Broken

My Savior

Your POV:

While I was walking back home, I bumped into Luhan oppa, Sehun oppa, Chen oppa, and Chanyeol oppa. 

"Oh!  Hey ~you~-ah!" Luhan greeted me excitedly.

"Hi, cutie," Chen smirked.

"~you~-ah, how are you?" Chanyeol asked.

"Haven't seen you in a while," Sehun said.

"Hi, guys.  I'm good.  And it has been a while," I smiled.

"Sorry, Xiuminnie hyung isn't here with us," Luhan said.

"Oh, that's fine.  I'll just text him later tonight."

"Alright then."

We chatted for a while longer and then I went home.  By the time I made it home it was around 6:30 pm.  I met Kwangmin in the lobby. 

"Oppa, where are you going?" I asked him.

"Oh, ~you~-ah.  I was just about to go meet up with JR, Minwoo, and Lay," he replied.

"Okay.  Tell them I said hi then." 

I smiled and waved goo-bye.  Then he left.  I went upstairs to the apartment.  Youngmin was on the couch watching t.v.  Then I came and plopped myself down right next to him.  He hugged me right away not taking his eyes off the t.v.  I laughed at his cuteness and layed my head on top of his shoulder. 

I guess we fell asleep like that becuase I found my self lying really close to Youngmin on the couch.  He was holding onto my waist like he did yesterday.  I got up silently and went into my bed room and got my stuff ready to shower.  Once I was done showering and changing I snuck into the kitchen and started to cook up a small breakfast since Kwangmin was still sleeping.  I finished breakfast without anyone getting up and placed the dishes on the table.  When I was about to go wake the both of them up, they both walked in at the same time rubbing their eyes with their cute, funky morning hair.  So, this is what people enjoy most about twins.  They both sat down at the table and satrted to eat.  I joined them and washed the dishes when they were done. 

Xiumin's POV:

Yesterday night I saw ~you~-ah kissing Youngmin.  My heart tore at that sight.  I know I've been like an older brother to her for a long time.  But, I didn't want that to last forever, I was hoping that I would get a better title than that for her.  I guess I'll just stay her "older brother" and hopefully be able to move on someday.  For now, as long as she's happy I'm happy.  But, for sure I'll have to meet up with Youngmin again soon to have a little talk with him. 

I went home, too, heartbroken and went straight up to Luhan and my bedroom.  Ignoring all questions being thrown at me from my friends.  I layed on my bed telling myself over and over again that I shouldn't cry over this, she's happy so you should be happy, too.  But, I couldn't help but let a tear escape the corner of my eye.  I locked my door, so no one would come in, but they all kept coming to my door and asking me questions. 

"Hey, Xiumin, are you okay?" Suho was the first one.

"Xiumin, what's wrong?  Open the door and talk to me," Kris was next.

"What happened hyung?" D.O. asked.

"Let me in, Minnie," Baekhyun said.

"Minseok, come out and talk to us, please?" Kai pleaded.

"Hyung, come out now before I kick down the door," Tao threatened.

"Go away!" I groaned.

There was finally silence and I sighed a relief.  A couple of minutes later, when I was starting to doze off, Luhan came knocking at the door. 

"Xiuminnie, open the door," he yelled.

I pulled myself out of bed and went to go open the door for Luhan.  He walked in and I went to lay back down on my bed.  Luhan closed the door behind him and walked over to the closet. 

"Xiumin, I heard that you came trudgging up here," Luhan tried starting a conversation. 

"If you're wondering if I'm okay, I am," I said.

He turned to me and looked at me seriously.  "Hyung, are you lying?"

"No."

He continued to grab his clothes and a towel.  "Minseok, come on.  Did something happen between you and ~you~-ah?  She said that she'd text you tonight."

I still didn't move.  "Nothing happened," I muttered.

"Okay then.  I'll be here whenever you want to tell me," that's the last thing he said before he left to shower. 

Honestly I don't really know what I'm feeling.  I'm happy, yet I'm broken inside, but I don't want to show ~you~ that I'm upset that she's dating Youngmin.  And he's a good guy, too, so I won't have a good excuse.  I guess I'll have to deal with it.  No matter what I'll still be her oppa though. 

Luhan's POV:

I wonder what happened with Xiumin.  Did something happen between him and ~you~-ah?  I wondered.  Hopefully Xiumin will be fine.  He seems so down and gloomy though when I walked into our room. 

When I got done with my shower and went back into my room, Xiumin was sleeping peacefully.  I pulled the blanket over him and put my clothes on.  I sat on my bed playing on my phone, then I heard Xiumin's phone buzz.  I stood up and walked over to Xiumin's bed and picked up his phone.  I unlocked it and saw that ~you~ texted him.  I didn't want to snoop and read it, but I just couldn't resist!  It said:

To: Xiuminnie (Minseok)

Hi oppa!  How are you?  I haven't see you in a while, so maybe we could meet up soon?  I really want to tell you something!  I know it's late, but I promised myself that I'd text you tonight. Well, text me back and tell me when you're free so we could go out, okay?  Good-night <3

-~you~

Somthing to tell Minseok?  What is it?  I thought about it for a while, but I just couldn't think of anything.  Suddenly Xiumin woke up an dstarted rubbing his eyes. 

"Hyung, ~you~-ah texted you," I told him.

He took the phone and read it.  Then I saw him start typing.  I kept looking at him unknowingly.  When Xiumin was done texting back to her he looked at me who was still staring at him. 

"What?" he asked curiously.

"Oh, nothing," I replied.

He nodded his head and then got up.  He grabbed a towel and left to the bathroom.  Hmmm... I layed in bed and kept wondering what ~you~-ah needs to tell Xiumin.

The next morning when I woke up Xiuminnie wasn't in his bed.  I thought he might've just been in the bathroom, but no one was in there.  I got dressed and went looking around the house.  He wasn't anywhere.  I checked in every room, but Xiumin wasn't there.  I didn't know where else he could be.  I checked around the neighborhood and in the backyard.  No where.  I started to panic as I raced back to home.  

I barged into the house with everyone looking at me, then I ran upstairs to my room and started to call him.  No answer.  I kept trying to call him over and over again, but still no answer.  Lay came up and stood by the door.

"Luhan, what's wrong?" he asked.

I looked over to him and straight out told him, "Xiumin disappeared."

Lay gasped then said, "Really?  You checked eveywhere?  Maybe he's just out on a walk."

"I checked everywhere here and he wasn't around the neighborhood either."

"Did you try calling him?"

"Yeah!  I'm trying to call him right now."

"Well, I don't think that's gonna help."

"Huh?  Why?"

Lay pointed to his bed.  On the bed there layed his phone. 

 

 

--------------------------

Hai!  a longer chapter :) i hope you liked it!!

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer