Be there

My Savior

Your POV:

I helped Youngmin with all of his homework, then finished mine.  We talked and played around.  Around 5 I started cooking or the first time in a while.  Youngmin came to help me and I found out that he's a pretty good cook.

Kwangmin came hom right after we finished cooking.

I head him yell, "Hello?  I'm home!"

"Oh, hi oppa!  We're in the kithen," I replied.

Kwangmin entered the kitchen.  Then we all ate dinner.

Afterwards we hung out in the living room.  I had fun with the both of them.  We played video games, talked, and watched t.v.

The next day, I was bumped into as I passed Bomi and her group.  That's the only thing that happened though.  I thought that they would bully me, but no.  Bomi didn't say anything to me at all.  I'm guessing Wonwoo might've said something to her.

The days passed by really fast.  Since, I have Wonwoo to be by my side. 

Soon enough it was summer vacation.  I haven't been reminded about my parents since my new friends kept me occupied.  But one day I was going through all of my stuff, trying to clear away any junk, I found a picture of me and my parents.  Suddenly I felt like crying, but I calmed myself down.  Then as I kept cleaning and going through papers, I came across the letters that my parents wrote to me.  I tried to control myself, but I just couldn't.  I started crying, but not loud for it could be heard.  I decided that I would stay in my room the rest of the day since my eyes were starting to get puffy.

Youngmin knocked on my door calling me to eat, but I denied and told him that I wasn't hungry. 

About half an hour later Youngmin came back again. 

"~you~-ah, are you sure you don't want to eat?" he asked worriedly.

"Yeah," I managed to speak up.

"Okay then... umm, c-can I come in?"

"Umm... uh..."

"Please?"

"Umm... s-sure."

He opened the door.  I turned myself so that I was looking out of the window that's next to my bed.  So, Youngmin couldn't see my face.

Youngmin's POV:

~you~ doesn't want any dinner?  Maybe she's sick.  I thought as she denied to eat dinner.  I went back to the kitchen and sat down at the table. 

"Where's ~you~?" Kwang asked.

"Uh, she doesn't want to eat," I replied.

"Oh, is she sick?"

"I'm not sure.  Maybe she just wants to be alone."

"Yeah, but she always comes out to eat with us."

"That's true.  She's probably tired."

Kwangmin nodded and then we started eating.  As I ate I just couldn't stop thinking and worrying about ~you~.  I ate as quickly as I could so that I could go speak with her and ask if she was alright.  I'm really worried.

When I got done eating, I went to ~you~'s door.  I knocked.  I had to beg her to let me in.  She was staring out of her window when I entered. 

I spoke up and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, I am," she replied weakly.

"You don't sound okay to me.  Please.  You can tell me anything."

"... oppa..." she said quietly.  Then she turned around.  Her eyes were red and puffy.  She must've been crying, I thought.

I couldn't control myself.  As soon as I saw her face I immediatly hugged her.  I felt my shirt getting wet, then she started shaking slightly.  I knew that she was crying and I felt so bad that I couldn't take away all her troubles.  I just wanted to be there for her and I think the best I could do right now is just hug her, hoping that will make her at least a little happier than before.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hihi!! here's another update for all of you guys!! :) i hope you like it.  i know its a little bit dramatic when she cried like that... but anyways please subscribe, comment, and upvote this story if you like it!! :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer