five (updated)

Roommate (hiatus for a bit.. sorry :( )

As I entered the changing room, every single girl started huddling over me. They pushed me to the centre of the changing room. Look who we have here. One of the girls said. . Little miss nobody who tries to seduce our boys. Another girl said. Seduce my . I would rather seduce a 60-year-old man than those idiots. I ignored what she said and tried to go to my locker. Some girls were blocking my way so I pushed them apart. They didn’t expect me to do that and fell. YAH! What the hell do you think your doing pushing people around?! One of the girls yelled and pulled my hair. I took her arm and twist it forward, making her shriek in pain. Let go of my ing hair you twerp. I said ash fell in front of me. The other girls looked horrified and gave the two of us some space. I inched my face closer to hers and stared right at her eyes. If you dare to something like that ever again, I will shove my foot up your flabby . I know I’m the new kid here, but that gives you no right to bully me. Try telling people that I seduce those pathetic boys again, and I will judo-kick you back to ing hell where you belong.  I said and stood up. I gave every girl one last look and took my clothes to change.

 

When I arrived in music class, the last period of the day (YES), I quickly took a seat near the window at the back. People starting coming in and I could recognize the girl I threatened earlier. She saw me and gave me a death glare. I noticed the glare and glared at her back. She was shocked since she though I didn’t see her. I chuckled and looked to the side. As the class was about to start, the 12 boys came floating in. It was a bit odd that they were all in the same class together. I guess rich people can do that. As the guys were finding seats, Kyungsoo suddenly walked towards me and sat in the empty seat beside me.  Some of the guys were forced to sit next to random girls because of the lack of seats. He glanced at me, and I pretended to not notice.

 

The teacher then started to talk and explain some things about what we’re going to do for a new project. Okay guys. So the next project you’re going to have is a cover project. In groups of 2, you’re going to cover a song and perform it in class. You’ll have a month to do this project. For this task, you will not be able to choose your own partners. The person you will be doing a duet with is the person sitting beside you. My eyes widen at what she just said. Work together??? With Do freaking Kyungsoo!!?? no. Please enjoy doing this task together children. I want the end results to be beautiful! You may start planning now~ She said in a sing-song tone.

 

While the others started planning and actually having fun together, except the guys who had crazy fan stalkers as their partners, Kyungsoo and I didn’t even start a conversation. I was blankly looking outside the window, while Kyungsoo was playing with the buttons on his shirt. I honestly hated music class the most. I can’t sing or compose! The only thing I can do is play musical instruments. Sigh.. I took a glance at Kyungsoo and caught him staring at me. I stepped on his foot and he snapped out of his daze. Yah! What the hell?? He semi whispered. Everyone else is planning while we’re not doing anything. Come on and come up with something! I whispered. You should help me too! I don’t want to do all the work! He whined, pouting his face. Please do not ever pout like that ever again. I will now have nightmares because of that pout. I said, teasing him. At least it’s cuter than your face. FACT. He replied. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Kyungsoo then took out a pencil and paper. So, let’s say our theme is friendship/romance. What song comes to your mind? He asked. Love? by Michael buble? I said. It was a very obvious answer and probably the only answer I know. He nodded and wrote it down. We brainstormed some more until we got a couple of songs down. Soori, we need to make this as perfect as possible.  He said smiling at the paper. What happened to him? Mr. jerkass turned into Mr. nice guy. Why are you suddenly being so polite?  I asked curiously as I packed up my stuff. I’m in the mood to be nice I guess. He said as he stood up. When the bell rang, I quickly walked out of the classroom and straight to the bus stop. Leaving Kyungsoo without a goodbye.

 

When I arrived home, I quickly ran to my room and jumped on the bed. So sleepy… As I was just about to sleep, 12 obnoxiously loud beings came in. Soori~ Luhan called as he opened my the door to my room. I pretended like I was sleeping and ignored him. Kyungsoo-ah, your roomy’s asleep. Luhan yelled. Kyungsoo came in and through a hard doll at me. Yah! The you thing you’re doing?!? I yelled as I threw the doll back. As you can see, the beast is awake. He said as he walked back to the living room. I guess he’s in the mood to be mean again. PMS much. Luhan dragged me out of my room and onto the sofa where Chen and Sehun were. They were playing video games and it was obvious that Chen was winning. I was starting to get sleepy and my head kept falling. Suddenly, Chen grabbed my head and pushed it down on his shoulder. You’re sleepy right? So just sleep on my shoulder. Your neck won’t hurt when you wake up. I too sleepy to pull my head away. As I was just about to go to dream land, Kyungsoo pulled Chen out of the sofa. Dude, help me cook please. He said and pulled Chen into the kitchen. My head fell to the arm of the sofa with a loud knock. Luhan saw what happened and quickly ran to me. You okay sweetie? I nodded my head and just fell asleep. Not caring about my position. 

 

Felt generous with a double update today~ Don't forget to subs and comment ^^ ENJOY