fourteen

Roommate (hiatus for a bit.. sorry :( )

Instead of going home, I went to a park near the mall I visited a couple weeks ago. I took out my phone from my pocket and called my mom. Unfortunately, she wasn’t picking up. I turned my phone off and played with the swings, not knowing what do next.

 

There you are. A familiar called out. I looked up and saw Luhan, Minseok, and Suho running towards me. Sweetie, are you okay? Luhan said as he crouched down and hugged me. Don’t worry Soori, we’ve taken care of them. Suho said as he rubbed my back. Yeah, the principle gave them 2 months of detention plus 4 months of cleaning duty. Minseok said as he sat on the other swing. Thanks. I stood up from the swing, shocking Luhan since he was hugging me. Well, what are you waiting for? Let’s go home. I said, giving them a smile and walked away.

 

I opened the door and found all the guys sulking in front of the TV. Both Kyungsoo and Chen sitting on the dinner table, speechless. As I walked in, they all saw me and sat up straight. They were all so stiff, probably still shocked at what happened earlier. I casually walked to the kitchen area and put Kyungsoo’s apron on. So, what do you want for dinner guys? I asked, getting all the basic ingredients out. They were all shocked, seeing me so cheerful after seeing me screaming my head off. Soori-ah~ Sehun and Kai cried out as they ran towards me and gave me a big hug. Are you okay? What happened? You should’ve told us instead of keeping it to yourself. Baek said as he joined the hug. I shook them off and repeated my question. They all wanted beef, so I cooked beef.

 

After dinner, everyone was all clinging on me, even Kris. I told them to not worry and they replied with a tight group hug, which means ‘ from now on, never ever get out of our sight.’ I hugged them back and had a small conversation with all of them. They all left after 9pm and yelled at Kyungsoo to take care of me.

 

We were both sitting on the couch with nothing to say. It was getting awkward, so I decided to start a conversation. Kyungsoo. I said, my face facing his. He looked at me angrily. You idiot. He said, grabbing a cushion and throwing it at me. The man?! I yelled, shocked at his sudden outrage. You should’ve told us instead of making us worried you pabo! He yelled. You’re the pabo. I said, annoyed at why he was yelling at me. He took something from the side and revealed my schoolbag. I believe this is yours. And everything you poured out earlier is in the bag. He said, giving it to me. I replied a small thanks and took the bag. Soori, if we’d known they did this to you, we would’ve protected you. I would’ve protected you! Stop suffering alone! He said, grabbing my hand in his. I looked at him and smile. I know. I’m sorry Kyung, I should’ve told you guys. Yada, yada, yada. I said, trying to loosen up the atmosphere. How can you still smile after all of this. He asked, squeezing my hand. You said I looked less ugly if I smiled. I would rather look a bit ugly than a lot ugly like you! I said, giving him a big smile.

 

We both spent the night watching movies and playing horror games until 11pm. We ended up sleeping together on the couch, my head on his shoulder and our finger intertwined. 

 

felt like updaitn, again! I can't sleep so here's a short chappie! Excited for exo's showcase tomorrow anybody???

- fishieeh