Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin

My Savior

Your POV:

Once our food got to the table we dug in right away.  As soon as we were done, we headed into town to walk around for a bit.  There was a nice little cafe up ahead and I wanted to go in.

The place sold all sorts of little treats and desserts.  It was also nice and fancy-like inside.  There was a spot in the back to just hang-out, there was a small place like a stage between the hang-out area and the front of the shop.  It was actually a big space, but it looked cute and small from the outside. 

Youngmin and I walked inside the cafe and go in line.  As we were waiting there, someone climbed on stage.  Actually three cute guys.  They stood on the stage, tapped on their mics, and introduced themselves. 

The first one, with a light hair color and a shy smile, said, "Hi, I'm Hyunseong."

The middle one, with darker hair and the oldest looking one, said, "Hello, I'm Donghyun."

Then the last one, with a nice brown hair color and the shortest, said, "Hi, my name is Jeongmin."

They started singing soon afterwards and Youngmin and I ordered what we wanted.  Then we went to grab a seat.  When we sat down I really got a chance to listen to them sing.  All three of their voices were like angels'.

When I looked over at Youngmin, he was sitting there quietly.  As soon as they were done singing two songs they got off stage.  But, there was still clapping haning over.

Youngmin's POV:

"Hey! Hyunggies!" I yelled.

I saw ~you~ look at me.  Then I waved them over to our table.  All three of them turned around and started walking this way. 

"Hey, Youngminnie," said Donghyun.

"What's up?" Jeongmin asked.

"Nothing.  How are you guys?" I replied.

"Good," Hyunseong smiled.

"So, who's this?" Jeongmin asked while looking at ~you~.

"Oh, she's me and Kwang's new roommate," I said calmly.

"Okay, suurree..." Donghyun smirked, "just a roommate, *cough, cough* girlfriend *cough, cough*"

~you~'s face was slightly glowing red. And then I felt my cheeks start getting warm.

"Yah!  She's not my girlfriend!  She's my roommate..." I said while trying to hide my now blushing face.

"Awe, hyung we shouldn't tease.  He's blushing now!" Hyunseong said.

"Yeah, let's leave the two lovebirds alone," Jeongmin smirked along with Donghyun.

They waved good-bye and left.  ~you~ looked at me while I was still blushing.

"S-sorry about that," I apologized quietly.

"No, it's okay," ~you~ said nicely.

"Okay... but, anyways their my hyungs.  Kwang and I were friends with them for a long time."

"Oh, that's cool."  She smiled at me.  I liked when she smiled, it....was.....cute.... but not cute, in the way I like her, but cute in the way as a friend. 

Your POV:

After we finished up, we started heading home.  While we were walking I saw a couple of kids from my school.  They came up to me and said, " I heard that your parents abandoned you.  Where are you living now, huh?  Are you living with this hot guy here?"  one girl said whil checking out the clueless Youngmin that stood right next to me.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hia!! im back once again for another chapter for you guys!!! i really hope you are enjoying this and are still reading even though i haven't updated in a while.... and about that im sooooooo sorry!!! really i am... stupid school always has to get in the way... but thank you if you stayed with me and kept reading my story even though i dont update often, but i will update this weekend or tomorrow if i have time okidokies?? but if you havent already please subscribe, comment and upvote my story if you are enyoing it!! i really appreciate it!! and one more thing i would just like to shoutout my unnie, love4music, because she loves Youngminnie soo much!! :)

 

Thanks!!

~Angelflyer