Up all night

My Savior

Your POV:

We stayed in that position for a very long time.  I calmed down and slowly let go of him.  I felt weak showing this side of me.  But, I just couldn't keep it in.

It was close to mid-night so I told Youngmin that I'd be fine and for him to rest.  After he left I called Xiuminnie oppa.  He answered right away.  I told him everything again even though I already told him part of it.  He listened to it all and comforted me.

Once we hung up with each other I started feeling bad.  I made youngmin stand there holding me.  And I made Xiumin listen to me even though it's already 2 a.m.  I wish that I didn't have to cause trouble like this. 

Just thinking made me stay up the whole night.  From time to time a tear would escape the corner of my eye.  I just felt depressed.  Everything was my fault, I thought.

Youngmin's POV:

I kept holding her.  I didn't want to let go, but she let go.  I looked at her.  She still looked stressed out.  I felt useless because I couldn't help her.  ~you~ told me that she was fine.  I really wanted to stay longer, maybe even forever, but I think it would be better if she was alone for a while.  I looked at her worriedly and then slowly left. 

No one was out in the living room or in the kitchen, so I'm guessing that Kwang already went to bed.  I made my way to my room and tried to sleep.  Sleep didn't come to me as I layed in my bed.  I tossed and turned again and again.  I even walked around my room three times.  It was almost 4 in the morning and I still couldn't sleep.  Again, I stood up and walked around.  I layed back down.  What ever I did, i couldn't sleep at all.  I was so worried about ~you~ all of a sudden.  Then all I could think about was her.  No matter what my mind drifted to, it always came back to ~you~.  Could I possibly be- NO!  I can't.  I bet she has someone else in mind.  I thought. 

It became 6 a.m.  but I still wasn't sleeping.  I felt tired... no more than just tired, more like I was close to collapsing.  I finally, around 7, fell asleep. 

Your POV:

The morning finally came.  I sat up since I knew that I wouldn't fall asleep anyways.  I looked at myself in the mirror above my dresser.  NOt only were my eyes red and puffy, but there were also bags undre my eyes and my cheeks were stained with tears.

I shouldn't go anywhere today, I told myself.  Then I lied back in bed.  Moments later I got a text from Wonwoo.  It said:

Hey,~you~!  I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today.  Or maybe sometime this week?  Which ever one.  I'm totally free. :)

Hmm... it would be nice to hang-out with someone to keep me company.  So I texted him back:

Sure.  Where do you want to meet today?  And when?

Soon after I texted him, he texted back:

How about the cafe?  At 1:00?

I texted him back "okay" then went to get ready.  When I was done getting dressed I looked at myself in the mirror.  My eyes were still ugly as ever.  So, I took out my make-up bag, that I never even used before, and started putting on eye make-up.  I tried hiding the redness as best as I could. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hia!! another update!! i might update again so look out for it!! :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer