Danger

The Vampire Skool Luv Affair

Everyone had breakfast together except for Miss Jung and Yoonmi. They went back home after they were sure that Soojin was alright. Everyone had changed into different attires, Soojin reckoned that Suga had lend them those clothings.

Jimin and Jin insisted on staying, just in case something came up again.

The atmosphere was really awkward, Jin and Jimin were chatting at the veranda, Jungkook tried to make Taehyung talk to him but failed every single time. Hoseok tried to cheer Suga up and make him talk to Soojin but nothing worked. Given the situation, Soojin came up with an idea.

Namjoon was resting in one of the rooms and was reading yet another manga. He jumped when he heard a knock on the door and immediately hid his manga under his pillow. He then adjusted his shirt and cleared his throat. “Come in.”

Namjoon’s eyes widened in surprise when Soojin appeared from behind the door.

“Am I disturbing you?” she asked politely and closed the door.

“No. Not really.” Namjoon replied coldly and got up from his bed. Suddenly, he felt mad and had the urge to just Soojin’s blood. He clenched his fist and turned away to hid his anger. “What do you need?”

Soojin hesitated for a while before answering. “Yoongi doesn’t want to talk to me…so I was wondering…if you could talk to him and let him know that no one was blaming him?”

At the name of Yoongi, Namjoon’s fists clenched even harder that his nails were digging right into his palms already.

When Soojin noticed that blood was dripping from both of his hands, she rushed over to him and was about to take his hands but instead, Namjoon grabbed her by her shoulders and pinned her to the wall. “Why, why are you shaking my heart so much?!”

Soojin’s eyes stared at him in horror but she didn’t know what to say, she didn’t understand what was happening at all. Her sleeves were stained red of Namjoon's blood.

Don’t do this Kim Namjoon, don’t. She will faint again. She has finally recovered so don’t do this. Namjoon kept repeating that to himself in his mind but his fangs said the otherwise. His fangs protruded from his gum and he was about launch on her.

At this time, Jin came slamming the door and pulled Namjoon away from Soojin and threw him on the ground. “What the were you trying to do?!”

Jin was holding Soojin tightly in his arm and glared at Namjoon. Soojin couldn’t register what was happening; all she knew was that she was safe now. She grabbed onto Jin’s shirt and trembled uncontrollably.  She leaned on his broad shoulder and kept telling herself that everything was going to be fine.

Suga and Hoseok came in and were shocked at the sight in front them. “What happened?” Suga asked and helped Namjoon to get up. Hoseok ran to Soojin and hugged her after Jin had let her go.

“Your best friend tried to attack your girl.” Jin merely replied, still glaring at Namjoon.

Suga stared at Namjoon in disbelief and punched his shoulder. “What the hell man is that true?”

Namjoon just turned and walked away. He didn’t want anyone to know what really happened. “I’m going home.” Was all he said and the next moment he was out of sight already.

Suga turned to look at Soojin and felt even guiltier. First, he drank her blood even though he knew she was losing more than enough, and now his cousin attacked her for an unexplainable reason.

Soojin looked back into Suga and her first reaction was run to him and hugged him tight. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean it. You were refusing to talk to me so I thought I could talk to Namjoon and came up with an idea to make you talk to me again. I didn’t know he was going to do that I’m sorry.” She was sobbing hard after all this apologising.

Suga softened and hugged her back. “Silly why are you saying sorry? You did nothing wrong.”

“If I didn’t disturb him then maybe everything wouldn’t happen.” She continued, still sobbing.

Suga looked at Hoseok and Jin who were staring at them and he closed his eyes. Too much was happening. He thought everything would’ve settled down a bit but no, nothing was. He pulled apart and wiped Soojin’s tears away. “Come on, it’s ok. Namjoon’s my cousin, we can still talk about it after a while. Stop blaming yourself, ok?”

Jin blushed in embarrassment, so Namjoon was his cousin after all, not his best friend. Suga saw his tomato red face and patted his shoulder, “Don’t worry, you’re not the first one.”

---

The next day they all went to school together, their school uniform were all new because Suga insisted on buying new ones for everyone, and also, as a thanks to everyone who’ve helped Soojin.

Hoseok though, when he passed by another student who looked awfully familiar, he gasped and stopped immediately.

“Hoseok ah, why are you stopping?” Soojin stopped beside him and asked. She followed Hoseok’s gaze and looked at the guy.

“Hey there new girl, still remember me? Man I miss your scent.” The guy turned around when he unintentionally inhaled a familiar sweet scent that he missed a lot.

“Are…aren’t you a security guard…?”

The guy smirked and cupped her face and scooped it close to him. “Boy your lips look to tempting, too bad you already have Yoongi.”

Hoseok pulled him away and hissed at him. “You tricked her.”

“I did not, I just wanted to know whether she really is a human. If it wasn’t for Woohyun, we could have been soulmates.” He replied and smirked again. “I’ll be going, stay pretty my lady.”

The guy walked away with his hands in his pockets and a wicked grin that Hoseok despised the most.

“I don’t understand.” Soojin said and stared as the guy’s back view disappeared into the crowd of students.

“You talked to him before right?” Hoseok asked and turned back to her with worries written all over his face.

“I did…” Soojin answered and gulped.

“He hypnotised you, he wasn’t a security guard at all. He’s one of the bullies in our school. He’s specialty is hypnotise. He must’ve hypnotised you into thinking he was a security guard.”

Hoseok placed his hands protectively around Soojin’s shoulders and looked into her eyes. He was using his specialty again: Memory reading.

Hoseok closed his eyes and concentrated on her memories. He opened his eyes when he saw that his suspicion was right.

“Don’t talk to anyone else easily from now on ok? Hypnotising you would be the easiest job for him because you’re a human.” Hoseok advised her and ruffled her hair.

Soojin just nodded and stared ahead, if that was her soulmate wanted, then she had no objection at all.