Notes

My Savior

Your POV:

The note said:

Sweetie,

I'm sorry I've never told you this, but your father and I have been having problems.  We've both went our separate was now.  I'm sorry I can't tell you where I'm going because I don't really know myself.  Also, I'm goin to sell the house with in a couple of weeks, so pack up when you get home.  There's a lot of money I left for you in the kitchen cabinet.  I think that's all you need to know.  I love you.

Mom

 

I started to wonder where they went and if everything that's happened so far was all just a dream.  I guess it wasn't a dream because there was money in the cabinet.  When I ent up to my room, there were empty moving boxes.  Then I found another note.  From my dad.  It said:

~you~, I'm sorry I just left out of the blue, but I need to sort things out.  I will put some money into your account, so don't worry.  I will come back for you soon.  I love you.

Dad

I couldn't believe it.  Did they really leave me?  I tried calling both of them, but they didn't answer.  I really got worried and wondered where I would go when my mom sells the house.  I sat on the edge of my bed thinking of what will happen.  Since I had to go to school the next day, I got ready for bed. 

After school I came home right away.  I realized that everything really did happen and that I should start packing my things.  I still had no idea where I was goin but still continued to pack.

A few days later, I'm pretty much done packing my stuff that I could carry.  Then I decided to go out for a walt to try to clear my mind a little bit.  While I was walking in the park I saw Youngmin.  Or maybe Kwangmin.  I couldn't tell from a far.  But I guess he saw me and came running towards me. 

"Hello," he said when he got to me.

"Hey," I said.

"I haven't seen you in a while.  How are you?"

"Yeah.  I'm fine."

"What?  What's wrong?  Are you okay?"

"Um... well..."  There was a long pause.

"You can tell me.  Come on spill it... I know, I don't really know you well, but Youngmin hyung said that you were pretty cool."

So, it was Kwangmin.  "Well..." I started off, then told him everything that's happened.  He really paid attention because when I looked up at him, he had a serious face on. 

Kwangmin's POV:

When ~you~ told me about what happened with her family, I felt bad for her.  She said that her parents basically abondoned her and now she's alone and has no where to go.  Then she looked up at me when she was done explaining.  Her eyes were so big and looked like she was about to cry.  But she didn't.  I was thinking and thinking until my own mouth just blurted, "You can come live with us!  We'll help you! You can live with us for as long as you need."

"No, it's okay.  I don't want to trouble you guys anymore," she said.

"What trouble?  You didn't cause us any trouble," I said.

"But-"

I cut her off.  "No, buts.  You can come live with us.  Don't worry.  We'll help you move your things over, too."

She looked down again.  Then I said, "Come on.  You really don't cause us any trouble at all.  We would really like it if you came to live with us, too."  I smiled.

I couldn't control myself and my body moved on its own.  I found myself hugging her really tightly.  When I looked at ~you~ she looked surprised, and to be honest I was surprised myself. 

"So what do you say?" I asked after I let go of her.

"S-sure," she said softly.

"Okay!"  I smiled.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hia! im sorry, i usually update a lot more than this but ive been busy lately... and i havent finished the whole fanfic for this one.  as some might know from maybe reading my other fanfics, you know that the first couple of stories that i put up are in a notebook of mine... so yeah...  i will update again as soon as i can

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer