six

Roommate (hiatus for a bit.. sorry :( )

I woke up to the smell of grilled meat in the air. I stood up from the sofa and did a small stretch. I looked around and saw no one else except Chen and Kyungsoo in the kitchen, fighting over what sauce to use. Soori~ Luhan called from behind me. I turned around and 10 of them barging in from the door. They were carrying grocery bags filled with snacks and drinks. We’re hoooooome~ Chanyeol cheered as he ran in and jumped on the sofa. Yah! If that breaks, you pay idiot. Kyungsoo yelled from the kitchen. You’re awake! Kai and Sehun said as they pulled me to the sofa. Let’s play! Let’s play!! Kai squealed as he grabbed 3 controllers and the game console. I’m not in the mood to ply games, ask someone else to play. I said as I stood up, only to be pulled down by both of them again. Oh come one! Just one game! Please~ Sehun whined. But what’s in it for me? I asked. Well, we’ll be your personal maids for the next month! Kai exclaimed. Sehun nodded along. I frowned and shook my head. How about you guys treat me to a movie and dinner?? I asked a bit hesitantly. W-well if y-you guys don’t want to do it, it’s f-fine. I-I was j-just you know i-inputting some i-ideas. I stuttered. It was a bit embarrassing to ask them to do that cause I’m not used to those sorts of things. It’s my first time asking anyone for a favor, so I was a bit hesitant. I looked at them and saw them smiling. Of course we’ll treat you to a movie and dinner! But first, beat us. Don’t worry; we’ll go easy on you. Kai said as he chose a game. He chose the game ‘Street Fighter.’ Oh please, don’t. It’ll be too easy for me. I said confidently, preparing my mind and fingers.

                  The game ended with me winning every round against them. And as we finished, Chen and Kyungsoo were just about done cooking the food.  Guys!! Food’s done. Chen yelled from the kitchen. I stood up and walked towards the table. I looked back and saw both Kai and Sehun still shocked at my skills. Was it really that surprising? I asked. They just nodded and stood up.

                  I looked around the table and saw 3 plates consisting of delicious Korean beef and some side dishes to go along with the meat. OMG! Saranghae Junmyeon hyung! Chanyeol said as he leaped of his seat and hugged the life out of Junmyeon. Well, I was feeling kind today. And Soori’s never eaten Korean meat before, right? He asked me. I guess not. But to tell you the truth, I’m not a big fan of meat. I replied. Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, and Baekhyun yelled a really loud ‘WHAT’ at me. Are you crazy?! Dae Soori, if you haven’t tasted meat, or even Korean meat, you have not lived. Chanyeol said as he took a handful of meat and put it on his plate. Baekhyun took my plate and took the same amount of meat that Chanyeol took and put it on my plate. That’s a bit too much. The others won’t get some! I said, pointing at my overly filled plate. No it’s not! You need to fatten up missy! And by eating this meat, I will assure you that you will taste heaven. Baekhyun said proudly as he gave me back the plate. And I’ll cook more meat if they’re not satisfied. I’m sure Junmyeon hyung wouldn’t mind buying more. Chen said as he took some meat for himself. I looked at Junmyeon with worrisome eyes. Our eyes met and he mouthed a ‘ don’t worry.’

 

The guys started eating, and they were eating fast. They looked like hungry wolves. I looked down at my plate and took my chopsticks. I grabbed a piece of meat and took a bite. I was amazed at how delicious it was! It’s one of the best meats I’ve ever tasted in my whole life! I continued eating until I was completely full. After finish eating, I thought that my plate would be empty, but it wasn’t. I was already too full and couldn’t eat anymore. I looked to my right and saw Lay eating happily. I nudged his side and he jumped a little. Lay… could you help me finish this?  I asked pointing at my plate. But Baekhyun said you need to fatten up! You didn’t even eat half of it! He whispered. I’m really full! I can’t eat a lot of meat, or I’ll explode! I might puke if I take another bite! I exaggerated. He looked at me hesitantly. Before he could even answer, I grabbed half of the meat on my plate and transferred it to his. I also took a piece of meat and shoved it into his mouth before he could complain. Hyung! Don’t get too close with our little sister! Sehun said as he pulled me away from Lay. I was just feeding him meat. Is it wrong? I asked, defending Lay. No, but feed me too! Sehun whined. Yah, maknae! Stop being a baby and let her eat. Kris said, which scarred Sehun a bit. Ne, hyung. Sehun replied as he let go of me. I returned to my seat and squeezed Lay’s hand. I whispered a small thank you and sipped my water. He smiled at me and patted my head. Do you like the meat Soori? Minseok asked. I gave him a thumbs up and continued eating the lettuce on Lay's plate. 

