four

Roommate (hiatus for a bit.. sorry :( )

After lunch was over, I quickly headed towards the gym for PE. I went inside the girls’ changing and was welcomed with death glares. I swear that every girl in the room was staring at me with eyes that look like they were about to attack me. Being the emotionless person I am, I ignored their stares and went to the bathroom closet to change. After I was done, 5 girls were waiting for me outside the door. You! How dare you talk and even look at exo?! A new kid like you don’t have any rights to do that! The girl with bobbed hair said. Exo meaning the 12 morons I talked to earlier? The one consisting that heartless jerk? What kind of right are you given to say that? I have the rights to interact with whoever I want. I said while putting my stuff in an empty locker. I have no time for this pathetic argument. I have no time for pathetic girls like you. And PE’s about to start so, later. I walked out with a satisfied grin. Finally there’s some action going on!

 

All the students in my class were now gathered in the middle of the gym. The PE instructor told us to either pick dodge ball or kick ball. The majority of the class picked dodge ball, excluding me who didn’t pick any, and started picking teams. The instructor randomly picked who’s in whose team and told us that we’ll play best out of 3. I looked around to see who was in my team. Chanyeol, Sehun, Luhan, Minseok, Junmyeon, and Chen were in my team while the other half of exo was in the other. The 5 girls that confronted me earlier were also in the opposite team, which is good since I can throw balls at them. I heard some girls in my team saying that we didn’t have a chance. Well, let’s see about that.

 

The game started and balls were flying everywhere! The girls on my team kept hiding behind the guys and some purposely  got hit by the ball to go out and cheer for the guys. As I looked around the gym, there was a ball coming straight at me. SOORI!! Luhan yelled as he jumped to block me from the ball. Luhan, out! The instructor yelled. He yelled a big yes and gave me a wink while running outside. I could see that it was a hard ball since he was limping and there was a big red scar on his leg. As I searched for the source of the ball, it was no one else but Do Jerksoo. I looked beside me and saw a ball lying lifelessly on the floor. I looked to the opposite team and saw that there were only 3 people left, including Kyungsoo. In my team, there were 4. As I focused on him more, I could see that he was the ace of that team. HE wasn’t looking my way and was focused on getting Sehun out. So, I calmly picked up the ball beside me, aimed the jerk, and threw a pretty strong ball at Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo, out! The instructor yelled and everyone became silent. Kyungsoo looked at the instructor, his eyes opening as wide as a golf ball, and his mouth hanging ajar. He tried finding the source of the thrower and finally came to a stop when he looked at me. I gave him a small smirk and turned away. Sehun, Minseok, and Chanyeol, who were the three remaining people including me, cheered. OMG! OMG! OMG!!!! Kyungsoo’s out!! Chanyeol squealed as he jumped up and down in excitement. Sehun and Minseok were just speechless. Why’s everyone happy when Kyungsoo’s out?  W-why are you guys so happy? I asked. Chanyeol gave me a big grin and clapped his hands. Well, with Kyungie out, we can win this! And we did. In less than 5 minutes, the remaining people on the opposite team were out.

 

The instructor then told us to switch sides and begin. While walking to the other side of the court, I saw that Kyungsoo was coming my way. I walked calmly, ignoring him. We passed each other, but before  I continued, he grabbed my hand and whispered, You’re going to pay. He threw my wrist to the side and continued walking. Gosh, it’s just a game. Chill.

 

When the second round started, I felt as if it was more intense. If my team won, the loosing team had to clean up the garage and the library for a whole month! I don’t want to do any of that, so I need to win. I tried dodging any ball coming my way and hit people from the opposite team. The girl that talked to me earlier in the bathroom threw a ball and caught it. She was out, and it seems like the 5 of them were targeting me. As I turned around to see if there were any balls at the back, one of them threw a hard ball straight at me. I saw the ball and was about to catch it, until Luhan came to block again. Before he even blocked me, I caught the ball. He landed a bit far from me thought. I was going to shout at him, but before I could do that, I can see Kyungsoo aiming his ball at Luhan. I quickly stood up and ran towards Luhan. I blocked Kyungsoo’s ball from Luhan and it hit my head pretty hard. Kyungsoo out! Wait.. what? Everyone looked at Kyungsoo and the instructor, confused why he was out. Well, you hit Ms. Dae in the head. And rules state that headshots are not allowed and the students who threw the ball must be out. Kyungsoo looked at the instructor angrily. What kind of moronic rule is that!?! He yelled. The guys tried to calm him down, but it was no use. Coach Choi, let Kyungsoo keep playing. It didn’t hit my head, it hit my neck area. And the rules state that headshots were not allowed, not neck shots. I said walking out of the court. The girls started screaming ‘yeah!’ and ‘it’s true!’ while the guys in my team were confused. Kyungsoo was shocked and didn’t expect me to say that. Are you sure? He asked. I nodded my head and sat on the bench.

 

After a few minutes, Luhan purposely got himself out and came to me. Lay, Baekhyun, Tao, and Kai ran to me too. Yah! What the hell dude!? Kai yelled. Yeah Soori, what the hell was that?!? We all clearly saw that headshot! Baekhyun said. Luhan told them to shut up and kneeled. He rubbed my head and massaged it. Yah, why did you take that ball for me? Kyungsoo aimed it at me, not you. He said. Lay got an icepack for me and put it on my forehead. Well, you took a ball for me, so I should ake a ball for you. And it looked as if you were limping. I said pointing at his legs. Excuse me, but that was juts temporary. It doesn’t hurt anymore! And it’s unfair for you to take a harder ball for me! He looked at me as if he was about to cry. Hyung, be a man. Kai said while patting Luhan’s back. Luhan sniffed and sighed. Oh cheer up. It’s not like its serious or anything. Just a small bruise. I tried being optimistic, even though I knew it wasn’t just a ‘small’ bruise. Are you crazy!??! Do you know how hard Kyungsoo throw’s a ball??! He cracked someone’s head last year!! Tao yelled. Chanyeol’s team wins! Kyungsoo’s team, you guys are now responsible for cleaning both the bathroom and the basement for a month. class dismissed! The coach announced. My team cheered. Uh, I better go change. Bye. I said as I went inside the changing room.

 

As I was talking to the guys, I felt as if someone was staring at me. What I didn’t know was that that person was staring at me with jealousy in his eyes.  

 

;)