Conflict Solved

The Vampire Skool Luv Affair

“I still don’t really get it. So your uncle murdered your parents and in order for him to gain power even greater than the Nature, he needed Soojin’s live. What happened then? Why did you erase Soojin’s memories?”

Suga asked after they had travel through Taehyung’s memory lane. Soojin’s wrist was still in his grip. Before Taehyung told him the full story, he would not, let his girl anywhere near him, even if he was one of her soulmates.

 “I continued to stay at the house. My grandma helped me with my parent’s funeral and she took care of me. Until just recently. She passed away…” Taehyung continued his own story when he saw that Suga was just as protective as he was when it came down to Soojin.

“Vervain.”

Hoseok said suddenly and turned to look at Taehyung sternly.

Taehyung nodded and closed his eyes in distress.

“Wait what? How did you know?” Suga asked and looked at Hoseok, apparently bewildered.

“My mom told me that recently, an old lady named Lee Sungmi died because a large amount of vervain was found in her body. She was the oldest vampire alive in this region.”

Hoseok explained and gave Soojin’s hand a squeeze. “I know you don’t understand, I will find a time and explain everything to you.

Soojin nodded when she heard Hoseok’s voice in her mind. She knew no matter what, Suga wouldn’t let go of her wrist anyway.

“I met Soojin when we were 7. She never knew about my identity, she only knew my name and my family. I don’t know how but she managed to pass through the border and came into this dimension almost every day. We became really close and she would always prepare some human food for me after I’ve finished my training in the forest where my house was. I’ve been training harder than ever after my parents died. I was careful and never really came out of the forest, because I didn’t want my uncle to know that I am still alive. I still don’t know what gave me away but one day when I’ve finished training and was spending some time with Soojin, I heard my uncle’s voice. I hid Soojin in a flower bed of thorn-less roses. That was the only place I could hid her. I hid somewhere else and when my uncle came close to the place I was hiding, I ambushed him from the back and killed him, just like the way he did to my mum…”

Taehyung added on and clenched his fists at his sides. He knew something must’ve gone wrong, even with his uncle dead; his clan must be hiding somewhere else.

Nevertheless, he carried on with his explanation.

“I brought Soojin back home and grandma told me that it would be better to let her forget about what happened. Grandma knew about my relationship with her and she thought that it was time to cut the bond between us. My uncle died and she thought everything about uncle was dead, I didn’t bear the responsibility to protect her anymore. So she asked a warlock to erase her memories…but…I didn’t want her to forget about me completely…so I purposely interrupted the warlock when he was chanting the spells on Soojin.”

At this, Soojin got up from leaning on Hoseok’s shoulder and stared at Taehyung with her eyes glistening with happiness. I’m so proud of you. She thought and smiled happily at Taehyung, knowing that he would be reading her mind every moment, just like her soulmates.

Taehyung softened at her thoughts and stopped clenching his fists. He exhaled and smiled.

Everyone was finally satisfied with the explanation, but Suga had a question. “How did you enter our dimension almost every day even though the border only opens once a year?” he asked and turned to look at Soojin.

Everyone turned to look at her and the question hit them hard. How did that even happen?

“Like what Taehyung said, I didn’t know anything about Vampires, I don’t even know about these border lines.” Soojin merely answered and looked at Suga blankly. “Uh…can you let me go now?”

Suga sighed and let her go but Soojin just sat there. She didn’t move to sit with Taehyung. She just sat there and observed the 3 men. “I’ll…go and prepare for lunch.”

“I’ll call Jin and the others to come over then!” Hoseok added, he tried to change the subject and headed out almost immediately.

“You both…do you guys mind to help me?” Soojin asked meekly and tried to change the atmosphere. She could tell that Yoongi was still in doubt. She stood up and pulled Yoongi with her. “Now don’t be such an ! Your girlfriend needs help so come and show me what you got!”

Suga stared at her in shock. “Am I still your boyfriend? You already have Taehyung.” He asked and looked away.

At this, both Taehyung and Soojin laughed. So Suga was just being jealous after all.

Taehyung got up and stood beside Soojin. “I’m sure no matter what, we will be stuck together for the rest of our lives.”

“If you’re afraid that I would stop loving you and be with Taehyung instead, then show me some of your greatest love and everything will be even.” Soojin said and skipped all the way to the kitchen. Yoongi blushed and stood there, stunned at his girlfriend’s words.

“Well, what do you say?” Taehyung asked and smiled.

“I guess this is fate. I can’t leave her. Let’s go and lend her some help together.” Suga replied, blushing harder than ever.

 

It was only an hour later everyone arrived at the villa, including Yoonmi and Miss Jung.

Taehyung and Suga seemed to be in good term and Soojin was happier than ever.

I told you, nothing’s going to separate us. Soojin thought when she was left alone in the kitchen with Taehyung while the others were preparing for the plates and spoons and chopsticks.

Taehyung didn’t even hesitate to give her a back hug and kissed her cheek without any warning. “How many lovers have you found for yourself already, may I ask?” he asked and stayed in his position.

Soojin playfully pulled his hands away from her waist and turned to stick her tongue out at him. “You guess.”

She then ran out of the kitchen and almost bumped into Jin.

“Jin!” she squealed and covered , grateful that she didn’t knock him over.

“My princess is feeling better already?” Jin asked and ruffled her hair.

Soojin suddenly remembered that it was Jin who helped her to regain her memories and gasped. “Oh! I forgot to thank you!” she blurted out suddenly and hugged Jin tightly. “You’re my savior!”

Jin’s cheek’s turned cherry pink the moment Soojin hugged him. He wasn’t expecting this at all. His hands slowly went up to her shoulders and hugged her back. For a moment, he forgot about the surroundings and the place they were at. “Ah this is heaven.” He murmured softly, but loud enough for Soojin to hear it.

“What is heaven?” she asked and broke the hug, but her hands were still on Jin’s neck.

Jin blushed harder and gulped. “I uh…it’s nothing. Come on, I’m starving already!” he replied bluntly and headed to the kitchen to check if there was anything left to bring out to the dining room.

“Jin hyung is so shy. I’ve never seen him like that before. Is he your soulmate too?” Jimin appeared out of nowhere and asked suddenly.

This time, it was Soojin’s turn to blush and she smiled meekly while rubbing her hands nervously. “I guess…? But he hasn’t drunk my blood though.”

Jimin nodded and smiled at her. He ruffled her hair and winked. “He’ll do it sooner or later. Come, let’s go to the dining room.”

Soojin gulped and nodded obediently. For some reason, she had feeling that Jimin was going to be one of her soulmates but she disregarded the thought before anyone could read her mind again.

Jungkook, who was watching them from aside laughed at her. Too late Soojin ah, I bet all of us have heard your thought already. He thought and laughed heartily. He was the only one who could see through the future and he already knew with whom he was going to have share his ‘precious princess’ with.

 

Despite solving the conflicts between Suga and Taehyung, Soojin still had an uneasy feeling. She was worried about Namjoon. Just like what happened to Hoseok before, she knew very well she had somehow broke Namjoon’s heart. His reaction was the same as Hoseok before and before she could think of a decision, she decided to stop thinking about it. She didn’t want anyone else to know about her decision.