The Gangsters are here.

The Vampire Skool Luv Affair

The day ended really quickly but Soojin couldn’t go home, she couldn’t find Yoonmi or Miss Jung anywhere. Hoseok offered to go and look for them together but he remembered his mom asking him to go back home as soon as possible because there would be a family gathering. He didn’t want to leave Soojin, he didn’t want Soojin to go and ask help from Jin again.

“I know! Why don’t you come and live with me for today?”

Soojin thought for a while and rejected him, she was tired already and she wasn’t prepared to meet with his family. Suddenly, Jimin interrupted their conversation when they went out of the school gate.

“I will help you then. I am a prefect; it is one of my duties to help you.”

 Soojin remembered how helpful and warm his hands were when he carried her. She accepted it without hesitation. She was glad.

Hoseok read Soojin’s mind again cursed mentally. Man, this girl needs to learn how to control her feelings. All because of these ‘warm’ feelings, I have gained like 2 rivals in a day. If only I can give her 'warm' feelings as well.

 Before Soojin and Jimin went to look for Miss Jung and Yoonmi, Jimin pushed a small piece of paper onto his palm. “There will be a meeting. I think you will need to attend it. Don’t be late.” And then he patted Hoseok’s shoulder before parting him.

Hoseok stared at the paper with curiosity. He was never the popular guy in school where even the prefect’s meeting would require his attendance. He smiled and walked back home. It wasn’t really a bad day either, he thought.

Soojin asked Jimin what the paper was about after Hoseok left. Jimin stopped walking and smiled. “Can we talk for a while before we continue to look for your temporary guardians?”

“Oh..okay.” Soojin replied and they sat on one of the benches on the balcony near the main building.

Jimin took off his coat and folded it nicely before placing it on his laps.

“We will be having a meeting tomorrow. And..our topic…is you.” He said calmly and looked at Soojin with his cold eyes. He couldn’t help it. He had never been good in communicating with the others. He was shocked when he was appointed as a prefect last year.

Soojin shivered at his gaze. “What about me?”

“We think that, it was no coincidence that you entered our dimensionduring the time when the border was opened and didn’t manage to get out. It has only been 2 days and a lot happened. Jungkook spotted a werewolf and fought with it. You and I trapped in the toxin class and the others couldn't help. And that werewolf that Jungkook found, she said we are hiding a secret weapon when the truth is we don’t know why should we even have a secret weapon.”

Soojin sat there in silence. She thought of the scene where Jungkook snarled his fangs on a girl that looked harmless and yet her voice was as hoarse as a wolf. And then she understood, that girl was the werewolf that Jimin was talking about.

“When Jungkook was having a fight with that girl…they were talking about Nature’s Law. What is the Nature’s Law?”

She asked, not sure whether she wanted to know the answer.

Jimin shifted his gaze to the moon that hung peacefully on the sky. He heaved a sigh and turned back to Soojin.

“This world, is ruled by Nature. We call him the Nature, but in your dimension, you human are under the control of G..G..” Jimin couldn’t say the name. He would burn his tongue for saying the name.

“God?” Soojin asked.

“Yes. The thing is, we are under the control of Nature. Every super natural being exists for a reason. And Nature, is one of them. To humans, we are creatures who only know how to you human’s blood to death. It is true but that’s because we all are born with a curse, a curse that created our race. We fear the Nature and we follow his rule as much as we can. That is why nowadays Vampires don’t go out to hunt for human anymore. And about the Nature’s Law, he once said that, if any of other races of supernatural being crossing another’s border without permission, He will banish it, be it purposely or not.”

Soojin didn’t know what to react. She was a non-skeptic. Not that she didn’t believe in God completely; she was just the kind of person that goes with the flow. If anything happened, God must have planned it. This was also one of the reasons why she didn’t cry for her parents because she thought it was how everything was planned.

“I think I understand. But what about the secret weapon?” Soojin asked.

“We think that the secret weapon that she was talking about is you. I’m sure you’ve seen a lot of dramas for this past 2 days. This is more than just common. Just because this is another dimension that doesn’t mean all these things happen all the time. This school used to be quiet and didn’t have much trouble but after you came, all sorts of thing happened in just 2 days. You are different. I can’t explain what I’m trying to say but trust me, I want to help you. Not just me, Jin and Hoseok and Miss Jung and also Jungkook, they all want to help you too. Maybe you are the one who can take the curse away from us.”

Soojin’s eyes widened in shock. “Wait, does that mean, if I take away the curse, you all would be turning into human?”

Jimin nodded and looked up to stare at the night sky that was full of stars. It seemed so peaceful and yet so many had happened in just two days.

“Does...being your secret weapon…means I will be risking my life?”

Soojin asked as she thought of how the movies and novels always had this kind of story line and ended up the ‘secret weapon’ being sacrificed.

For the first time after 2 years, Jimin laughed. Just like the others, he was reading Soojin’s mind and he found it cute. “Don’t worry. You will never be sacrificed. I would volunteer to sacrifice if it is necessary.”

Soojin looked at him, bewildered. “Can you vampires stop reading my mind? First it was Hoseok, and then Jin, now you too. Hmp.”

Jimin smiled and messed her hair. “Nope. Come on, let’s go and find your temporary guardians.”

I think I understand the reason behind Hoseok’s feelings for you, Shim Soojin.

Jimin and Soojin went around the canteen and the staff room but still they couldn’t find Miss Jung and Yoonmi.

“Do you think…they left me at school because I’m too much of a trouble for them?”

Soojin asked and pouted as they went to the garden that Hoseok and she were at an hour ago.

Jimin looked around with his night vision eyes instead of listening to Soojin. He sensed more vampire’s presence.

“Get out." He said calmly when he saw two figure hiding behind the bushes.

“Bravo prefect.”

The two unfamiliar figures came out and the taller one was clapping his hands with a smirk on his handsome face.

The other one just looked at Jimin and Soojin with no expression on his face.

“Shim Soojin isn’t it?” The taller one asked and blew a whistle. “What a stir you’ve caused.”

“Namjoon hyung, you shouldn’t be here. I remember Sir Aron said he would be giving you detention classes today. Did you escape again?”

Jimin directly attacked the guy with insults.

“Shh. Shut up, I’m your senior. Let me introduce myself to this young girl here.” The guy didn’t seem affected by the insults.

He approached Soojin with a smooth and steady speed. Soojin scooped closer to Jimin, afraid that the guy would attack her.

“Don’t be afraid, human girl. My name is Kim Namjoon. Isn’t it a cool name?” Namjoon lifted Soojin’s chin and whispered into her ear.

Soojin staggered back but Jimin held her protectively with his muscular arms.

“Don’t be afraid. He’s one of our seniors. I will protect you so don’t worry.”

“Whew Jimin, you are finally hitting another girl after your last one. I was so worried you’ve turned aual!” said Namjoon, and he went back to his other friend. “Come on Suga! Introduce yourself!”

The other guy was a head shorter than Namjoon but he looked less threatening than Namjoon.

“The name is Min YoonGi. Just call me Suga, that’s my nickname.” He said and nodded to Soojin in a friendly way. Soojin felt the need to nod back to him for she had been taught to behave regardless of the situation. She didn’t understand why she couldn’t do the same to Namjoon.

Suga turned to look at Jimin and thinned his lips. “We want to help too.”

Soojin and Jimin looked at them bewildered.

“Don’t look at me like that, I didn’t want to help. He made me do this.” said Namjoon, turning away to not show his blushing face.

“We heard all about this girl and also the werewolf who ventured into our dimension without our permission. I think I have an idea what is happening.”