 

After dinner was done, the guys got back to their houses and left Kyungsoo and me alone. I haven’t talked to him since the last period of school and it’s getting a bit awkward. I saw him cleaning up the dishes and decided to help him. I was trying to make sure to not drop any of the plates this time. I grabbed about 8 plates and brought it to the sink. He looked at me confused. I started scrubbing the dishes and making it super clean. In about 20 minutes, we got everything washed and clean without speaking a word to each other, but the silence was nice.

 

When I finished wiping the table, I wiped some sweat of my face and was satisfied with the shininess of the table. As I turned around, I accidently bumped into Kyungsoo’s chest. I mumbled a short sorry and walked back to my room. Suddenly, he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. Are you seriously gonna sleep now? It’s still 7:30. He said, looking at me. Well, I don’t have better things to do, so why not? I replied. I honestly wasn’t in the mood to sleep ,but there was nothing else to do. Well, how about we play some games. I just bought a new PS4 and I need to try it out before the guys break it. He said, pointing to the new looking console near the TV. He didn’t give me time to answer and dragged towards the couch. He grabbed the two game controllers and passed me one. So, are you and Lay hyung close? He asked. I just met him like the rest of you, so not really? I replied. So why were you feeding him earlier? He asked again. He noticed? I was really full and didn't want to waste the meat. Lay was beside me so I decided to give half of mine to him. I accidently shoved some meat in his mouth along the way. I confessed. Kyungsoo chuckled and gave me a sigh. Good thing you guys aren't close. I'm her roommate so I need to be close first. He mumbled, which i didn't get to hear and ignored it. Next time, just give your left-overs to me. I'll eat them for you. I didn't really get to eat a lot earlier either. He said. Oh really?? I'll give my left-overs and even cook you a new bact if you want! I joked. He chuckeld again. 

 

The TV and he picked  ‘Street Fighter.’ You played this with the maknaes earlier right? He asked. Yeah.. I answered. We were about to stat the fight, but he paused it. Kyungsoo turned to me and smirked. Let’s bet.  If you loose, you have to me a favor. But if I loose, I’ll do you a favor. He said, taking out his hand.  Bring it on doe eyes. I said as I shook his hand. You’re also doe eyed. He mumbled, not giving me a chance to hear.

 

When we started to play, we were both focused and strategically hitting one another. As the game progressed, we were screaming our heads of and laughing so hard, I think I heard our neighbor screaming at us to shut up. I won the first round and he won the second. The third round was intense, but I won again. I win!! I exclaimed excitedly. Another round! Yah!!! Another round! He yelled and pulled me back down. No! I won already Kyung! And it’s almost 9! I said. Oh come one! School starts at 7:30! You’ll have plenty of time to sleep. He whined. Before I could answer, he started the game and off to the second match.

 

We played for 8 more times until I was getting sleepy. Out of the 8 matches, he won two of them. It was already 11:30 and my eyes were slowly closing. They opened again when he yelled at me to play again. As he started another game, he wondered why I wasn’t moving and felt something heavy on his shoulders. He looked to the side and saw me asleep and slightly snoring. He looked at me for several minutes, smiling at the sight before turning of the console with his foot, trying not to move while doing so, and fell asleep. 

 

Haiiiiyooo! Here's another update! Don't forget to comment/subscribe!! Hope you guys ebjoy~ ^^ Luv you <3 Oh and also, i changed the music project (in chp5) to be a cover project not a composing project ^^

- fishieeeh