twenty five

Roommate (hiatus for a bit.. sorry :( )

The guys went over to our house at around 6 and decided wake us up. Hyung~ look at them. Sehun said as he dragged Luhan to Kyungsoo’s room. Awwwww~ they’re so perfect! Junmyeon said as peeked inside Kyungsoo’s room. Do they even know it’s a school day today? Kris asked, walking inside the room. Kris, don’t. They look extremely tired. Minseok said, trying to stop Kris, but he was already flicking Kyungsoo’s head. Kyungsoo stirred in his sleep and woke up once he felt something cold ran down his body. He jolted up and eyed Kris who was holding a bucket. You little . Kyungsoo said, glaring at Kris, only to earn a slap on the back of his head. That’s not how you talk to your hyung! He yelled, waking me up. Hyung~! You woke her up! Baekhyun whined as he helped me up. I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 6:20. There was more than an hour left before school starts. I walked up to Kris and slapped his back because I was too short to reach his head. Ouch! What was that for? He asked, holding his back. Why the hell did you wake me up an hour before school starts! I could’ve had more time to sleep!? I yelled, marching back to my room. See, that’s why you don’t wake a person who’s been missing for 4 days. Chanyeol said, heading to the kitchen.

 

After I took a shower and wore my uniform, I put my contacts in and bushed my teeth. I got out my room and walked o the dining table where the guys were sitting. Morning~ Luhan greeted, followed by the others. I gave them a slight nod and ate a piece of bread on the counter instead of what Kyungsoo made. I took out a lunch box and stuffed Kyungsoo’s home made fried rice in it to save it for lunch. After everyone was ready, we head out to school.

 

Class started and everyone became quiet. I didn’t really pay much attention because all the things she’s teaching are boring and I already know them. I kept looking out the window and enjoying the beautiful view of the soccer field under the fluffy blue sky. The teacher handed out worksheets and I started filling them out real quick. It was all about chemical combinations so it wasn’t a big deal. What the is this?! Kyungsoo said to himself, wondering what the answers were. The guys beside him also were confused and they gave up before they even started. I could feel that someone in the front row was glaring at me and searched for that someone. Unfortunately, my eyes caught Jimin’s eyes and we exchanged a smile, which we both forced of course. She mouthed a ‘ finally stop running?’ which I replied with a smile. ‘ well, just prepare to run again.’ She mouthed. ‘unfortunately, that’s not gonna happen .’ I replied and smirked. I ignored her angry glares and continued to look out the window.

 

I could hear that the guys were trying to tell Kyungsoo to ask me for help because my worksheet was filled out. I pretended to sleep so they won’t disturb me, and it worked. But they took my worksheet instead and copied it since the teacher would collect it at the end of class.

 

It was time for lunch and I quickly went out from psychology and ran to my locker. I took out some books from my bag that I didn’t need and threw my whole bag in. I didn’t need to bring anything for cooking class since everything’s basically there. Suddenly, a hand closed my locker and turned me around. Jimin held on my collar and tried to look down at me, even though I was taller than her. You came back? I thought you wouldn’t come back and run to America like you always do. She said, pushing me into the lockers. Well, I guess I’m not in the mood to got back to America or running away in general. I would rather stay here and watch you being a than being bored in US without you. I said, trying to pry her hands of my collar. She wouldn’t let go and tightened her grip. Aww, that’s cute. But your presence seriously pisses me off, and of course the whole world. She said, smirking. I would love to agree with you on that, but if I did, we both would be wrong. At least my presence isn’t a . I said, finally shoving her hands away.

 

Before she could say anything else, Luhan and Lay were already a meter away from us. They pulled me towards them and Luhan told Lay something in Chinese, which made Lay push me behind him. You’re such a heartless . Luhan said, laughing at his own statement. A cold ugly selfish heartless . Luhan said, glaring at both Hyo and Jimin. Oh come on oppa! I’m not as ugly as that trash; I’m like so beautiful both inside and out! Hyo Kyung said, making both Lay and I laugh. Guys, let’s just go. We’re just wasting our time trying to fight with a self-conscious prick. Luhan said as he turned around and walked away. I think I heard Jimin screaming something, but I gladly ignored her and followed the guys to where the rest of them were.

 

Lunch was over and it was time for cooking class. I happily went to my station while having a chat with Kai and Sehun about the latest video game that just got out. Kyungsoo came over to my station and handed me an apron and a hat. I muttered a small thanks and started to put them both on. Afternoon kids! The theme for today is winter~ You may create any winter dish, savory or sweet. This will be assessed so take it seriously. The person who has the best dish will get a reward! The teacher said as she gave us a big smile and went back to her desk. Soori-ah~ can you help me? Chanyeol asked as he turned around. He was having trouble tying his apron so I went over to him and ties it for him. Meanwhile. Kyungsoo saw that my apron too was untied, and tied it for me. You should do it for yourself first, then helping others. You wouldn’t want the teacher seeing your apron untied and tying it 5 times. He said as he made a bow. I smiled at him and walked over to the pantry to get some ingredients. 

Sorry for the late update guys, i had pre-exams this week and probably the week after next week. But i hope you enjoy this chapter and forgive me! :)

- fishieeeh