Hurting Xiumin

My Savior

Xiumin's POV:

I looked at ~you~-ah and just smiled at her beauty.  She's so pretty, I thought, and Youngmin is so lucky to have her.  I really hope that Youngmin will keep her safe and not break her heart, or eles I'd break him.  She kept looking up to me with her beautiful shining eyes.  I leaned in and..... hugged her as tight as I could.  I love her, but she's found someone else that also loves her and she loves him back.  I sighed.  I guess there's nothing I can do.  When I pulled back she looked at me smiling, yet confused. 

"I hope that you and Youngmin are happy together.  And tell me if he ever hurts you, I'll come over and break his face for you, okay?" I smiled at her.

She looked confused, "Y-you know about that?"

"Yeah.  Yesterday I was walking in the park and saw you two."

"O-oh.  Did you see-"

I nodded my head.  I slowly lost my smile thinking of that.

"Well, it's good that you found someone," I tried faking a smile.

She nodded.

"And tell me first when your wedding will be," I said.

"Yah.  Oppa, don't tease!" she pouted.

"Okay, okay."

I laughed.  Then she laughed with me.

"But, of couse I'll come to you first for every single announcement," she said.

"Even small ones, okay?  I want to know everything."

"Okay, oppa.  But you have to come to me and tell me everything, too."

"I promise, ~you~-ah."

"I love you, Minseokie."

"I love you, too."

Your POV:

I kind of felt bad when he said he saw us because he looked sad and down.  Then he kept smiling to me.  And teased me.  But I didn't mind, this was the Minseok that I liked.  One that will always be there for me no matter what.

"Now let's go.  Luhan's been looking for you all day today," I told him.

"Oh really?  Okay," he nodded his head.

I called Luhan to come pick us up.  We stood there waiting for him, but it took a while.

Xiumin's POV:

Honestly right after I got out of the bar my head has been pounding and hurting.  I really can't take alcohol.  I shouldn't have gone there, I thought to myself.  But, when ~you~ came to sit down and talk next to me, I forgot all about pain in my head.  But, now that we're waiting for Luhan to show up my head is starting to hurt again.  It's making me really dizzy.  I tried thinking of other things to keep my mind off it, but it hurt even more.  This is really why I never go out to bars and clubs, I can never take in a lot.  I hope Luhan will show up soon. 

Your POV:

We stood there waiting for Luhan to come get us.  It seemed like it was taking forever and it was starting to get really late.  I looked over to Xiumin who looked a little stressed or something.  Is he okay?  I wondered.  He was perfectly fine when I was talking to him.  I put a hand on his shoulder.  He looked at me and faintly smiled.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Are you okay, oppa?" I asked concerned.

"I'm perfectly fine."  He smiled.

I kept looking at him worridly.  He looked away.  He was trying to avoid eye contact with me, wasn't he?  And he faked that smile before...  There was no way he was okay when he's getting tensed up and closing his eyes. 

"Oppa," I said and he looked at me, "Don't lie to me.  Please, or eles you'll just make me more worried."

There was a pause of silence for a minute then he replied, "My head just hurts a little, that's all."

"Oh... Then did you want to go back to the bench and take a small nap before Luhan comes?"

He shook his head.  I didn't know what else to say.  I just stood next to him and hugged him from the side.  He used on eof his arms to wrap it around me.  Then all of a sudden he collapsed.  I grabbed him in time so he didn't fall.  He probably drank too much at the bar, I thought.  I made him lean on me and held him up.  Luckily Luhan arrived within 2 minutes and stopped in front of us.  He got out of the car and ran over to us.  He helped me put Xiumin in the back.  Then I climbed into the fron with him. 

"What happened?" he asked as we got on the road.

"I think he just drank too much," I replied.

"He drank again?  Damn, he's so stupid."

"Oppa, don't say that.  Maybe he was just stressed."

Luhan's POV:

"Maybe he was just stressed," that phrase hit him.  He remembered Xiumin being upset last night.  He's stressed about what though?  Did something really happen between them?  But then again, it was ~you~ who found him and was talking to him for that time.  I really need to ask him, so that he'd be less stressed.  I drove ~you~-ah to her apartment building and went home with Xiumin.  I had to call Kris to help me pull him into the house. 

"What happened to Minseok?" Kris asked.

"He drank," I replied.

"What?!?  Why?"

"I don't know.  I'll ask him tomorrow."

"Alright.  But I don't get it.  He's usually not the type to drink."

"I know.  I'm worried about him."

The next day I woke up and washed up.  When I came back into my room Xiumin was just getting up.  His head was probably causing him a headache.  He looked like he was in pain.  I got dressed and sat on his bed and looked at him. 

"Hey, Xiumin are you okay?" I asked.

"Huh?  Oh, y-yeah."

"Why'd you go out and drink last night, huh?  And without telling me?"

"I don't know... I forgot my phone, so I couldn't contact anyone."

"Do you remember what happened yesterday?"

"I went out to my parents, then the river, the bar, and then back to the river.  And ~you~ was there."

"Ohh... Yeah, ~you~ found you at the river."

"Yeah."

"What happened between you two?"

"Nothing."

"Then why ar-"

"Because I can't move on..."

"Huh?"

"I'm hurting Lu-gu.  I don't know what to do."

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Hia!!  here's another update for you guys.  im kinda stuffing all this stuff in before i end it, so i hope you like it!! :)  please go comment, subscribe, and upvote if you do!

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer