one

Roommate (hiatus for a bit.. sorry :( )

Soori POV

After bidding goodbye to my parents, I called a cab went directly to the apartment I’m about stay in. Since mom and dad won’t let me have my own place, I’m forced to live under the same roof with a stranger. I didn’t want to argue or cause a major fight, so I just agreed to what they want.

 

All my life, I’ve never caused any trouble with my parents. I wanted my parents to be proud of me and my achievements, but so far, they’ve never been. I want them to see how great of a daughter I am, but it’s hard when your parents are always busy with their own business. Whenever I do nothing, they get mad at me for something ridiculously stupid. Since I hate arguing with them, I just take whatever lecture they’re throwing at me. I came to Seoul to start a new life, to live my life to the fullest, and to make my parents proud for once.

 

As I arrived at my ‘new’ home, I went to the receptionist and got my room key. I was told that I’d be living on the 14th floor in room 1409 with my ‘stranger’ roommate. I hope she can tolerate my messiness. As I checked in, I could hear people whispering about how lucky I was. Lucky what? Is there something good about room 1409? The receptionist gave me the key and wished me luck. What was that about… I ignored the previous incident and just walked towards the elevator and got in. I could see that from the countless chandeliers and fancy elevators, this apartment is expensive. Good thing I’m sharing it with someone else. I could never afford to live here on my own.

 

As the elevator door opened, I walked out and quickly made my way to room 1409. I unlocked the door and looked around.  There seems to be no one in the apartment… she’s probably out with her friends or something. I did a small tour around the medium-sized apartment and opened some drawers. I couldn’t locate any food or drinks around. Just some flour and baking materials. She must like to bake…. Like me! After finishing my small tour, I saw a sign on a door saying “ New guy’s room.” That must be my room, but why am I referred to as guy? Maybe she’s tomboyish??  I walked in the room and put my bags on the floor. I jumped on the bed and closed my eyes. So far, everything’s going okay. The place is nice, the bed’s squishy, and my room’s not that small. I stood up and looked around the room. There was a medium-sized closet next to my desk. Next to my queen-sized bed was a nightstand with an alarm clock on it. The window beside my bed was nice and big. I couldn’t contain my excitement to my new life. Finally, I’m starting a new chapter in my life. I’m going to be independent and make my parents proud.

 

I couldn’t stop smiling and closed my eyes. It wasn’t long until I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to the sounds of laughter and screaming. I was annoyed since those noises woke me up and decided to check it out. I slowly crawled out of my bed and looked in the mirror. My hair was a bit messy, but I could care less. I wiped some dirt off of my shirt and slowly opened the door. I popped my head out first, and took a look around. I could see around 5 guys on the couch, 3 guys sitting around the dinner table, and 4 guys in the kitchen. 3 out of the 4 guys in the kitchen were complaining about the food, while the other guy ignored them. The 5 guys on the couch were playing video games, and it seemed that the pretty looking guy was winning. The 3 guys sitting around the dinner table were just having a friendly conversation. They seemed to be the normal ones out of the rest. It seems as if she’s got a LOT of guy friends…

 

As I kept staring at them, I could here the guys in the kitchen talking. How are you so sure that your new roommate will like kimchi spaghetti? He must like meat, the food of men! The tall guy with big ears said. New roommate? Yeah! You should’ve just cooked us pork! Or ask Junmyeon hyung to buy us Korean meat!! Your new roomy would love meat! A relatively short guy said. New roomy? Isn’t my roommate supposed to be a girl? If he’s saying that, doesn’t that mean I’m… No. No freaking way.  I can feel my eyes getting bigger and bigger. I scanned around the room and caught someone’s eye.

 

Who are you? 

 

First chapter~ Hope you guys enjoy ^^ don't forget to subscribe and enjoy :)