurt me to see her like that.  I sat next to her, held her hand and silently cried. 

No one's POV:

While Youngmin was sitting next to ~you~, the others were watching the scene.  Kwangmin was crying inside seeing how his brother is and how his "future sister-in-law" was laying on the bed motionless.  Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin felt sadness, too.  There were frozen in place and didn't know what to do or say.  So, was Baekhyun and them.  The sadness feeling filled the whole room. 

After about an hour, Suho, Chanyeol, D.O., Kai, Sehun, and Baekhyun had to leave to go home, so that they could pick up Xiumin and them at the airport in the morning.  Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin only stayed a little bit longer before leaving also.  That just left Kwangmin and Youngmin to stay with ~you~. 

Youngmin looked up to his dongsaeng and said, "Kwangmin, you could go home.  I'll be fine here."

Kwangmin hesitated as he looked into his hyung's eyes.  It took a long time before he made his decision.  He finally nodded his head and left while saying that he'd be back in the morning with their stuff to go to school.  Youngmin nodded his head although he didn't want to go to school in the morning.  He wanted to stay with ~you~ until she woke up, no matter how long it would take.  Youngmin didn't want to leave her side. 

 

 

---------------------------------

Hi!  I should probably put up a few more chapters for you guys since I'm probably not going to update over the weekend... but i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and comment down below on how you think this will turn out or what you think about this story so far!  i love reading comments and replying to all of them!  i really appreciate it!! :D

 

Thanks!

~Angelflyer