nine

Roommate (hiatus for a bit.. sorry :( )

It was freezing cold and we both kept sticking closer and closer. Kyungsoo hasn’t let go of my hand yet, which is a good thing since my hands were both dying of numbness. Even though his hands were engulfing my hands with warmth, it was still freezing.

 

As we arrived inside our apartment, I ran straight to my room and let the nice warm air engulf with its warmness. I jumped on my bed and closed my eyes, slowly falling asleep. Just as I was about to go to dreamland, a large hard pillow landed on my bum. I looked up and turned to the source of the pillow. Kyungsoo was leaning against the door and smirking. Don’t sleep lazy head! It’s still 4pm and we have a lot of chores to do. He came closer and pulled me up from the bed. He dragged me to the living room and handed me a broom. You sweep the floors, while I dust of the cupboards. You better be done in exactly 30 minutes, and then we’ll go to the next chore. He said as he gave me some scrubs, an apron, and a hair band. He was reading a paper full of chores. I looked at it and saw the never-ending list of chores we needed to do.

 

After sweeping the floor, I made sure that everything was dustless and clean. I walked towards Kyungsoo and pointed at the floor. I’m done sweeping, so can I sleep now? I asked, really sleepy. Ha! Of course not! I divided our chores equally. You’ll wash our clothes and I’ll let the guys finish the rest of the chores tomorrow. I’ll go buy groceries and make dinner. He said as he checked some stuff off the list. Hey wait a second, I’m doing all the washing while you make dinner?? That’s unfair! I exclaimed as I took the scrubs off. How are we going to eat if there’s no one to food? Don’t you want to eat? He asked, taking off his scrubs. Well, can’t we at least do it together Kyung? I asked, pouting at him. His gaze softened as he saw my pout. He was hesitant on what to say since it was already 4:40pm and he’s afraid the their dinner would be too late if they argued any longer. Fine! Let’s just wash the clothes tomorrow. We need to hurry and make dinner before it gets too late. Get ready in 2 minutes; we’re going grocery shopping!

 

We both walked our way to a nearby supermarket. Kyungsoo prepared a list of items we needed to get and knew where everything was placed. Firstly, we went to get some tissue rolls and cleaning supplies. We passed the tampon aisle, which Kyungsoo kept looking away. I took some boxes of pads and threw it in the cart. Do you mind if you pay for this? I didn’t bring my wallet. I promise I’ll pay you back! I said, pointing at the pads. S-sure. He stuttered, quickly walking to the next aisle. We got some shampoo and body wash. I got a peppermint scented shampoo/body wash and secretly got Kyungsoo the strawberry one.

 

After getting all the non-food items, we finally came to the snack sections. I starred at the endless bags of snacks and started throwing one of everything into the cart. Yah! Isn’t that too much? I won’t be able to buy these! He said, trying to put all the snacks back. I slapped his arm and put all the snacks back in the cart. Yah! Don’t lie! I know you’re super rich dude. And if you didn’t have money, you could just flirt with the girl on cashier number uno and pay for half of these. I teased as I grabbed more and more snacks. Wait, how’d you know I was rich… which i-I’m not! He said, stuttering the last part. Luhan told me. I said, happily grabbing the remaining snacks and dumping them all in the cart. I then pulled the cart by the end and ran towards the next food aisles.

 

After having a small fight in the candy aisle, Kyungsoo managed to stop me from dumping a whole box of nerds into the cart. I kept running back to the candy aisle, so he’s now holding my hand and gripping it tight whenever I plan to escape. Yah! Let me go you annoying poop! I kept saying as I tried to rip my hands off of his. You’re the annoying piece of poop. Stop embarrassing me and behave! He said as he dragged me along the spice aisle. After grabbing all the spices and meat for dinner, we went to the cash register and Kyungsoo paid for everything. We decided to use a taxi since there were many groceries to carry and it was freezing. As we got out, I paid the taxi driver before Kyungsoo could take out his wallet. I grabbed half of the groceries (the light ones only) and ran to the elevator, leaving him in the lobby.

 

I reached floor 14 and got out of the elevator. As I walked towards my apartment door, I saw the 5 girls. My heart stopped and I quickly hid behind the walls. The are they doing here? ! ! ing !  I didn’t know what to do because it was going to be hard to explain. They’re going to permanently damage my bones if I meet them. No! You can’t fear them! They’re only 5 girls who act like they’re scary, but they’re not. It’s okay Soori, just walk. I took a step forward, which was a bi mistake since the 5 of turned around and looked at me. ing hell. You! Why are you here!? The girl that was a bit big with medium-length hair said. Are you stalking D.O oppa? OMG, what a freak. The bobbed hair girls said, as the 4 of them chuckled. Aren’t you doing the same? I asked, eyeing them from head to toe. They were all wearing mini-skirts and really light clothing. Some of them were see-through! They honestly look like $3 s. The girls with the broken nose came up to me and smirked. She grabbed my chin and forcefully held onto my face. You’re such a Dae Soori. A cheap . She said. I wanted to smack her right there, but my hands were full. Can’t do anything now? Too scarred? She squeezed on tighter. Before anything else could happen, a hand slapped her hands of my face, causing a small mark on my face. Are you guys ing serious? Following me here? Trying to hurt her again?! Kyungsoo yelled, seriously pissed. Oppa, stop acting like you care about her! We can protect you from her! We know she threatened you guys to be her friends and all. She used her wealth to do it! The girl with a face said.  Um, FYI, I’m not that wealthy smartass. Unlike you, I used my brain to get what I want, not money. I said, pissed at what she said. She thinks I’m ing rich? guess again er, I’m as average as you can get!  Hyo Kyung you little . Kyungsoo said, making them cringe. Kyungsoo stepped forward, making them step back. You either get the hell out, or I call the cops. Before they could answer, Kyungsoo shoved them away and they ran.

 

He ran back to me and panicked like before. Did they hurt you again??!?! Did they break anything or bled something out? Oh ing , your face has another mark! He said as he cupped my face. Did they do this??? Hyungs gonna kill my ! He said as he examined it more closer. Yah! I’m fine! And you made the mark when you shoved her hand away! I said, pushing his face away. I grabbed the groceries that were on the floor and carried the inside. Kyungsoo tagged along behind me and locked the doors. Didn’t I tell you to not leave my side? He asked angrily. You only said when we’re going home from school, not during my everyday life. I said, stacking the items neatly on the cupboard. We finished placing everything neatly on the cupboards and suddenly, both our stomachs started to rumble. I’m really lazy to cook, so we’re eating this! He said as he took 2 cups instant ramen out from the cupboard. I gave him a sarcastic smile and sat on the sofa. He brought me a cup as I the TV. For the rest of the night, we ate and watched cartoons together. After finishing my ‘dinner,’ I accidently fell asleep on Kyungsoo’s shoulder as he focused on the TV. He looked beside him and smiled. After the cartoon was over, he carried me to my room and tucked me in bed before turning off the lights and going to his room. 

 

ello!