Painful

My Savior

Your POV:

I said sure to Youngmin but I bet he's really tired... Why did I say yes?  I asked myself.

We quickly got ready and left.  The place Youngmin took me to was Han River.  It was so peaceful out and I could see many other people walking about.  I looked over to Youngmin, who was looking at the beautiful scenery.

As we were walking down the side of the river, I spotted three men.  The three men were the ones that chased us a few months ago.  I started panicing a little bit as we got closer, and then I started to tug on Youngmin's shirt. 

"What?  ~you~-ah, what's wrong?"  he asked worriedly.

"O-over t-there," I pointed to the men. 

I knew that Youngmin and I could probably beat them together like last time, but he's tired and weak like this, I don't think that I'll stand a chance.  Then I started tugging at Youngmin's shirt even more since they were getting really close.  Finally he caught a glimps of them, but it was, too, late.  The already saw us and started coming at us.

We started running th way we came.  But, they were right on our tail.  We ran into an alley way, but there was a dead end.  Then men were still right behind us, too. 

When we turned around, we were in front of them.  They started smirking.  Then one of the guys tried to throw a punch at Youngmin, but I pushed Youngmin out of the way and took the punch.  Youngmin was shocked.  He knelt down beside me and asked, "Are you okay?"  I nodded my head and got up.  When the same guy threw another punch, I stopped it succesfully with my hand.  Since, I had my chance I took it and kicked him hard where guys don't like to be hit.  One down, two to go.  While I was fighting the other guy, the buff one ran towards Youngmin with a bat.  I ran as fast as I could.  Then, BAM!!  Luckily he only hit my shoulder, but I felt it going numb, then the real pain started kicking in.  Then Youngmin kicked the guy's head.  I got up to finish my fight with the last guy.  But, he had a bat, too.  He came charging at me.  I stopped the bat from hitting me a couple times, but in the end I got hit anyways.  When I was down on the ground, and Youngmin was still finishing his fight, the guy hit me on the side of my head.  It was so painful.  For a second I forgot everything.  Then I looked up and saw Youngmin kicking the guy down then running over to me.  I felt someone shaking me and that's all I remember.

Youngmin's POV:

~you~ kept tugging on my shirt and she looked nervous.  Then she pointed to some people.  It was the three men from before.  Once they saw us I immediately pulled ~you~ and ran.  We hit a dead end and the guys were right behind us.  We're screwed I thought.  Then one of the guys threw a punch at me, but ~you~ pushed me.  She got hit and I was boiling inside.  I knelt down beside her to see if she was okay.  She said she was and got up.  He threw another punch, but this time she stopped it and kicked him in the balls. 

The buff guy had a bat and ran towards me.  Again ~you~ saved my life.  But, she keeps getting hurt because of me... So, I stood up and finished up the fight with him.  As I knocked the buff guy down, ~you~ got hit with a bat.  I broke right there.  I went over and maybe overdid it a little bit when I knocked him out.  I shook ~you~ to see if she would wake up.  But, she opened her eyes for one second and then closed them.  I picked her up and ran as fast as I could to the hospital, which wasn't very far.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! here's an update for you :)  i hope you liked this chapter!! please go comment, subscribe, and upvote this story if you like it!! :)  and if you like Kwangmin please go check out my other story about him called "I Love You"

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer