ten

Roommate (hiatus for a bit.. sorry :( )

The next few weeks became hectic and full of homework. We had a lot of assignments to do and everyone stayed up late almost every day. The guys slept-over sometimes because they were too sleepy/lazy to walk back home. Luhan, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay, and Sehun would sleep in my room while the others in the living room. Kyungsoo forbids them to sleep or even touch his bed, since he’s a neat freak. He also hates their snoring too. The girls were still trying to scare me off, but none of their plans are working. I was called to the principle office once since one of them tattle tailed on me. I denied everything they accused me of, but still got 2 weeks of detention. None of the exo guys knew though, I wouldn’t tell them. They would become more over-protective than they already were! Detention starts next week and I can’t wait! (Sarcasm at its finest.)

 

Today was a Saturday, and I decided to sleep in. My plans got cancelled since the guy started barging in one by one, telling me to cook breakfast since Kyungsoo was too lazy to. I can’t cook. I lied. it was 8 in the morning and I’m still tired from yesterday’s game marathon! Don’t lie! Every girl can cook! Tao whined, as he pulled me out of bed. Do you want me to burn this apartment down? I asked, scarring them with my lies. We’ll watch you! Just please make breakfast~ We’re hungry! Luhan pouted, as he helped me up. I was a bit wobbly since I just woke up, so I bumped into 4 people on the way to the kitchen.

 

Kris handed Minseok an apron for me. He put it on me and tied the straps in the back. Soori, make an US style breakfast. You know, bacon and eggs. Baekhyun said as he popped his head in the kitchen. How about some ramyeon? I asked, getting 13 cup noodles. No! Luhan exclaimed as he put the cup noodles back in the cupboard. I agree with Baek’s US style  breakfast. Luhan said as he passed me 2 cartons of eggs and 3 packages of bacon. The ingredients he gave me was enough for 20 people! Luhan, that’s a lot of eggs and bacon. It’s a bit too much. I said, giving him back some eggs, which he rejected.  We eat like beasts Soori. Don’t underestimate us. Luhan said as he turned around and flipped his hair. He took his apron of and sat on the couch. Aren’t you helping me? I asked, while preparing the pan. Girls cook, guys watch TV. He said, his eyes fixed on the TV. ist.

 

After scrambling 20 eggs and 30 pieces of bacon, I made something a bit traditional for a side dish. When I was in the US, I remembered mom teaching me on how to make pajeon and kimchi jeon. I took some left-over kimchi and chopped up some green onions. I made 2 separate batter and dumped each main ingredient in a bowl. After successfully frying the two pancakes, I put them on a plate, cut them up and garnished them on a white rectangular plate. I arranged a couple of bacon strips and some scrambled eggs on 12 plates. There were still plenty of food, so I placed them on a separate plate.

 

I was satisfied with the meals I cooked and carried 2 plates at a time. Food!! Chanyeol squealed as he ran to the table and sat first. The others followed, along with a sleepy Kyungsoo. We all sat down on the table and started to take some food. Holy mother of God, this is amazing! Kai said as he ate the food rapidly. I could see everyone enjoying the food, including Kyungsoo! I don’t really eat big meals on a breakfast, so I took 2 slices of bread and made a classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Yah, aren’t you eating? Kyungsoo said, looking up from his plate. I raised my PBJ at him and continued eating. I meant, aren’t you eating any of the food you cooked? He asked, more clearly now. Oh, nope. I’m not a big breakfast eater. I answered, focusing on my sandwich. She made pajeon and kimchi jeon!! You are awesome dude, seriously. Chanyeol said as he grabbed a third of the pancakes and ate them happily.

 

After we all ate, Lay told me that I should take a shower and leave the cleaning to the guys. Kyungsoo hyung, help us! Sehun pleaded, as he followed Kyungsoo around. No can do, I need a shower. He said and ran into his room, causing Sehun to pout. Sehun-ah, I’ll help you guys. I said, placing the clothes I was bringing on the sofa. Chen ran up to me and blocked my way. No you cannot! You need to shower first! Leave it to us. He said. I looked at the guys and they all gave me a reassuring smile. I gave them a small smile and head to the bathroom.

 

My apartment consists of 3 bathrooms, one inside each room and one more in the living room.

 

After washing my hair, I changed into some fresh clothes and walked outside. The dinner table was clean and there were no dishes in the sink. The guys were all crowding around the TV, watching some sort of anime.

 

Luhan met my eyes and stood up. He walked towards me and dragged me to the sofa. The guys all moved and made space for me. I took a seat and felt someone ruffling my hair. I looked up and saw Baek drying out my hair. Uh, I can do it myself you know. I said, grabbing the comb on the coffee table. Because you cooked us a wonderful breakfast, we’ll pamper you up today princess. He said happily. I chuckled at how nice they were. I remember how my mother used to dry my hair out all the time; memories were floating through my head. As I remembered my parents, it’s hard not to miss them. How are they? Are they healthy? Do they miss me? I suddenly stood up, shocking Baekhyun a bit, and ran to my room. I grabbed my phone, walked out, and sat on the sofa again.

 

As the guys were focused on the anime, I text my parents, asking them how they’ve been. A message popped up and I quickly opened it. Soori-ah, how are you? Your mom and I are fine and healthy! Our farm is growing rapidly and we’ve been earning lots of money! Yesterday, our cows made so much milk that we saved some for you! It’s on its way right now! When you drink this milk, it’ll be the best milk ever! We heard from a friend of ours that you’re hanging around lots of guys and even staying with one. Our daughter has grown up! We missed you so much honey! Love you <3 My eyes were a bit teary as I read the message. Mommy! Daddy! I missed you too~ I’m doing fine in Seoul. Mrs. Han must’ve told you right? Kekekeke. I’ll be waiting for that milk! Love you too <3. I replied.

 

Soori-ah, what do you want for lunch?  Kyungsoo asked. I looked up from my phone and looked at him. Anything would be ok. I said, as he went to the kitchen. The guys were still focused on the anime. I looked at Sehun and remembered our deal. Since Captain America just got out, I need to watch it tonight! Sehun-ah, Kai-ah… I said, using a tone I don’t usually use. Instead of the two, all of them looked at me. What tone were you speaking in just now? Chanyeol asked, shocked at the unusual tone of my voice. Yeah, it’s nicer and cuter! Luhan exclaimed, pinching my cheeks. I slapped his hands away and looked back at Sehun and Kai. You guys remembered the deal we had a couple weeks ago, right? The movie thing? I asked as they both nodded. Let’s watch tonight! Captain America 2 just got out and I need to watch it! I said excitedly. Oh right! We wanted to watch it too! Our friends told us that the action was awesome. Kai sad, nodding at my offer. Yeah! Let’s watch it tonight! I’ll book some tickets okay? Sehun asked as he opened Kyungsoo’s laptop beside him. Does anyone else want to come? Kai asked as he helped Sehun picking seats. They all said that they were busy and needed to go home after lunch. How about Kyungie hyung? Sehun asked. Just buy a ticket for him. He’ll be lonely if we don’t. Kai said as he got a perfect seat. After confirming 4 tickets, we continued watching anime till lunch was ready. 

 

update here! Don't forget to subs and comment guys!! Thanks for the support so far~~~ ^^

- fishieeeh <3