fifteen

Roommate (hiatus for a bit.. sorry :( )

The guys came over earlier than they should be, 7am to be exact. They woke Kyungsoo up and left me to sleep on the couch. Unfortunately, they were too noisy to keep me asleep, Baek  and Kai to be exact. They were fighting over who gets what character.   I opened my eyes slowly and looked around.  Kai and Baekhyun were sitting on the floor; playing video games while the rest of the guys were eating breakfast and doing random things. I stood up and stretched while letting out a loud yawn. Sehun was the first to notice me and went up to me. You’re awake! Let’s eat breakfast~ He said, dragging me towards the dinner table. Aren’t you like supposed to be asleep? We all tried our best to keep the noise down. Junmyeon said as he pulled out a chair for me. Not all of you. I said, pointing the 2 idiots fighting on the ground. Of course. Kris said as he gave me a plate.

 

Kyungsoo came out of the kitchen with a fresh batch of bacon and eggs. He gave half of them to me, and half for himself. I looked down at my plate and saw 6 strips of bacon with lots of scrambled eggs. I nudged Kyungsoo who sitting beside me and pointed at the food. I don’t eat heavy breakfast! I said, poking his shoulders repeatedly. I was sweating inside that kitchen just to make food for you to eat, so eat it. He whispered back. I hesitantly picked a piece of bacon and took a small bite. Even though it was delicious, I wasn’t used to eating savory food in the morning. I poked Junmyeon, who was to my other side, and told him to help me eat it. I gave him a quick pout before shoving it into is mouth. I tried covering Junmyeon’s chewing with my head so that Kyungsoo won’t see. After he swallowed the food, he told me to eat the rest and went to the couch along with the rest of the guys. The only people that were in the dining table were Kyungsoo and me.

 

I ate my scrambled eggs slowly, trying to enjoy it but couldn’t. I could see that Kyungsoo was almost done, while my plate wasn’t even half empty. He glance to my plate and with his fork, took half of what’s on my plate to his. He faced the other way and ate in silence. I let go of the fork I was holding and gave his arm a little hug. Thank you!! I whispered excitedly. He looked at me and gave soft smile. Next time I cook breakfast, you’re eating all of it. He said, chewing what was remained in his mouth. Make sweet breakfast next time, like pancakes or something! I’m not used to eating savory stuff in the morning. I said, picking up a piece of baking and taking a small bite.

 

As we continued eating, the guys on the couch were starring at us, all 11 of them. This is just perfect! They both are just so cute~ Chen said, silently clapping his hands. I know right! When we went to the movies, I purposely bought velvet seats for them. They were incredibly cute! And we also followed them after the movie too. Kyungsoo cares a lot for her, even peeking inside the ladies bathroom for her! Sehun squealed. The guys chuckled at their friend. After all these years, Kyungsoo can finally open his true self to a girl. After that witch left him, his world was falling apart. Luhan said, remembering Kyungsoo’s ex. Yeah, she ruined our lives too. She was nice to us in front of Kyungsoo, and acted like a total behind him. Kris said, annoyed at the memory. Let’s make sure that Soori stays with him forever. She’s the only girl that can make Kyungsoo happy I guess. Minseok said, looking at the two.

 

After breakfast, I took a quick shower and stayed in my room for a while. I was browsing for our duet lyrics. The last time I fell in love was long ago, I didn’t know how to give my love at all. I sang quietly. The song was very nice and catchy, but it was a bit too mature for me? I don’t know, but it just wasn’t my style. I opened Youtube and clicked on a video called ‘I see the light. Tangled OST.’ I increased the volume on my speaker and listened to the song. ‘All those days watching from the windows, all those years outside looking in. All that time never even knowing just how blind I’ve been’  The lyrics were nice and quite cute. It wasn’t mature like the last song, it was more of a fairytale song. I’ve never seen Tangled, but after I heard this song, I’ll go check it out.

 

I walked out of my room, bringing out my laptop. Half of the guys had fallen asleep, even though it was around 2pm. Most of the guys that were awake were either checking out their phones or was about to fall asleep. I slowly walked over to Kyungsoo who had his head down on the dining table, probably asleep. Since the couch was filled with snores and half of their foots, Kyungsoo maede a good choice moving to the dining table. I sat beside him and copied his posture. I put my head on the table and had my face facing his. I stared at his somewhat perfect face. Big doe eyes, heart shaped lips, milky white skin. Any girl would be lucky to have him.

 

After a couple of minutes, Kyungsoo’s eyes fluttered open. He looked at the pair of eyes starring back at him. Finally you’re awake. I whispered, trying to not disturb the guys sleeping. He lifted his head up and yawned. What do you want? He asked, slightly sleepy. I wanted to ask you if we could change the song. I said, finding the new song I discovered just minutes ago. It’s called ‘I See The Light’. I said, showing him the lyrics. He read the lyrics slowly and thought about what to say. I’ll allow the change in one condition. He said, closing the laptop. You have to sing too. He said, bringing his hand forward. I shook hi hand confidently and smiled. But don’t blame me if I . I said, standing up and headed back to my room.

 

Kyungsoo followed me in and sat on my bed. I charged my laptop and carefully jumped on my bed. What are you doing here? I asked, getting under the covers. Well, my room’s a bit too cold and there’s no way I want to sleep with those idiots outside. I could suffocate in my sleep with their smelly feet everywhere. He said, copying my gesture. I’m sleepy and I know you are too. He said, adjusting the pillow. So let’s sleep, Soori. He said, scooting closer, until there was only a tiny space between us. I adjusted my pillow too and slowly fell asleep.

 

The guys woke up after 3 hours and searched for Kyungsoo and I. Sehun opened my room and told the guys to check something out. OMG, they are officially the cutest. Kai said, squealing with Sehun. They’re so close~ Luhan said as he squeezed Chen’s hand. Kyungsoo’s got game guys. He moved on.  Baekhyun said, earning a cheer from Chanyeol. Let’s leave them together for the night and tomorrow. They need some more quality time together. Lay said as he pushed them out of the apartment, not forgetting to leave a small note. 

 

Ello! New update guiseeeee oh and did you guys watch the showcase??? MSJDKFSAD my feels!!! Overdose MV was awesome!! and Xiumin singing was adorableeeeeeeee Love you guiseee. don't forget to subscribe and comment!

- fishieeeh