two

Roommate (hiatus for a bit.. sorry :( )

2

After the guy said that, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Most of them were shocked and everyone was speechless. The guys in the kitchen walked out and stopped. The guy who was wearing a blue apron gave me a look. He reminded of an angel, but didn’t act like one. Excuse me, but who are you? Do you know that you’re trespassing someone’s property? Trespassing?? This is my shared apartment!? Hey D.O, she’s probably your new roommate’s girl. A tall guy holding an alpaca doll said. Roommate’s  girl????  My head started to get dizzy from the sudden shock. This is not a $10 motel for Christ sake! The D.O guy said. He looked at me and pointed. You! Where the hell is your boyfriend? They all looked at me. Rude much… I-I don’t have one? I answered, not knowing what to say. The guy gave me a look and sighed annoyingly. If you don’t have a boyfriend, then how come you’re in my ing apartment?! He yelled. The other guys looked at him disappointedly. This guy was starting to piss me off with his rudeness and profanity. Can’t you be more polite to a stranger? I moved in this afternoon jerk. Watch your ing language for ’s sake!  This guy was seriously on my nerves, and I can’t hold in my anger much more. The guys looked at me surprised, even the jerk. So you’re saying you’re Kyungsoo’s new roomy?? The short guy beside the jerk asked. I nodded hesitantly to him while looking at the jerk named Kyungsoo.  From the corner of my eye, I could see that the jerk was mad. His face was red and I could see his veins popping. Yah! You watch your ing language too. And there’s no way you’re my new roommate. No way in hell! He said walking closer to me. Well too bad! If you’re not willing to share this apartment with me, you can ing leave and give me this apartment. I said. Kyungsoo held on the plates tighter. It looked as if the plates were gonna break. The 3 guys around him tried to calm him down. Suddenly, the 5 guys on the couch went up to me and pulled me to the dinner table. Okay guys, why don’t we just eat and fight later. We’re all starving right? The guy who smelled like said. I pull my hand away from his grip and walked back to my room. I didn’t want to join them eat, since I know they’ll be asking A LOT of questions. The guy with big ears suddenly caught my wrist and pulled me to a chair. He pushed me down to sit and smiled down at me. Oh come on~ Kyungsoo made this for his new roommate. I’m sure you’ll love it! I looked at him clearly annoyed. He just patted my head and walked to the seat across from me. I made this for my ‘guy’ roommate, not for a rude inconsiderate girl! Kyungsoo exclaimed. Yah! Don’t be such a rude jerk Kyungsoo. She must be tired and hungry after a long trip! Show some respect. A guy with a baozi scented shirt said. Kyungsoo lowered his head and replied a small sorry. We all sat down and passed down the plates. I honestly didn’t feel like eating. I wanted to go back to sleep and hopefully waking up from this nightmare.

 

Everyone started eating and talking like I wasn’t even there. These situations are normal for me, since I’ve been treated this way all my life. Kyungsoo kept staring at me with his big doe eyes, and it’s getting quite annoying. The guy on my right suddenly tapped my shoulder and waved at me. I blinked at him and looked down again. I wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone. I was never in the mood to talk to anyone. The pretty looking guy suddenly spoke. Guys, isn’t it rude for us to not introduce ourselves to our new friend here? He said pointing towards me. They all stopped talking and listened. Okay then, let’s start with… me! Hi, my name’s Luhan and I’m 18. He said as he gave me a wink. Hey, I’m Jongin, or you could call me Kai. I’m 17. The others introduced themselves, including Kyungsoo. The guy names Minseok threatened him if he didn’t. After the last guy Sehun, Luhan told me to introduce myself. I sighed and looked straightly at them. My name’s Soori and I’m 17. I said shyly. They were all staring at me, which made me uncomfortable. So, when’s your birthday? Chanyeol asked. Creepy much… Urm… 14th September. Chanyeol and the others looked happy and excited. Well, that makes us your oppas sweetie~! Luhan said clapping his hands. Okay, so? I asked, clearly confused on why they were all so happy. Well, it means you have to call us oppa from now on. It’s been a long time since a girl called us that. Junmyeon said.  Call them oppa…. But why? They’re not my brothers. Wait, why should I call you oppa? You’re not my brothers or anything. I asked confused. Lay chuckled, along with the others. Don’t you know that you have to call an older guy oppa? Whether they’re your brother or not. Are you Korean or what? Kyungsoo harshly explained. Minseok, who sat beside him, slapped his head while muttering some words. Sorry for Kyungsoo’s disrespectful behavior. He’s not nice to new people at first, but I’m sure you’ll get to see his soft side in the future. Minseok apologized. It’s okay Minseok-shi, but giving me false hope isn’t nice though. I said, standing up from my chair and walking towards my room.

 

As I closed the door to my room, I can hear the guys scolding Kyungsoo and him getting pissed at everyone else. I can hear the guys standing up from their chairs and bidding goodbye to Kyungsoo. Each of them also yelled a goodbye to me, which I ignored. After they were gone, I took a peak outside. The table was still messy and their plates were not washed. Kyungsoo was nowhere to be found, so I walked outside and decided to wash the dishes. I left my plate on the table since it was still untouched. I was focusing on the dishes and didn’t hear Kyungsoo walking out of his room. Yah! He yelled which made me drop the plate I was washing. The plate broke in half and I hear Kyungsoo cursing. God, why did you break this plate?!?!? Don’t you know how expensive plates are?!? If you can’t wash the dishes properly then don’t do it! He yelled, picking the 2 sides of the plate and threw them intro the trashcan. Is this guy serious!? It’s your fault I dropped them. If it weren’t for you, that plate would’ve been one whole piece right now. I turned around and folded my arms. He did the same and faced me. Oh, don’t blame other people for your own mistakes. If you can’t handle washing dishes without breaking a plate, you can’t handle anything. He smirked when I didn’t say anything back. I had tons of things to say, but decided to keep it in. It was already and late and I was tired to fight. Schools starts tomorrow morning and it’s useless to waste my time and energy on him. Whatever. I said and walked to my room, leaving an unsatisfied and guilty Kyungsoo behind.

 

In the middle of the night, I woke up feeling both hungry and thirsty. I slowly got out of bed and walked out of my room. As I walked out, I could feel a sharp pain on the palms of my foot. A piece of the plate must’ve got stuck on my feet. I quickly walked to the fridge and opened it, only finding nothing but left-over kimchi. My stomach rumbled and hurt from the hunger. I looked around and spotted something on the dinner table. I walked towards the table, careful to not put too much pressure on my injured foot. I looked down and saw the plate of kimchi spaghetti I didn’t get to eat, along with some bandages and tweezers. A small letter was sticking on top of it. It said:

 

Sorry

- Kyungsoo

 

Double update? :p