eleven

Roommate (hiatus for a bit.. sorry :( )

After lunch was done, everyone except Sehun and Kai stayed with Kyungsoo and I. Sehun booked us tickets for Captain America and the movie starts at 6pm. It was now 4:00pm and there was nothing to do. Hyung, we’re bored~ Sehun complained, tugging onto Kyungsoo’s shirt as he washed the dishes. Then do something idiot. Kyungsoo said as he pushed Sehun away. Sehun went back to the sofa and leaned on Kai.

 

In the meantime, I was in my room playing with my laptop. As I was checking my email, there were about 10 emails from anonymous people. I clicked one and it showed writings in red. I read each of them and chuckled at the threats. Those girls are seriously pathetic. I closed my email and opened up some episodes of ‘Community’ that I downloaded last night.

 

After about 4 episodes, Kai barged into my room. Soori-ah, get ready. It’s almost 5:30~ He said as he jumped on my bed. I looked at my phone and can’t believe that I wasted more than an hour watching Community! I turned around and saw him wearing a simple sweater with jeans. I’m already ready. I said, standing up and pointing at myself. Eww! You are not wearing those hideous pajama pants to the mall! Let alone to the theatre! And your sweater! Hideous! Kai exaggerated. Jake is not hideous! Your face is hideous! I said, standing up and crossing my arms together. At least I’m not yellow! He said, copying my moves. At least Jake’s not dark skinned! I said, pushing him out of my room and locked the door. I could Kai complaining to Kyungsoo that I called him dark and heard a small slap. Serves him right for calling Jake hideous!

 

I opened the closet and picked a simple outfit. I took out a grey shirt and some brown shorts. I went to the bathroom, got changed, combed my hair, and went out. Sehun was already standing near the door with his shoes one, wearing a white t-shirt and black trousers. Guys hurry! Sehun yelled as h opened the door for me. I wore my brown Toms and went outside, followed by Sehun and the rest. We went to the parking area and got in Kyungsoo’s car. Aren’t you a year too young to drive? I asked, getting in the car. Got mine early. He shortly replied. Sehun sat in the front with Kyungsoo, while Kai and I took the back seats. Kai was still angry at me for calling him dark and I’m still angry cause he called Jake hideous.

 

We arrived at the mall 10 minutes later. We had 15 minutes left before the movie started and decided to buy some snacks for the movie. Sehun when to the ticket booth and got our tickets. As we were waiting in line, I couldn’t help but look at what Kyungsoo was wearing. He was wearing something a bit more formal. He wore a red and navy cardigan with some jeans, which made him look a bit handsome in my eyes. it was a bit hard to not glance at him from time to time.

 

After Kai ordered for Sehun and himself, Kyungsoo pulled to with him to the cashier. I’ll get a large portion and nachos with extra cheese and some pepsi with jelly. He turned to me and asked what I want. I shook my head. I need to focus on Chris Evans, not food. And get her a medium bucket mixed popcorn and pepsi with jelly as well. I nudged his shoulders, but he ignored me. I’m not hungry! I said following him to the pick-up desk. He handed me a bucket of popcorn and soda. Just eat. He said and walked away. What a jerk, as usual.

 

We all went in the theatre and searched for our seats. I was surprised since our seats weren’t the normal kind. Instead, it was like a sofa bed. I rarely saw or even heard these seats in the US, so it was a bit of a culture shock to me. You idiots, what kind of seats did you order? Kyungsoo whispered, not trying to attract any attention. The velvet seats of course! The normal seats were sold out, so it was either velvet seats or no seats. Sehun said as he pulled Kai with him onto the bed. I’m not sitting there with you. I quickly said. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and jumped on the bed. Fine. I guess this seat’s all mine. He said as the light dimmed down. I looked around and saw everyone already seated. I hesitated to sit and kept standing for 10 more seconds, until Kyungsoo pulled me down.

 

The movie started and I slowly made myself comfortable. The seats had 4 pillows and a big blanket. Kyungsoo and I were both under the sheets, but we kept a distance. I looked to my side and saw Sehun and Kai really close together, almost like they’re cuddling. 

 

After 30 minutes of the movie, I forgot about the annoying seats and focused on Chris Evans. Every time there was a close up of his baby blue eyes I would squeal, along with the other girls in the theatre. I could feel Kyungsoo’s glares too. I frowned when Black Widow and Captain America kissed, but was then smiling at Chris Evan’s iness… and fighting skills. As the movie continued, the theatre started to get really cold. Since I was only wearing shorts and a t-shirt, I sank deeper in the blanket until it was up to my collarbone. Kyungsoo felt the cold too and saw me shivering under the blankets. He suddenly took off his cardigan threw it to me. It’s a bit stupid to wear shorts in a theatre, considering how cold it is in here. He said, his eyes still focused on the movie. I took the cardigan and hugged it. Smells vanilla-y… Are you serious? Wear it, not hug it idiot. He whispered, grabbing the cardigan and putting it on for me. I blushed a little when he grabbed my arm and helped me put his cardigan on. I could see his face a bit red too, even though the theatre was dark. As I continue watching the movie, I was still so cold! I guess Kyungsoo noticed this and scooted closer to me. I was going to push him away, but the heat that radiated from his body was extremely nice. Without realizing, I scooted closer and put my head on his shoulder. He looked down at me, then looking away, trying to hide his blush.

 

As we were watching, Kai and Sehun kept looking at us, giggling. I smell it dude! I smell love! Sehun whispered excitedly. They look so cute together! It’s been a long time since Kyungsoo hyung was this close and nice to a girl! Not after that evil witch  broke his heart. Kai said, fanboying at Kyungsoo and I. Can’t wait what will happen next! Sehun said as he silently clapped. Yeah, and I’ll forgive her for calling me dark, since she’s making hyung happy. OMG! Chris Evan’s eyes! Kai squealed as both of them drooled at the handsome Captain America. 

 

Clothes they were wearing: 

Soori - 

http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/ao6gcm-l-610x610-sweater-nice-cool-awesome-fashion-fashion-must-jake-jake-from-adventure-time-adventure-time-sweater-out-of-stock-cute-adventure-time-must-have-jake-the-dog-fresh-tops-com-cute-swea.jpg (jake sweater)

http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/eycmwt-l-610x610-t-shirt-brown-tumblr-shorts-sandals-grey-top-clothes-hipster.jpg (mall outfit)

http://www.fearlessandfreckles.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Smarties-Pants.jpg (pajama pants)

Kyungsoo - 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-V3Qh9DcAocU/UtfgnILUzuI/AAAAAAAAA0c/Q1kjcgbRmKI/s1600/BdtarNMCQAE09l6.png (mall outfit)

Sehun - 

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/55/53/88/555388a50d6327bd9c31441cb56dbd79.jpg (mall outfit)

Kai - 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma8qxcg7f21rp5e9qo2_1280.jpg (mall outfit)

 

http://www.blitzmegaplex.com/img/sites/pvj_lobby.jpg (the cinem seats)

Heiyaaah! Update here~ More Soosoo FLUFF!!! :D the velvet class seats exist... an hour is away from where i live!! Praise blitmegaplex ^^

- fishieeeh