thirteen

Roommate (hiatus for a bit.. sorry :( )

Kyungsoo woke me up early today because there was a package. He told me that it was a big box containing a liquid of some sort. I lazily walked towards the package and read the small note on the box. To: Dae Soori From: Dae Sora & Dae MyungSoo. I opened the package and saw 2 big bottles of fresh cow’s milk. What is that? Are you an illegal drug dealer? He asked, pointing at the white liquid. I rolled my eyes and took the 2 bottles of milk out from the box. I tried carrying both of them, but Kyungsoo stopped me and grabbed one bottle. He placed it on the table and so did I. This is milk from my parent’s farm idiot. I said, smiling happily at the milk. Without asking, Kyungsoo grabbed a glass and poured the milk. He drank it all in one shot and grinned. Woa there, that’s some good milk. He said, grabbing the big bottle again and pouring more milk. You like it ey? I said, closing the lid of the bottle and putting the 4 liters of milk in the fridge. Aren’t you going to drink that milk too? Your parents must’ve work hard to get that milk. He said, walking over to the fridge. I blocked the fridge and smirked at him. If you wanted more, you could just say so. I said, taking his cup and drinking the leftover milk.

 

After a simple breakfast of pancakes that Kyungsoo made, he told me that we should start working on the song cover project after taking a shower, since it’s in a month. The teacher extended the due date since she wanted us to plan this project out carefully. I took a quick shower and brought my laptop to his room. I kicked open the door and saw him laying down on his stomach while browsing his laptop. Why can’t we work in the living room? I said, placing my laptop on the floor and sitting down. Because, you’ll get distracted. He said, not taking his eyes of his computer. I rolled my eyes and my laptop. Kyungsoo looked up and saw me sitting on the floor. Yah, don’t sit down there. Sit here. He said as he made room on the bed. I thought he hated people on his bed… I stood up and sat on the empty space beside him.

 

We both browsed the web to find some good songs. How about 2am’s Can’t I Love You? He said, showing me the lyrics. I shook my head and continued searching. We both came up with lots of songs and finally came up with the ultimate song: The Last Time. Okay, now we have to split up the lyrics. He said, looking at the lyrics and splitting them up. Wait, what for? I asked, confused. Well, we both need parts. So I’ll sing this part and you’ll sing this one. He pointed at the screen. What?! I thought you’ll sing and I’ll play an instrument or something?! I said, panicked. Of course not idiot, we both need to sing. He said, reading the lyrics. But I can’t sing Kyungsoo! I yelled, scarring him a bit. Oh come on! If you can talk, you can sing. Kyungsoo said, rolling his eyes. Seriously! I sing like a dying whale. A constipated dying whale. I exaggerated. Stop being so dramatic. You will sing whether you like it or not.  He said, as he opened the instrumental of the song. I groaned in frustration as I thought about me singing. Worst project ever.

 

The next day, I woke up early and was greeted by a cooking Kyungsoo. That’s a shocker. For once you woke up early Kyung. I said placing my bag on the sofa. He gave me a small high and gave me a plate of scrambled eggs with toast. After we ate, we both quickly went to school and quietly walked towards our seats.

 

The whole day ended peacefully and I was about to go home. As I opened my locker, ready to go home, I realized that I had detention. Ah ing detention. I slammed my locker, making some of the students look at me, and stormed my way off to detention room. Good thing I didn’t bump to any of the guys, I was too pissed to come up with an excuse. I saw the detention room and was about to enter it, until a message came up. I opened my phone and saw a text from Kyungsoo asking me where I was. I ignored the message and went straight inside the room.

 

After detention, the teacher told me that tomorrow it’ll be in a different room since she was too ‘busy’ to supervise detention. I bowed at her and walked out. As I walked out of the gates, I aw 12 guys huddling around a small tree and laughing as if no one can hear them. I slowly walked towards a tree and hid. Because no one was here except the two us, I overheard them talking about me. Where is she?? She isn’t replying my texts! Kyungsoo yelled angrily. They might’ve got to her first. Luhan said, scarred of the things the girls’ would do to me. , you’re right. Okay boys, let’s go inside and split up. if you see her, just drag her out. Kris said as he signaled a ready, set, go! All 12 of them ran around the school and yelled my name. I decided to home, since it’s better for them to find me home untouched than finding me behind a tree pathetically hiding.

 

I returned to the apartment and jumped on my bed. I did my calculus homework and decided to cook dinner for them. when they arrived, I was already asleep peacefully on my bed.

 

For the next 2 weeks, the same thing happened each day. School, detention, sleep. The guys kept asking me where I was every after school. I just told them that it was some family matters. The last day of detention ended and I quickly got out of the room and sighed. I can finally stop wasting 2hours doing nothing in a classroom! While walking towards the gate, someone tapped me from behind. I saw the principle with the 5 annoying girls. What now? I asked. Seeing their faces ruined my day already. Hurry and tell her principle Choi! We don’t have all day! A girl I believe named Hyo Kyung said. Patience Ms. Bae. He said, giving her a cold stare. Ms. Dae, I’m sorry to tell you that you’ll be serving another week of detention. These girls just reported that you vandalized their property the other day, and I don’t tolerate vandalizing. He said, as he gave me an envelope. This is ing stupid. SERIOUSLY ING STUPID. Are you serious? Are you ing serious?  I said, clearly pissed off I could feel my veins popping everywhere in my body from the anger. Ms. Dae, your language. The principle said, earning a smirk from the girls. Screw my ing language!? Can’t you see they’re lying! I had classes all day this week and spent my break hours in the ing classroom. I had 2 hour detentions too, which makes it impossible for me to waste my time and vandalized their ing property.  I yelled, loud enough for the whole school to hear. The principle was speechless and so were the girls. My hands were balled up into a fist. If they said one single thing, I would’ve landed a punch or their plastic faces, especially Hyo Kyung.

 

As the tension was still in the air, a pack of footsteps came running our way. Hey! What’s going- Soori!? A voice yelled from behind me. I didn’t need to look back to know whose voice it belonged to. 12 guys suddenly appeared, sweat all over their faces. What’s going on here? Kris said, looking at me and the girls. She vand- I threw my bag on the floor. 2 ing hours. I spend 2 ing hours each day just to serve some punishment I don’t deserve. Last time it was hitting, now it’s vandalizing? I said, holding a yell. I let out a small laugh, making them all cringe. I crouched down and opened my bag. I poured the contents out on the floor for all of them too see. Broken pencils, scribbled books, broken earphones, and more. You see this principle? This is called vandalizing personal property. If you’re interested on finding more, you may open my locker. Ask them for the code, I’m 100% sure they know. I said, throwing my bag to the side before walking away. I turned around and looked them in the eye. By the way, I don’t accept this. I said, ripping the envelope into pieces. They deserve it more. Ciao. I said, leaving them for good. 

 

felt like updating... enjoy! Oh did you guys see the highlight medlies yet?!?! ARGHGJDKKDLLD LOVE ITTT

- fisheeh