seven

Roommate (hiatus for a bit.. sorry :( )

As I heard the sound of my alarm ringing, my eyes opened as wide as it could. I took the phone on the table beside and saw that I over-slept. It was 7:00am and I only have 30 minutes to get ready. I looked around the room and saw that I wasn’t in my room. I looked to my left and saw how close Kyungsoo’s face was to mine. We were both sleeping on the couch and his arms were locked around my waist. My face reddened at the sight and forcefully pulled away his arms, which caused him to wake up. What the ? He whined, rubbing his eyes. I stood up and quickly ran to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and put on my clothes. I brushed my teeth and put on my contacts. As I got out of the bathroom, I saw Kyungsoo still asleep on the couch. I didn’t want him to blame me again for being late, so I woke him up. I took a glass of cold water and threw it at his face. His body jumped up at the coldness. The hell?! He yelled. You have about 15 minutes before school starts. Good luck! I said as I pat his back at ran out.

I ran to the bus stop as fast as I could, and almost missed the bus. As I got on, the bus started to move. I heard someone shouting from outside the bus and saw Kyungsoo running towards it. There was only me and some old guys on the bus, so I told the bus driver to stop. My friend there needs to ride the bus ahjusshi too. I said as he opened the front door. Kyungsoo went in the buss, huffing as he held onto my shoulders. T-hanks. He said as he took a seat beside me. We arrived at the school after 10 minutes. There was 5 minutes left and we both ran to our homeroom.  The teacher was already there, but school hasn’t started yet. As we both stepped in, Luhan ran to me and gave me a light hug. You’re finally here! We were worried sick! He exclaimed as he let go. His eyes then darted to Kyungsoo and gave him a light pat. Hey! You’re not late!? Luhan exclaimed happily. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and walked away to his desk. Luhan grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back of the class. As I was walking, I could feel the glares from the girls in my class. I also heard them whispering about how I was a ‘’ for hanging around 12 handsome boys that belonged to them. I wanted to say something, but I didn’t want to make a big scene.

 

As math class started, I was frustrated about the problems we had to solve. I hate learning about circles and finding the areas and angles in circles! The teacher didn’t seem to care about how noisy we were. He just wanted us to finish the problems by the end of class and hand it in to him. I was now on question number 4 out of 8, while the others are probably finished. I threw my pencil at the floor softly banged my head on the desk. Math is seriously tearing my hair out! I can’t do this!  I was internally crying until Kyungsoo interrupted my frustration and sadness. Need a hand? He asked as he took my paper. Suddenly, the sound of his laughter filled the whole classroom, making everyone look at him. Mr. Do, please keep the noise to an average. The teacher said. He apologetically bowed and sat back down. You can’t do math, can you? He whispered, still silently laughing. I ignored him and took my paper back. Hey, hey. Let me help you. He offered. He probably wants something in return if I ask for help. No thanks. I’ve got this in the bag. I said confidently, taking my pencil and continued answering the questions. Not if your answers are incorrect smartass. He laughed, while hitting the desk softly.

 

Math class was done and I wasn’t completely done. I was sure that most of my answers are incorrect, but who cares about math anyways, right?

 

The whole day was just as boring as yesterday, and got out of class earlier so that I can go home faster. I decided to take a different route today, just to explore the area a bit. As I walked along the small alleyway, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw the 5 girls I ‘met’ the other day. Didn’t we tell you to stop hanging around with our oppas you ! The small one yelled. Didn’t I tell you yesterday to leave me alone midget? I said calmly. I was really sleepy and my back is killing me! I have no time for this . I honestly have no time o deal with pathetic people like you. So if you’re done, I’ll be on my way. I said as I turned around and continued to walk. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain on my head. I looked up and felt a shower of rocks. I protected my head from the hard flying rocks and walked away. As I felt the pain stopping, I heard the 5 girls, along with some girls on the rooftop laughing. That’s what you get after messing with us and our oppas! Don’t you ev- Bam! I threw a rock to her face, and saw blood coming out from her nose. My condition was much more worse since  most of my head was bleeding and some of my arms were scratched pretty bad. Listen . I would love to bleed you out more, but I have no time to do it now. I said as I stepped forward. The 4 girls took a step back and ran, along with the girls on the rooftop. I grabbed the girl’s collar and whispered. I swear if you pull something like that again, I will scoop your eyes out, chop it up, and feed them to you. I pushed her away and continued my way home. The girl that threw the first rock ran as blood trickled from her broken nose. As I continued walking home, my eyes started o get blurry and my head was spinning. I forced myself to not collapse until I reached my room.

 

I opened the apartment door and found all of them lying lazily around the TV. When I walked in, their heads turned towards me. Their eyes started to widen when they saw my condition. My uniform was covered in drips of blood, my forehead was bleeding, and I’m seeing double of everything now. Kyungsoo was the first to stand up and run to me. followed by Lay, Luhan, and the rest of the guys. OMG! WHAT THE ING HELL HAPPENED?????? Chanyeol panicked. Kris ran towards the kitchen cupboard and took out first aid kit. Sehun and Kai started wiping the blood of my forehead, Junmyeon pressed dabs of alcohol onto the scars on my forehead and arms, Kyungsoo took out some clothes from my drawer, Luhan grabbing a chair and telling me to sit, and the rest of them just watched in fear, especially Tao who was cringing behind Luhan. What happened dude?? How the hell did all of this happened?? Luhan asked, panic in his voice, as he pointed at the pile of stained tissues on the floor. I couldn’t tell them what really happen, because it would just make more unnecessary problems. I took an alternative route home and slipped on some rocks. I said, trying to sound convincing. But if that happened, your knees are supposed to have scars too right?? Lay said as he gave Sehun and Kai more tissues. Don’t lie to us dude. We know that our obsessive ‘fans’ did this to you. Kai said. I looked at him, shocked and confused. They seriously did this to you? That was just a guess you know. Kai said as he wiped my forehead more forcefully. What the ?! How dare they hurt you! And to this extent?! Junmyeon said angrily. Did all of them do this? Or was it just some? Luhan asked, clearly pissed. Don’t they know that there’s a limit of being a fan?! God, they’re so stupid! Chanyeol exclaimed. All of hem were clearly pissed. Don’t worry about me too much. I settled it already. I said while standing up from the chair. Kyungsoo pushed me back down and stared at me. What do you mean settled it? He asked as he gave me some clothes. Since they threw rocks at me, I did the same thing to them. I said, proud of my actions. They threw ing rocks at you!? OMFG… Kris sais as he couldn’t calm his down. I threw a rock a one of their faces and broke her nose. I said, remembering that accident. Baekhyun gave a thumbs up and everyone mumbled ‘good.’ If it wasn’t for us hanging around with you, you wouldn’t be in this state right now. Tao said sadly. The others stopped what they were doing and looked down too. Hey, it’s not your fault. I should’ve been aware of my surroundings. This incident won’t make you leave me alone right? I don’t have anyone except you guys here! I said, trying to cheer them up. Of course we won’t leave you. From now on, we’ll protect you more! Sehun said, throwing the last pieces of tissue on the floor.

 

After they were done cleaning my forehead, I ran to the toilet to change my clothes. As I was changing, my head felt a bit dizzy and my eyesight was getting a bit blurry again. I read somewhere that this was normal after you’ve been hit by something hard. I was sure that this was a minor injury. Sleeping should ease the pain away I guess. As I got out from the bathroom, my sight got even blurrier and I collapsed, faintly hearing the guys shouting my name before everything went black. 

 

:)