twenty one

Roommate (hiatus for a bit.. sorry :( )

Eomma? Appa? I asked excitedly, slowly standing up. They ran inside and hugged me. Sweetie~ we miss you! My mom said, rubbing my back. You’ve changed a lot since we left you! My dad said, giving me a big hug and kiss on the forehead. Oh my, why are you warm? Are you sick? What happened to your arm? My dad asked, touching my forehead. Before I could answer, I quickly took the bucket beside me and threw up for the 2oth time now. Let it out dear. Did you eat yet? My mom asked, rubbing the back of my head. I shook my head and looked up at the.

 

I saw behind my mother that the guys were confused on what they were seeing. Oh, mom, dad. They’re exo, the guys that’s been very good friends to me and taking care of me. I said, pointing at them. My parents turned around and their eyes sparkled. Soori-ah, what handsome looking men. My mom said looking at each one of them. You made a good choice Soori. My dad said, embarrassing me. The guy nervously chuckled, but were still confused. Hello kids, we’re Soori’s parents. I’m Dae Myungsoo and my wife here’s Dae Sora. They said. The guys introduced themselves one by one and shook their hands. We’re sorry for any problems my daughter has made. She might be a tough cookie to handle, but you’ll get used to her. My mom teased. EOMMA! I said, hitting her playfully. The guys chuckled and cleared up the sofa for them. So what seems to be the problem here? My mom asked, looking at the bucket of puke. Well, she’s got a fever and wouldn’t stop puking from 2 hours ago. We tried giving her food but she would just puke again. Kyungsoo explained, giving my parents some tea. And you must be her roommate. My dad said, smiling at him. Ah yes. He smiled back. Well, what did you make her? My mom asked, sipping the tea. I made her some chicken soup. He said, pointing at the cold soup on the table. Oh, that’s why she puked! She can’t eat soup when she’s sick. She needs porridge. My mom said, standing up from the couch and heading towards the kitchen. Kyungsoo-ah, can you help me make porridge? She said, wearing my apron. N-ne. He said and nervously walked over to my mom. My dad looked around and saw the guys sitting on the couch nervously. So, are you boys my daughter’s boyfriends?  He asked, earning a nervous cough from everyone. I nudged my dad’s side and face-palmed. What? I was curious Soori! He said, rubbing my back. I’m so done with you dad. I said, standing up and heading to my room.

 

Meanwhile, my dad continued chatting with the guys and they started to enjoy their conversation. Kai jokingly offered my dad to play COD with him, and my dad agreed, shocking everyone. He was very good at video games and shocked the guys with his skills. I could hear from my room their yelling and excitement. I could also hear my dad yelling. My mother on the other hand was making a simple porridge with Kyungsoo and teaching him some culinary techniques. So, Kyungsoo-ah. Are you my daughter’s boyfriend? Mom asked, shocking Kyungsoo. W-what? A-Aniyo eommonim. He started, dazed at her question. She chuckled and continued cutting the chicken. Well, you look like you were. It’ll be nice for her to start a relationship. She’s never been in one! She would be lucky to have you as her first. My mom said, making Kyungsoo blush harder and harder. My mom chuckled at him and continue on cooking.

 

Soori! Porridge is ready. My dad yelled. I came out of my room, feeling dizzier than before and sat on the couch. My mom brought me a bowl of porridge and sat beside me. My dad was sitting with the guys on the dining table, too immersed in their conversation about Assassins Creed and farming. My mom fed me and the taste reminded me of home. You cook the best porridge ever! I said, giving her a thumbs up. As I continued eating, the guys on the table were looking at me closely. She’s so cute! We’ve never seen this side of her. Luhan said, smiling at me. Yeah, she’s so freaking adorable! Lay said, eating his porridge. I’m surprised you guys are this close with her. She usually shuts people out. My dad said, sipping on his tea. She did that at first, but I guess we forced our way in. Junmyeon chuckled. That’s good of you. It’s been a long time since she could smile like that. Her loneliness is gone thanks to you. Thank you for taking care of my daughter. He said, smiling at the guys. Aniyo, thank you for bringing her to us. Kris said.

 

My parents had to go since they had to take care of the farm. They told the guys on how to treat my fever and left with hugs from all of us. The guys then told me about how awesome my parents were and told me they wanted to meet them again. I told them to visit their farm sometime. They left after an hour and left with a full stomach. Kyungsoo cleaned the dishes and brought new bandages to my room. I can do it myself. I said, trying to snatch the bandage from Kyungsoo. He grabbed my hand and pulled it forward. He slowly opened the bandage and carefully replaced it with a new one. He did the same with the other side and threw the garbage out.

 

Kyungsoo came back to my room and jumped on my bed. I’m so sleepy. He said, slowly closing his eyes. Don’t sleep here! You’ll catch a fever if you sleep here! I said pushing him out of the bed. He got off the bed but got on again and pulled the covers over him. Kyung! Seriously~ I said, trying to push him off. He grabbed my hand and brought me down. Instead of trying to push me off, why don’t we just sleep. He said, pulling the covers over me. But I’m not sleepy! And it’s still early! I said, facing him. How bout’, I’ll sing you to sleep. He said, his eyes closing. Yeah right, like that’s going to work. I said, turning around.

Neol chajaganda chueogi bonaen tingkeobel ttaranaseotdeon neverland
Geu gose naega neowa barabomyeo utgo isseo
Nan yeongwonhan neoui piteopaen. Geu sigane meomchun ne namja
Seotuljiman neomu saranghaetdeon naui neoege danyeoga



Slowly, I fell asleep listening to his beautiful voice.

 

58 subs!!! o.O YAAAAA~ thanks for supporting this story~ oh an keep praying for the missing sudents in the ferry accident. Hope they'll be found and alive. Keep them in your prayers! 

- fishieeeh