twenty

Roommate (hiatus for a bit.. sorry :( )

Our hands were swung from side to side and it looked like Kyungsoo was in a good mood. The wind started getting harsher and colder that I had to hold onto my skirt with other hand so that it wouldn’t fly up. Kyungsoo was relaxed since he was wearing a warm beanie and a thick coat, while I was just wearing a thin coat. He looked at me and stopped fro a second. He took something out from his bad and placed it on my head. I reached up for my head and felt that it was a beanie. I took it off and saw how it was exactly the same like his but a green pastel color. I bought it for you when we were at the hat store. There was a discount on beanies. He said nervously as he took the beanie from my hand and placed it on my head again. How did you know I loved green? I said, continuing out walk. Uh, green bag, green wallet, green pencil case, green phone case, green laptop bag, etc. He said, fixing my beanie. I chuckled nervously and walked to a play ground near a park.

 

I sat on one of the wing sets and he sat on the other. It’s been so long since I’ve played on a playground. He said, swinging up and down. I followed his swinging, but not as high. Mrs. Kim said your macaroons were better than mines, let me try it. He said, pointing at the container beside my bag. I took the container and opened the lid. Here. I offered. He stopped the wing and took one macaroon. He took a bite and gave me a thumbs up. This is awesome. She was right. He said, finishing the macaroon. Of course it is! I said, closing the container and putting it back. We continued to play on the swing and talked about random things. So, how’s your arm? He said, looking at my wrapped arms. It’s fine! Why do you guys have to worry so much! It was just a burn. Didn’t I say I’ve had worse? I said, swinging higher and higher. And they were all caused by the same person. He muttered softly for only me to hear.  I stopped the swing and looked down. He was right, no doubt about that. True. Wanna know what they were? I asked, still looking at my lap. I wanted to get it off my chest, and Kyungsoo was a good person to tell my problems to. He nodded and stopped his swinging. She cut a good 15cm of my hair, purposely spilled paint all over me in front of the whole class as they laughed at me, drew mean words on my face when we had our nap, told everyone my parents were dead, and much much more. I said, recoiling the past. And I was still 4-5 years old. I added. Hey, hey, hey. He said, standing up from the swinging and rubbed my shoulders. You have us now, you have me. We’ll get through this together. He said, helping me stand up. I smiled at him as we continued our way back come.

 

We arrived at the apartment no sooner than 4 and changed our clothes. There was nothing to do, so I slept, only wearing a thin shirt and some nike shorts. I guess he slept too since he didn’t interrupt my sleep. At around 6pm, I woke up and smelled the aroma of steak from the kitchen room. I got out of my room and saw Kyungsoo putting two plates on the table. He looked at me and gestured me to sit down. We ate happily while talking about random TV shows. Hatchiii! I sneezed, shocking Kyungsoo out of his seat. Y-you okay? He asked, handing me the box of tissues. I’m fine. I said, grabbing the tissue box from him.

 

The next day, I woke up feeling so sick and dizzy. I looked in the mirror of my phone and saw that my eyes were red and so was my face. I felt so hot and cold at the same time, it was annoying. I carefully got out of bed, still wearing my pajama pants and t-shirt, and walked out. Exo was noisy and were screaming at the TV. I walked passed the TV and earned a groan from them all. Yaaaah! That was the good part! Sehun yelled, throwing a pillow at my head. I felt my head getting heavier and dizzier after that pillow hit me. Sorry!! Didn’t mean to aim your head! Sehun said, running up to me and rubbing my head. Yah! Oh Sehun! Kyungsoo said as he walked towards him from the kitchen. Where’s your manners?! He yelled, pinching Sehun’s ears. Miaaan. Sehun said, trying to pry Kyungsoo’s hand off his ears with his free hand. He stopped struggling and started to press his hands all over my face. Soori-ah, you’re so warm. Are you sick? He said, continuing pressing his hand on my forehead. Kyungsoo stopped pinching Sehun’s ear and started pressing his hand on my forehead. Yah, you’re burning up. Are you okay? He said, gesturing Lay to come. What’s wrong? Lay asked, looking confused when he saw both Kyungsoo and Sehun pressing their hands on my forehead. Soori’s sick. Sehun said, earning a big ‘what!!!’ from the guys. Do Kyungsoo what did you do! Kris said as he pulled Kyungsoo away from me. Soori-ah~ you okay? need water? Hungry? Money? Junmyeon said as he grabbed water and gave it to me. the other started crowding over me and I got dizzier and dizzier. Yah! Stop making so much noise! I yelled with all my might. The dizziness got worse and I closed my eyes shut. Omo! She’s gonna die!! SHE’S GOING TO DIE EVERYONE! Baekhyun yelled panicked. Chen slapped the back of his head and mutter ‘stupid.’ Luhan pushed Baekhyun away and squeezed my hand. Are you okay? He asked, touching my forehead, but pulling away quickly since it was burning hot. Dizzy. I mumbled as Luhan dragged me slowly to the couch.

 

Lay down first okay, we’ll make you feel better. He said as he got up and told everyone to get things to lower my body temperature. Chanyeol put a cold towel over my head and Minseok adjusting my pillow. Kyungsoo got out of the kitchen bringing hot chicken noodle soup and told Tao to feed me. I looked at the food and suddenly, puked all over Tao’s legs. KYAAAAAAAAA! He yelled, grossed out from my puke. HYUUUUNGS!! SHE PUKED ON MEEEEEHHHH! Tao cried as he ran to Kris, who ran away from him because he had puke all over his legs. Guys, bucket! Minseok said as he took the bucket from Baek’s hand and gave it to me, just in time for me to puke again.

 

I didn’t stop puking for 2 hours and the guys started to panic. I told you she’s going to die. Baekhyun said, burying his face on a pillow. No she’s not! she’s just sick! Chanyeol said, hitting the back of Baek’s head. Stop with the hitting! He yelled, covering his head. Guys seriously, what are we going to do? She hasn’t eaten anything and she’s puking! Kyungsoo yelled worriedly. She’s having a fever and puking. Morning sickness? Sehun stupidly asked, only to get slaps from the hyungs. You idiot. Kai muttered.

 

Suddenly, the front door rang. Junmyeon got up and opened the door. Everyone looked to the door and saw 2 old people, a man and a woman who resembled me. I looked to the side and saw my eomma and appa standing by the door waving at me. Hey honey!